This explains our current parties pretty well

No business has EVER succeded by producing something there was NO demand for

lie----as has been said here numerous times----the very first thing you produce is a perceived "need".

How do you create a need for dog shit face cream?

You inform people that science has determined that there are chemicals in dog shit that do amazing things that only certain people know about and get Oprah to sell it.

Heres your problem.

There are laws against lying about what your product does.

Also Opra would not get on board with you for ANY amount of money

Heres your problem.

There are ways around everything.

Face cream sells because people have been convinced that they must look young to be happy. It's a scam in itself.

Heres your problem.

And how do you know it's a lie? have you ever put dog crap on your face before? How do you know what it does to your skin?

lie----as has been said here numerous times----the very first thing you produce is a perceived "need".

Call it organic.

There are laws against selling a product that will make you ill and also laws against faqlse advertising.

You have to face you could not legally find a viable market for just anything.

You can not FORCE consumers to want your product.

You have to convince them and in enough numbers to make a profit.

There has to be a basic demand by the consumer for your product to make money.

The market is run by demand and NOT supply side.

If the supply side runs the market and NOT demand you should have NO problem selling dog shit face cream.

The fact that you can NOT sell dog shit face cream with great marketing shows that the market IS DEMAND based.

Someone once sold pet rocks and made a fortune. I'm sure there are plenty of idiots out there such as yourself who will pay for dog shit face cream and think they smell roses. :lol::lol:

Call it organic.

There are laws against selling a product that will make you ill and also laws against faqlse advertising.

The key to the market is getting people to buy shit whether they demand it or not. Our whole fucking economy is dependent on people buying shit they don't need.

Call it organic.

No, you can't force anyone to buy your product. Which is why I think it's odd that you are for legislation to force people to buy cars they dont want or light bulbs that are toxic to dispose of.

Finally, i take it from the fact that you are saying that dog crap makes you ill when put on the face that you have actually put it there. I am sorry you had that experience. but it just goes to show you that some people will do anything.

Call it organic.

No, you can't force anyone to buy your product. Which is why I think it's odd that you are for legislation to force people to buy cars they dont want or light bulbs that are toxic to dispose of.

Finally, i take it from the fact that you are saying that dog crap makes you ill when put on the face that you have actually put it there. I am sorry you had that experience. but it just goes to show you that some people will do anything.

lol.....funny stuff.

Call it organic.

very cute avi.

No one is forced to buy anything they dont want in this country.

So maybe you are now willing to face the reality that there is no supply side market anywhere in the world.

very cute avi.

No one is forced to buy anything they dont want in this country.

So maybe you are now willing to face the reality that there is no supply side market anywhere in the world.

Really? So why then do you have to legislate to ban incandecent light bulbs? I mean if the new lightbulbs are superier, there is no need is there? Or why do have to legislate car standards? If people didn't want certain cars, they wouldn't buy them. if they wanted the cars you are trying to force onto people, they would buy them.

Why do you presume to give the government power to force people to buy certain things, and isnt it interesting that those things just happen to be products Major Democrat contributors are invested in?

You are pretending NOT to understand the move to these new bulbs.

This has nothing to do with the argument of wether the market is supply side or demand side does it.

You are merely unable to defend the suplly side myth so you shift the argument.

You are pretending NOT to understand the move to these new bulbs.

This has nothing to do with the argument of wether the market is supply side or demand side does it.

You are merely unable to defend the suplly side myth so you shift the argument.

Actually you're losing your ass again but it's been fun. And thank's for the dog shit face cream idea. :lol:

Forum List

Back