This con forum keeps asking "Should the GOP let THEM take your guns?"

If you put an M-14 next to the AR, the average liberal would run skeered from the AR because of it's portrayal in movies.

That's a weapon. The AR might as well be a pea shooter next to it's replacement. Apparently they didn't watch the Shaw Shank Redemption.

The AR would not be my first choice if I were going on some kind of demented rampage, but the site of it scares the hell out of people which can be a good thing if that prevents violence.

My AR looks really scary which is part of the point. Having nefarious neighbors who see me with that while not brandishing it serves a useful purpose. And since I live in the city in a gun friendly state I can take that anywhere if I really wanted to, and I don't.

I looked over the front page of threads and not one concerning gun control, except your. Once again a false paradigm is stated by a liberals so they can argue against it.

The truth is, THEM will NEVER try to take your guns. THEM already know it's impossible to do that. THEM is however, trying to ban sales of assault weapons. It's no different than banning the sale of stinger missiles and bomb making materials. It's these unscrupulous cons that are selling these items to ISIS.

Giant ants!!!!!!

THEY won't get the average American's guns, but I'll also support the looney left's aversion to having them too..
View attachment 43736

And BTW, Obozo might be a clown, but he's still in charge, so you need to take those weapons that have been made available to Mexican drug dealers, ISIS, etc up with him... After all, ISIS is getting those weapons from the very Iraqi troops that Obama is sending them to.
A friend of ours has a horrible neighbor...he doesn't want to ban guns, but it might be fun to put that sign up anyways. :D

What assault weapon are you yammering about now?the ones you can't buy or the ones you think are real assault weapons? an ar15 isn't an assault weapon

I'm sure some think of it as an easy bake oven that makes catnip cupcakes for kittens. An AR-15 is an assault rifle modified to be semi-auto for civilian use.

And in that modification it ceased to be an assault rifle. Our sons have pellet guns that look exactly like an AR-15....are they assault rifles? You loons and your ignorance of weapons are mind boggling
They aren't waving them around in public, I hope.

What assault weapon are you yammering about now?the ones you can't buy or the ones you think are real assault weapons? an ar15 isn't an assault weapon

I'm sure some think of it as an easy bake oven that makes catnip cupcakes for kittens. An AR-15 is an assault rifle modified to be semi-auto for civilian use.

And in that modification it ceased to be an assault rifle. Our sons have pellet guns that look exactly like an AR-15....are they assault rifles? You loons and your ignorance of weapons are mind boggling

Nah its your ignorance of reality. You equate a pellet to the round an AR-15 shoots. You don't know firearms at all. You're a rookie. Stop embarrassing yourself and go play with your pellet gun.

I know an AR-15 that has been modified is not an assault rifle. We have a neighbor who has a Porsche, sort of, it's a kit car, a Porsche look alike on a Pontiac Fero, it LOOKS like a Porsche but it's not.

I have a CCW, I shoot at least once a month at a gun range and we have a gun safe with 14 weapons ranging from 9MMs to high powered rifles. So why don't you sit your ignorant ass down and stop trying to tell me the definition of an assault rifle. Got it, bub?

Once a month? Ok Rambo.

The AR-15 is the civilian version of the M16.
The standard .223 round is designed to tumble and cause a lot of damage, generally to wound an enemy HUMAN in combat rather than kill them as it takes two people to carry a wounded person, putting three people out of the fight. It was designed to fit a bayonet.
The M16 was designed as an assault rifle. Making it semi-automatic rather than full-automatic only means you can shoot less rounds per minute.

An M1A1 tank can fire roughly 6-8 rounds average per minute. By your reasoning, if you modify it to shoot only one round per minute it is no longer a tank.

I know the weekend warriors have their myths that they cling to with grim death, but they are only myths.

more stupidity from a utterly stupid libertard.

i hope the medical profession can successfully come up with a way to do brain transplants, every anti-gun liberturd needs one, providing they had a brain to begin with. :up:

The M16 was designed as an assault rifle. Making it semi-automatic rather than full-automatic only means you can shoot less rounds per minute.

M16s aren't full automatics, moron. They have three settings: safety, semi, 3-round burst. But burst is generally not used by the military. Soldiers are trained to use their weapons in semi-auto and not use burst because it's largely a waste. One shot, one kill.

LOL So you don't understand the discusson. Then why do you open your mouth?

Thank you Mr. Obvious, can you now go into detail the differences between a car and an automobile so all of humanity can bask your your infinite wisdom?

You forgot to include the length of the suppressor on the front! Dear god what will people do without knowing every little unimportant mundane detail? Save this inane nonsense for some prepper loser website argument.
If you do not understand the terminology of the subject, how can you have a informed discussion of the issues surrounding it?

Assault rifles are not assault weapons, and vice versa; your attempt to conflate the two is an argument from ignorance and/or dishonesty.

The truth is, the notion of 'gun confiscation' is ridiculous, unfounded demagoguery.

No one advocates guns be 'confiscated.'

No government seeks to 'confiscate' firearms, as any such measure 'authorizing ' gun 'confiscation' would be in violation of the Second, Fourth, and Fifth Amendments to the Constitution, the Fifth Amendment's Takings Clause in particular.

To maintain otherwise is ignorant idiocy.

You are delusional....that is the hope and dream of the democrat party leadership...
Paranoia poster boy^^^^^^^^

NRA propaganda rages on this thread. This con forum may very well succeed in it's attempt to insight paranoid gun owners. The con replies here are no different than Dylann Roof's rant that the blacks are raping white women and stealing power from the whites. It's just that paranoid.

THEM is however, trying to ban sales of assault weapons.

The Truth About Assault Weapons

THE TRUTH ABOUT ASSAULT WEAPONS

PLEASE,EVERYONE, learn what exactly what an "ASSAULT WEAPON" is..., O-fucking-K :up:

Because large font signifies an expert on the 'internets'. LOL

Everyone knows what an assault rifle is, except, strangely enough, many of the people that want to own one.

Come on weekend wannabe ram-bos, this isn't a thing. There isn't discussion on this except among the whacko wing of the gun nut crowd.

NRA propaganda rages on this thread. This con forum may very well succeed in it's attempt to insight paranoid gun owners. The con replies here are no different than Dylann Roof's rant that the blacks are raping white women and stealing power from the whites. It's just that paranoid.

Its odd how rabid these people are. No one is taking anything but they act like someone is taking away their favorite blanky.

THEM is however, trying to ban sales of assault weapons.

The Truth About Assault Weapons

THE TRUTH ABOUT ASSAULT WEAPONS

PLEASE,EVERYONE, learn what exactly what an "ASSAULT WEAPON" is..., O-fucking-K :up:
Because large font signifies an expert on the 'internets'. LOL
Everyone knows what an assault rifle is, except, strangely enough, many of the people that want to own one.
Assault rifles are not assault weapons, and vice versa; your attempt to conflate the two is an argument from ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Its odd how rabid these people are. No one is taking anything but they act like someone is taking away their favorite blanky.
Didn't read the OP. eh?

Forum List

Back