President Obama to visit Dallas, Texas:

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
I wish he would not come here and just stay away...

The Latest: President Obama to visit Dallas on Tuesday

He has not been the leader that would unite us but instead he has divided many of us further...

I leave with this song and Marvin Gaye was the greatest:

Off again and be good and might stop with my real life to visit but then again a lobotomy might be more enjoyable...

th

As long as he leaves his political agenda behind fine keep this about the five police officers who were killed in the line of duty and don't use it to push your gun control agenda.

• Banned
Obama hasn't divided anybody. You racist RWNJs have.

You know nothing about me and proclaiming that I am a racist is very stupid on your part but not surprising.

Also seeing I am not Republican but I am Libertarian the reality is my dislike for President Obama has nothing to do with his skin color but his policies and broken promises.

I know Black Lives Matter is what you believe is a just cause but let me pose this one simple question and does Black Lives Matter more than Latino, Asian, or Native American lives?

If so then which one of us is the true racist, but alas you will never admit to your racism because you see anyone that does not agree with your progress liberalism way of thinking as the truest form of racism, and how Stalinist of you...

#AllLivesMatter!

th

Last edited:
  • Banned
Yea, you say that and call a bunch of people "nut jobs". Fuckin idiot

Bullshit Puppy believe anyone that disagree with him or the Progressive Liberal way of thinking has to be the biggest racist of them all...

I just consider the source and remind myself that those like Bullshit Puppy prefer a divided nation that uses the race card to silence the opposition...

obama compared giving women the right to vote with black lives matter calling for police to be assassinated.

There is something wrong with him. He is so cocaine thin that his heart could stop at any moment.

He has not been the leader that would unite us but instead he has divided many of us further...

Off again and be good and might stop with my real life to visit but then again a lobotomy might be more enjoyable...

th

Yes, the last thing needed in Dallas is for the Race Baiter In Chief to put in a self-aggrandizing appearance and turn it into another vapid silly 'both sides are to blame' hoax the racist democrats are so fond of.

They're getting really desparate to distance themselves from their favorite new 'grass roots' hate group now, since it's sinking into even their dense idiocy that they just got Trump several million more votes with their incited murder sprees.

You know nothing about me and proclaiming that I am a racist is very stupid on your part but not surprising.

Also seeing I am not Republican but I am Libertarian the reality is my dislike for President Obama has nothing to do with his skin color but his policies and broken promises.

I know Black Lives Matter is what you believe is a just cause but let me pose this one simple question and does Black Lives Matter more than Latino, Asian, or Native American lives?

If so then which one of us is the true racist, but alas you will never admit to your racism because you see anyone that does not agree with your progress liberalism way of thinking as the truest form of racism, and how Stalinist of you...

#AllLivesMatter!

th

Of course, all lives matter. Do you get upset because the National Cancer Society is not spending money on Diabetes? What about the Muscular Distrophy Association not focusing on Poverty? Each of these organizations have one particular thing they are focused on and BLM focuses on black lives being disproportionately being ruined. No legitimate leader in BLM ever said other lives don't matter. They are just focusing on their one issue, just like every other organization in the world. Are you really too dumb to get that?

obama compared giving women the right to vote with black lives matter calling for police to be assassinated.

There is something wrong with him. He is so cocaine thin that his heart could stop at any moment.
Dare to dream.

th

I wish he would stay away too...you people have a history that's not good to democratic presidents......I just hope he has plenty of security....you nuts to issues there.

#AllLivesMatter!

th

Of course, all lives matter. Do you get upset because the National Cancer Society is not spending money on Diabetes? What about the Muscular Distrophy Association not focusing on Poverty? Each of these organizations have one particular thing they are focused on and BLM focuses on black lives being disproportionately being ruined. No legitimate leader in BLM ever said other lives don't matter. They are just focusing on their one issue, just like every other organization in the world. Are you really too dumb to get that?
Why God, why must everything be about white people??? There is this need for whites to take on every issue facing the country and make it about them. BLM has been a voice for those silenced by murderous cops and yet, white people have somehow morphed this group into a Panther movement. FOR THE LAST TIME, ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE....DAMN!!

Just sit right down in this here convertible Mr President.........
You white mf's can talk shit all day long, but God help any of you bastards should anything ever and I mean ever happen to this black man...that race war you bastards are wishing for, you will get it, I promise and I can assure you white boy, these nigga's today ain't nothing like them sorry cum by ya motherfuckers of the 60's. So if I was you, I'd pray for a safe return back to Washington.....for the last time white mf, yaw not the only mf's pissed off in this gotdamned country, understand bitch?

Those will probably be the first words he will say. Blah blah gun control white people are raciest. Same oh same oh.
That pretty much sums it up......but I hope he doesn't leave off the fact that yaw dumb and stupid too.

Forum List

Back