Seattle Vs New England

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I hope the allegations of cheating against the Patriots gets resolved quickly.

Seattle deserves a good qualified opponent for Super Bowl 49.

Seattle's fans deserve a good game.

We don't have to worry about New England cheating in Arizona.

Whatever consequences the Patriots have to accept for their breaking rules last season and in the playoffs must be handed out to them after the game.

That is all the conversation about cheating I would like to see on this thread. Please take Inflate/Deflate-Gate on to other threads.

This thread is ONLY about the matchup between the teams.

Thanks.

How does Belichick defend against Lynch and still contain Wilson?

If Seattle completely stops Blount and Gronkowski does that give the Seahawk Defense enough freedom to pressure Brady?

Seattle fans deserve a good game and fuck the rest of the people.

If you want it entirely about the game only, then don't add your BS.

Sorry. I didn't get the memo about how we have to go through your approval in posting OPs.

As far as fucking the rest of the people.. I'll leave that up to you.

I've got my own set of worries.

GO HAWKS!!

I hope the allegations of cheating against the Patriots gets resolved quickly.

Seattle deserves a good qualified opponent for Super Bowl 49.

Seattle's fans deserve a good game.

We don't have to worry about New England cheating in Arizona.

Whatever consequences the Patriots have to accept for their breaking rules last season and in the playoffs must be handed out to them after the game.

That is all the conversation about cheating I would like to see on this thread. Please take Inflate/Deflate-Gate on to other threads.

This thread is ONLY about the matchup between the teams.

Thanks.

My opinion? The Seahawk Packer game was sloppy. On both sides. It did not matter who eventually won the game, the winner would go to the Super Bowl with a cloud of poor performance expectations hanging over their heads.

In my opinion anyway.

Take Seattle away from their 12th man advantage and they're a different team. If a certain back-up Green Bay tight end catches an on-side kick that hit him in the face mask...then right now people would be talking about how awful Russell Wilson played in that game...not about how to "contain" him!

Another week of this "deflate-gate" nonsense and the Patriots are going to approach this game about as pissed off as any team ever has. They're going to take that out on the Seahawks.

Take Seattle away from their 12th man advantage and they're a different team. If a certain back-up Green Bay tight end catches an on-side kick that hit him in the face mask...then right now people would be talking about how awful Russell Wilson played in that game...not about how to "contain" him!
How he could misplay that no-side kick is beyond me. He was perfectly positioned to cleanly catch that ball.

I would imagine he can't be very well liked in Green Bay.

Sorry. I didn't get the memo about how we have to go through your approval in posting OPs.

As far as fucking the rest of the people.. I'll leave that up to you.

I've got my own set of worries.

GO HAWKS!!

And I didn't know we had to get your approval for posting in a thread.

If Seattle wins, it will be the defense that wins it.

If New England is going to try an on side kick in an attempt to mount a come back in SB 49 I don't believe it will work.

I expect a Seahawk player to catch it in the air and run straight into the end zone untouched.

IMHO

If Seattle can go into the half ahead, they have a shot at the win. If not ...well...

In my opinion anyway.

Maybe we ought to skip to the chase and explore the real question everyone is worried about.

Can the Hawks Three Peat?

Wouldn't THAT be a swift kick into everyone's soft balls?

And the opponent would probably be these same Patriots so we could recycle all these threads!

It would be like a two fer. Eco friendly like.

How he could misplay that no-side kick is beyond me. He was perfectly positioned to cleanly catch that ball.

I would imagine he can't be very well liked in Green Bay.

I just hope the guy doesn't have kids in school in the Green Bay area...if he does it might be time to do a little "home schooling" for about two years.

If Seattle can go into the half ahead, they have a shot at the win. If not ...well...

In my opinion anyway.

I would disagree with that, Percy...only for the reason that the Patriots are probably the best second half team in the league. Time after time they went into the locker room at half time and figured out whatever wasn't working in the first half and then blew out their opponent in the second half. That's coaching. You may not like Bill Belichick but give the man his due...there's never been a better in game coach than "The Hoodie"!

In my opinion anyway.

I would disagree with that, Percy...only for the reason that the Patriots are probably the best second half team in the league. Time after time they went into the locker room at half time and figured out whatever wasn't working in the first half and then blew out their opponent in the second half. That's coaching. You may not like Bill Belichick but give the man his due...there's never been a better in game coach than "The Hoodie"!

I certainly hope Belichick has the opportunity to find himself behind going into the second half.

In my opinion anyway.

I certainly hope Belichick has the opportunity to find himself behind going into the second half.

Can you name a coach better suited to deal with just that, Huggy? I know you Belichick haters don't want to admit it...but the guy is a borderline genius when it comes to mid-game strategy. Time after time when it looked like the Patriots were in for a dog fight...they came out of the halftime locker room and smoked the opposition. That isn't "cheating"...that's simply being a better coach than the other guy.

In my opinion anyway.

Can you name a coach better suited to deal with just that, Huggy? I know you Belichick haters don't want to admit it...but the guy is a borderline genius when it comes to mid-game strategy. Time after time when it looked like the Patriots were in for a dog fight...they came out of the halftime locker room and smoked the opposition. That isn't "cheating"...that's simply being a better coach than the other guy.

Ya. I'll take Carroll and his staff to come up with a winning second half strategy.

I don't "hate" Belichick. Nothing I have posted would indicate I hate Belichick.

I don't respect cheaters and liars. I believe Belichick is both. Same goes for Brady.

In my opinion anyway.

Ya. I'll take Carroll and his staff to come up with a winning second half strategy.

I don't "hate" Belichick. Nothing I have posted would indicate I hate Belichick.

I don't respect cheaters and liars. I believe Belichick is both. Same goes for Brady.

But you're okay with Pete Carroll and the Seahawks PED use?

Forum List

Back