This Emperor Has No Clothes

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
No, I'm not talking about our spineless President who needs his clothes as an exoskeleton to remain upright. I'm talking about the real Emperor of American Politics, the Great Pandemic which served to overthrow our Constitutionally elected government.

As in Andersen's fairy tale, the Great Pandemic story was described as being unique in all the world but seen only by an elite few. The rest of the people were convinced to accept the vision of their superiors, even though they could not perceive it themselves.

After a while, the people began wondering if the Great Pandemic was really what the elites had told them. Some started noticing that the Pandemic didn't seem to be killing anyone or making them seriously ill. The elites tried to tell them that it was still very dangerous and needed to be treated even if it didn't cause any illness at all.

Finally, these people realized that they had been duped all along. But others had invested so much time and energy preparing for the coming catastrophe that they didn't want know or hear that the Great Pandemic had lost its cloak of symptoms.

In other words, this Emperor has no clothes.

Last edited:
No, I'm not talking about our spineless President who needs his clothes as an exoskeleton to remain upright. I'm talking about the real Emperor of American Politics, the Great Pandemic which served to overthrow our Constitutionally elected government.

As in Andersen's fairy tale, the Great Pandemic story was described as being unique in all the world but seen only by an elite few. The rest of the people were convinced to accept the vision of their superiors, even though they could not perceive it themselves.

After a while, the people began wondering if the Great Pandemic was really what the elites had told them. Some started noticing that the Pandemic didn't seem to be killing anyone or making them seriously ill. The elites tried to tell them that it was still very dangerous and needed to be treated even if it didn't cause any illness at all.

Finally, these people realized that they had been duped all along. But others had invested so much time and energy preparing for the coming catastrophe that they didn't want know or hear that the Great Pandemic had lost its cloak of symptoms.

I live to lick losers' tears, they are so salty.

200.gif

Looks like somebody needs some attention :auiqs.jpg:

No, I'm not talking about our spineless President who needs his clothes as an exoskeleton to remain upright.
:auiqs.jpg:
I'm talking about the real Emperor of American Politics, the Great Pandemic which served to overthrow our Constitutionally elected government.
Oh what an analogy - that is sooooooooooo true. I was really worried that that was going to happen.

Some started noticing that the Pandemic didn't seem to be killing anyone or making them seriously ill.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking - nobody is dying - it's all a big hoax!

The elites tried to tell them that it was still very dangerous and needed to be treated even if it didn't cause any illness at all.
I hate those people!

You are so right.
Thank you for starting this thread.
Everybody is going to be much smarter.

Last edited:

I was never fooled by the #CoronaHoax2020. From the very beginning, I saw right through all the hyperbole, fearmongering, and outright lies.

I invite anyone who doubts me, now, to search back and see what I was saying about it two years ago, as the less intelligent among us were stupidly believing and obeying all the lies that they were being told to believe and obey.

The COVID death toll is 1 million Americans.

Forum List

Back