This con forum keeps asking "Should the GOP let THEM take your guns?"

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
The truth is, THEM will NEVER try to take your guns. THEM already know it's impossible to do that. THEM is however, trying to ban sales of assault weapons. It's no different than banning the sale of stinger missiles and bomb making materials. It's these unscrupulous cons that are selling these items to ISIS.

What assault weapon are you yammering about now?the ones you can't buy or the ones you think are real assault weapons? an ar15 isn't an assault weapon

THEY won't get the average American's guns, but I'll also support the looney left's aversion to having them too..
c781b718-5899-4e4e-97fc-3e5c8ff705be.png

And BTW, Obozo might be a clown, but he's still in charge, so you need to take those weapons that have been made available to Mexican drug dealers, ISIS, etc up with him... After all, ISIS is getting those weapons from the very Iraqi troops that Obama is sending them to.

What assault weapon are you yammering about now?the ones you can't buy or the ones you think are real assault weapons? an ar15 isn't an assault weapon

I'm sure some think of it as an easy bake oven that makes catnip cupcakes for kittens. An AR-15 is an assault rifle modified to be semi-auto for civilian use.

The truth is, THEM will NEVER try to take your guns. THEM already know it's impossible to do that. THEM is however, trying to ban sales of assault weapons. It's no different than banning the sale of stinger missiles and bomb making materials. It's these unscrupulous cons that are selling these items to ISIS.

Why shouldn't Stinger missiles and explosives be available to the public as well?

Why shouldn't Stinger missiles and explosives be available to the public as well?

I think we should relax firearms laws to allow sales to liberals.....
042dacfb-d760-4f8a-b7c4-f9bf2f75804f.png

I'm sure some think of it as an easy bake oven that makes catnip cupcakes for kittens. An AR-15 is an assault rifle modified to be semi-auto for civilian use.

And in that modification it ceased to be an assault rifle. Our sons have pellet guns that look exactly like an AR-15....are they assault rifles? You loons and your ignorance of weapons are mind boggling

And in that modification it ceased to be an assault rifle. Our sons have pellet guns that look exactly like an AR-15....are they assault rifles? You loons and your ignorance of weapons are mind boggling

Nah its your ignorance of reality. You equate a pellet to the round an AR-15 shoots. You don't know firearms at all. You're a rookie. Stop embarrassing yourself and go play with your pellet gun.

Nah its your ignorance of reality. You equate a pellet to the round an AR-15 shoots. You don't know firearms at all. You're a rookie. Stop embarrassing yourself and go play with your pellet gun.

I know an AR-15 that has been modified is not an assault rifle. We have a neighbor who has a Porsche, sort of, it's a kit car, a Porsche look alike on a Pontiac Fero, it LOOKS like a Porsche but it's not.

I have a CCW, I shoot at least once a month at a gun range and we have a gun safe with 14 weapons ranging from 9MMs to high powered rifles. So why don't you sit your ignorant ass down and stop trying to tell me the definition of an assault rifle. Got it, bub?

Between the M-14 and my overly modified AR, and Min-14, I'm pretty sure the AR is definitely assault ready which is why I built it. I love my assault weapon and it's liberal identity.

I know an AR-15 that has been modified is not an assault rifle. We have a neighbor who has a Porsche, sort of, it's a kit car, a Porsche look alike on a Pontiac Fero, it LOOKS like a Porsche but it's not.

I have a CCW, I shoot at least once a month at a gun range and we have a gun safe with 14 weapons ranging from 9MMs to high powered rifles. So why don't you sit your ignorant ass down and stop trying to tell me the definition of an assault rifle. Got it, bub?

Once a month? Ok Rambo.

The AR-15 is the civilian version of the M16.
The standard .223 round is designed to tumble and cause a lot of damage, generally to wound an enemy HUMAN in combat rather than kill them as it takes two people to carry a wounded person, putting three people out of the fight. It was designed to fit a bayonet.
The M16 was designed as an assault rifle. Making it semi-automatic rather than full-automatic only means you can shoot less rounds per minute.

An M1A1 tank can fire roughly 6-8 rounds average per minute. By your reasoning, if you modify it to shoot only one round per minute it is no longer a tank.

I know the weekend warriors have their myths that they cling to with grim death, but they are only myths.

Once a month? Ok Rambo.

The standard .223 round is designed to tumble and cause a lot of damage, generally to wound an enemy HUMAN in combat rather than kill them as it takes two people to carry a wounded person, putting three people out of the fight. It was designed to fit a bayonet.
The M16 was designed as an assault rifle. Making it semi-automatic rather than full-automatic only means you can shoot less rounds per minute.

An M1A1 tank can fire roughly 6-8 rounds average per minute. By your reasoning, if you modify it to shoot only one round per minute it is no longer a tank.

I know the weekend warriors have their myths that they cling to with grim death, but they are only myths.

It's still not an assault rifle, Peabody. Now cease bothering me, you ever fired off a round you'd pee your panties and most likely cry

Once a month? Ok Rambo.

It's still not an assault rifle, Peabody. Now cease bothering me, you ever fired off a round you'd pee your panties and most likely cry

I own an AR-15, M1 Garand, and various other rifles and pistols. I have an uncle that died in the Battle of the Bulge carrying his M1.

I've never figured out where this 'guns are our gods' culture of whackos comes from other than guns make some people feel powerful who otherwise feel powerless.

Relax, they aren't magic talisman, they don't bestow magical powers on you. The only reason an assault rifle exists is to kill other people. They can be used for sport shooting targets but what inbred non-hunter would ever use one to hunt with?

Reeellllaaaxxxx.

So?
"Assault rifle" has a specific technical definition, based on operation and function.
An AR15 is not an assault rifle.

An "assault weapon" has a specific legal definition, based on cosmetic attachments that scare anti-gun loons.
An AR15 may or may not be an 'assault weapon".

I've never figured out where this 'guns are our gods' culture of whackos comes from...
Your imagination.
The only reason an assault rifle exists is to kill other people.
Didnl't you, a few posts ago, say they were designed to wound, not kill?
And even if that's correct.... the 2nd Amendment is all about people and their need to kill people - what's your point?
They can be used for sport shooting targets but what inbred non-hunter would ever use one to hunt with?
.223/5.56x45 can be effectively used to hunt any number of animals -- what can effectively you hunt with a n M700ADL in .223 but not an AR-15?

So?
"Assault rifle" has a specific technical definition, based on operation and function.
An AR15 is not an assault rifle.

An "assault weapon" has a specific legal definition, based on cosmetic attachments that scare anti-gun loons.
An AR15 may or may not be an 'assault weapon".

Conservatives generally make their own definition for everything, and most of the time it doesn't match up with reality but it 'feels' good.

So feel free to see 'colors' in black and white.

Forum List

Back