This explains our current parties pretty well

You could sell it as a gag gift.

That is the angle you missed.

Your face looks like dog shit so it might as well smell that way.

Tell your mother in law what you really think of her.

It would have to have NO dog shit in it though.

Last edited:
Its too good an idea for my example.

The fact still remains that you have to have some percieved need to fill and can not sell just anything that has no demand to fill.

The market is demand based and any successful business person knows this in their soul even if politically they mouth something else.

Its too good an idea for my example.

The fact still remains that you have to have some percieved need to fill and can not sell just anything that has no demand to fill.

The market is demand based and any successful business person knows this in their soul even if politically they mouth something else.

TM------demand can be manipulated. Are you claiming that it can't be ?

Only if it exsists in the first place.

you can not create demand for something people dont have any interest in.

That is WHY 65% of new products fail.

That is market research dude.

MR is a HUGE business and science

You know, I know some of us joke about how a conversation with TM usually ends with us discussing crap. But this time it's literally true...

These are facts. You can deny them all you want. But you just have to ask yourself one thing. If government is key to fixing economic downturn, why is it the Governments that interfered the most prolonged ithe downturn while the ones that went out of their way to get out of the way saw unprecedented growth?

The federal governments has basically two jobs... neither of which is governing my right to eat Twinkies.

When a free man is left to his own devices, he will not only survive but prosper as well. Restrict his innovation and motivation and no one prospers. ... Poverty, the great equalizer... and the mantra of liberals.

Last edited:
Rewrite of history pulled out of someones ass just like Wanniski pulled supplyside out of his.

Dont need to rewrite history. There was a depression in 1920 that was deeper than the one in 1929. The government cut taxes and cut spending and we had unprecedented growth. It was the only time we have had 2% unemployment.

Herbert Hoover was a Progressive Republican. He was quite open about this. He looked at the economy as an engineer and tried to manipulate it. So in 1929 when the Depression wasnt as severe, he destablized it by tinkering with it. MAde it worse than before. FDR came in and did even more tinkering despite running as a conservative. The Great Depression lasted 12 years because of their interference.

These are facts. You can deny them all you want. But you just have to ask yourself one thing. If government is key to fixing economic downturn, why is it the Governments that interfered the most prolonged ithe downturn while the ones that went out of their way to get out of the way saw unprecedented growth?

They are not facts they are the tag line of the right which has been proven by history to be bullshit.

I don't think anyone could prove you more ignorant than you doing it yourself TM... We are the closest to another Great Depression than ever before while at the same time we have had the most Government spending over Bush and Obama since Hoover/FDR... We are currently going through a very long recession and any growth is so minimal that it's hard to be measured despite spending on levels not seen since the GD.

Yet with all the "facts" sitting out here, clear as day, you blindingly blame something other than Big Government despite us not having "Small Government" since the depression of 1920. How did we have recessions including this one when Government has been GIANT since the GD?

Small Government did not cause the Great depression, in fact you should try and look into why it's called the "Great" Depression... hint, it's based on how long it lasted, not how bad or deep it was. Regulation was a problem in causing the Depression, Government sponsored the Depression making it prolonged, turning it into a "Great Depression."

Proper regulation is usually something you learn through not having the regulations in place, that is no fault of "Small Government."

Anyways, TM, you're a fucking racist noobie moron that hates white people so wtf do I care. That of course can be proven as fact that you provide on a daily basis. Have fun getting ripped apart in your own thread.

I don't know about anyone else here but every job I worked I collected a salary as compensation and I went home.

The owner of the company takes the bigger risk in this relationship and therefore DESERVES the lion share of the profit that the company realizes....I can't make it any simpler

Is it the responsibility or duty of the owner to take all the risk and hand over ALL the profit to the employees.

This argument that the people that produce in this country need to give everything away to satisfy the left in wanting those that do nothing in life to be rewarded...I will never understand that kind of life.

Dont need to rewrite history. There was a depression in 1920 that was deeper than the one in 1929. The government cut taxes and cut spending and we had unprecedented growth. It was the only time we have had 2% unemployment.

Herbert Hoover was a Progressive Republican. He was quite open about this. He looked at the economy as an engineer and tried to manipulate it. So in 1929 when the Depression wasnt as severe, he destablized it by tinkering with it. MAde it worse than before. FDR came in and did even more tinkering despite running as a conservative. The Great Depression lasted 12 years because of their interference.

They are not facts they are the tag line of the right which has been proven by history to be bullshit.

I don't think anyone could prove you more ignorant than you doing it yourself TM... We are the closest to another Great Depression than ever before while at the same time we have had the most Government spending over Bush and Obama since Hoover/FDR... We are currently going through a very long recession and any growth is so minimal that it's hard to be measured despite spending on levels not seen since the GD.

Yet with all the "facts" sitting out here, clear as day, you blindingly blame something other than Big Government despite us not having "Small Government" since the depression of 1920. How did we have recessions including this one when Government has been GIANT since the GD?

Small Government did not cause the Great depression, in fact you should try and look into why it's called the "Great" Depression... hint, it's based on how long it lasted, not how bad or deep it was. Regulation was a problem in causing the Depression, Government sponsored the Depression making it prolonged, turning it into a "Great Depression."

Proper regulation is usually something you learn through not having the regulations in place, that is no fault of "Small Government."

Anyways, TM, you're a fucking racist noobie moron that hates white people so wtf do I care. That of course can be proven as fact that you provide on a daily basis. Have fun getting ripped apart in your own thread.

Before the "big govt" of FDR, the nation had deep recessions on a regular basis (at least one per decade). The period of 1880's to the 1930's were notable for the booms and the busts

Big govt has not eliminated economic instability, but it has done a far better job of reducing the instability than small govt has

The federal governments has basically two jobs... neither of which is governing my right to eat Twinkies.

When a free man is left to his own devices, he will not only survive but prosper as well. Restrict his innovation and motivation and no one prospers. ... Poverty, the great equalizer... and the mantra of liberals.

Here is a free man now..................

Mexi-License_1.jpg

Before the "big govt" of FDR, the nation had deep recessions on a regular basis (at least one per decade). The period of 1880's to the 1930's were notable for the booms and the busts

Big govt has not eliminated economic instability, but it has done a far better job of reducing the instability than small govt has

You know, your right... Now we go from 1 bubble to the next... Wait!

We had more bubbles before FDR, but keep pretending you're posting something factual.

We had more bubbles before FDR, but keep pretending you're posting something factual.

You do realize I did not say Small Government means no bubbles right? The difference is now we take on massive debt to do the same process... I also don't give a shit to compare our markets today VS over 100 fucking years ago. The point is you can spend a trillion dollars and create welfare programs and yet !BAM! you have near the same boom/Bust as without the spending... only now we have massive debt to carry.

Forum List

Back