This Black Lives Matter Photo Should Be Seen Around The World

Trying to compare this to Tinian Square is ridiculous. Reuters has went so far left they about to fall off the planet

o_O

Tiananmen, regardless if blacks think they are being oppressed let them live in China for a few years, they'll soon find out what oppression is

What does living in China have to do with the US? If you think you are a victim of racism go back to Ireland and whine into your Guinness there

The internet is abuzz how the photo rivals the Tiananmen Sq photo. Go sing Kumbaya, drink some Bubble Up and have a bowl of Rainbow Stew. Meanwhile get over anyone takes you serious, you daffy left loon

If you dont like it take your own sage advice and leave. :boobies:

Trying to compare this to Tinian Square is ridiculous. Reuters has went so far left they about to fall off the planet

o_O

Tiananmen, regardless if blacks think they are being oppressed let them live in China for a few years, they'll soon find out what oppression is

What does living in China have to do with the US? If you think you are a victim of racism go back to Ireland and whine into your Guinness there

I never said or implied I was a victim of racism, you feeble attempt at a strawman is duly noted, loon

o_O

I never said or implied I was a victim of racism, you feeble attempt at a strawman is duly noted, loon

You packed yet?

o_O

The internet is abuzz how the photo rivals the Tiananmen Sq photo. Go sing Kumbaya, drink some Bubble Up and have a bowl of Rainbow Stew. Meanwhile get over anyone takes you serious, you daffy left loon

I don't take direction from lowly left loons. Now shhhhhhh

o_O

You packed yet?

You got caught....best to slither away and lick your wounds :)

I'm generally supportive of the police overall, but this makes them look very bad. so much for the new fringe right boogy man, black lives matter... Are they scared of her because of her sexuality? Do you bigots on USMB feel ashamed being attracted to a beautiful black woman?

I'm generally supportive of the police overall, but this makes them look very bad. so much for the new fringe right boogy man, black lives matter... Are they scared of her because of her sexuality? Do you bigots on USMB feel ashamed being attracted to a beautiful black woman?

What the fuck are you babbling about now? What exactly is it that this photo is supposed to show?

It is supposed to show that the cops have the patience of saints

What the fuck are you babbling about now? What exactly is it that this photo is supposed to show?

It shows how they like to use a still photo to promote a one sided false narative. Obviously if the police had orders to remove anyone from the area and she willfully resisted as part of her protest, they had no choice but to remove her. The OP wants to make it a big deal about her being a beautiful woman, but so what, if they allowed her to be there then they would have to allow everyone else as well. As I read the article it didnt say ANYTHING about her being mistreated

Now there is a photo with some bite....

13620172_520942844768386_7868291897203424523_n.jpg

Iconic to Tiananmen Square? Sure. It shows the vividly iconic contrast of the overall civility of police here vs the massacre of over 1000 at Tiananmen Square.

"Bruce Herschensohn, a former deputy special assistant to former US President Richard Nixon, told the President Club in 1999 that Tank Man was executed 14 days later.

Others claim he was later put to death by a firing squad a few months after the protests. Many, however, remain hopeful Tank Man is still alive, and may have no idea of the intrigue his picture has created thanks to China's strict censorship of the image."
Tiananmen Square 25th anniversary: What happened to Tank Man?

I don't take direction from lowly left loons. Now shhhhhhh

Its your own advice. You dont take your own advice but want others too?

It's spectacular, the photo is showing up everywhere.

It speaks volumes and represents so much about what is going on right now.

Who's "scared" of her? She's looking to get arrested and after a night on a bench in the bullpen with various hookers and drug addicts, she won't look much better than they do.

It's spectacular, the photo is showing up everywhere.

It speaks volumes and represents so much about what is going on right now.

It's showing up on all the dipshit leftist sites as another example of the fact you can't read....just look at the pictures and be told what they mean. :eusa_snooty:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back