This Election is Over!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzQg9U4BDrE]LATEST CONTROVERSY 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMqrc3k4kPQ&feature=related]LATEST CONTROVERSY 2[/ame]

I think people are placing too much emphasis on the Vice-Presidential picks. Most people are not going to go to the polls assuming McCain or Obama is going to die and then proceed to vote for Palin or Biden. Realize that while it may now be a McCain/Palin campaign or an Obama/Biden campaign, when it's all over it will be a McCain administration or an Obama administration.

Umm coming off the Democrat Convention, one would expect a bump of 5-12 points. That this is where Obama is, doesn't bode well...

The announcement of the VP and the closness of the conventions can effect that. The media does a quick turn around to the (in this case the R's) and the D convention loses some muscle. The VP nomination keeps the eyes of the nation on the R's as well.
I see it as positive in the light of all that. It is also good that after the VP nomination McCain is steady while Obama is still rising.
I see your point but this year it is really unpredictable with the conventions back to back.

I think people are placing too much emphasis on the Vice-Presidential picks. Most people are not going to go to the polls assuming McCain or Obama is going to die and then proceed to vote for Palin or Biden. Realize that while it may now be a McCain/Palin campaign or an Obama/Biden campaign, when it's all over it will be a McCain administration or an Obama administration.

Actually people are placing too much emphasis on the popular polls and not enough on the battleground states. It's going to come down to PA, OH, and FL and Obama will need to win 2 of those 3. I think he'll squeek by in PA but FL and OH will be close.

Actually people are placing too much emphasis on the popular polls and not enough on the battleground states. It's going to come down to PA, OH, and FL and Obama will need to win 2 of those 3. I think he'll squeek by in PA but FL and OH will be close.

Spoken like an Obama bot, jettisoning the 50 state plan, for the battle ground plan. LOL!

Obama should win, in a landslide, that it's this close speaks volumes.

On the other hand, there is no tidal wave with Congress, it will be overwhelmingly Democratic.

Spoken like an Obama bot, jettisoning the 50 state plan, for the battle ground plan. LOL!

Obama should win, in a landslide, that it's this close speaks volumes.

On the other hand, there is no tidal wave with Congress, it will be overwhelmingly Democratic.

Yes Obama should just take the r's to the cleaners. He should win but much closer than it should be. He will have the house and Senate without a problem. Then he has two years to do something right. If he doesn't the congress will take a bath in it's own mistakes two years hence.

In the short term maybe however many people are looking further down the road and just may be happy to give Palin a boost to get there. Think about the voters who have been disgusted with both parties. However faint it may be, Palin represents a glimmer of hope.

Well Palin's pro-war stance turns me off from her personally, but I would call it crazy to vote for somebody because McCain might die.

where do you get the idea that Obama is anti-gun?

on Thursday he said "don't tell me we can't protect the 2nd amendement and still keep guns out of the hands of criminals" *or something like that...

that doesn't sound anti-gun to me.

But I guess it fits better to pretend he wants to take all your guns away so you're defenseless when he brings in his muslim brothers for the invasion huh! /sarcasm

I don't think jiz counts
there is no law written that has ever kept guns out of the hands of criminals
they might make them harder to get, but it wont stop them from getting them because a criminal doesnt give a rats ass about the law to begin with, or they wouldnt be criminals

there is no law written that has ever kept guns out of the hands of criminals
they might make them harder to get, but it wont stop them from getting them because a criminal doesnt give a rats ass about the law to begin with, or they wouldnt be criminals

sad but true! but making it harder SHOULD be a goal of every citizen, even those who are NRA members.

John thinks Hillary voters are stupid and apathetic. It is a gross miscalculation on the part of the RNC to force her upon the ticket. She is pretty but inexperienced. I actually feel bad for her. :eusa_whistle:

well they did vote for Hillary....

Zogby has McCain up by 2. Obama should be up by atleast 10. Id say Obama is in trouble. Especially if this convention is exciting.

Some of you would think that Biden helps to win Pennsylvania. McCain's choice in Palin is what will bring Pennsylvania and other states.

McCain/Palin is pro-gun.

Obama.Biden is anti-gun.

How do you win Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, the South?

Pro-GUN!

Palin's going to expose Biden for the Northeastern liberal that he is. He's going to call her sweetie and women all over the country will vote for McCain.

Biden is going to turn off women. He does it here all the time. I live in the Philadelphia market. He's got a knack for coming off like a shovenist bowler with a bad comb-over.

She's pretty clear minded. She doesn't care what anybody thinks. She seems comfortable with who she is. Biden has all kinds of baggage. There's a huge voting record that shows he's been wrong time after time when it comes to world events that have changed things greatly.

Just one example, he was wrong about the Soviet Union. He's wrong now and so is his lightweight boss....

Palin is a governor of a border state with international issues like fishing, oil, natural gas and precious metals. Alaska is a rugged place and she knows how to survive. Hussein Obama or Joe Biden wouldn't last 2 days up there.

We need a Vice President who would scare the crap out of our enemies. Take a good long look at her. She's got shoot in her eye.

Stupid White Men!:badgrin:

Forum List

Back