This bastard left me speechless

Diuretic

Permanently confused
Apr 26, 2006
South Australia est 1836
THE Pakistani scientist at the centre of one of history's worst nuclear scandals has declared, "I don't damn care" about the international reaction to his release after five years under house arrest.

The man who made Pakistan into a nuclear power and later admitted leaking atomic secrets to Iran, North Korea and Libya walked out of his home on Friday after reaching a secret deal with the Government.

Abdul Qadeer Khan was characteristically defiant when asked about the international reaction. "I don't damn care," Dr Khan said.

"Are they happy with our God? Are they happy with our prophet? Are they happy with our leader? Never. I don't care about rest of the world. I care about my country."

Freed nuclear scientist defiant | theage.com.au

The bastard should be in the Hague and then in a fucking real prison.]

THE Pakistani scientist at the centre of one of history's worst nuclear scandals has declared, "I don't damn care" about the international reaction to his release after five years under house arrest.

The man who made Pakistan into a nuclear power and later admitted leaking atomic secrets to Iran, North Korea and Libya walked out of his home on Friday after reaching a secret deal with the Government.

Abdul Qadeer Khan was characteristically defiant when asked about the international reaction. "I don't damn care," Dr Khan said.

"Are they happy with our God? Are they happy with our prophet? Are they happy with our leader? Never. I don't care about rest of the world. I care about my country."

No doubt.

I remember reading about Pakistan having the "Islamic Bomb", I reckon they knew what he was up to and ignored him until it got too embarrassing for them. This bastard was making big money and I bet key government figures were getting kickbacks from him. Now there's a "secret deal". The fucker should be strapped to a rocket and fired into space.

I remember reading about Pakistan having the "Islamic Bomb", I reckon they knew what he was up to and ignored him until it got too embarrassing for them. This bastard was making big money and I bet key government figures were getting kickbacks from him. Now there's a "secret deal". The fucker should be strapped to a rocket and fired into space.

i wonder how many zeroes are in the secret deal?
heard this on bbc late last night-absolutely batshit crazy

Who should be "allowed" to possess nuclear weapons?

Why shouldn't every nation be "allowed" to possess nukes? Does the USA have some right to prevent sovereign nations from having nukes? If so, how and why?

There is the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) that was ratified by the UN. Guess what? The UN is a worthless piece of shit. North Korea unilaterally withdrew from the NPT, developed its own bomb, and continues to produce nukes.

North Korea said FUCK the U.N. And the U.N. did what in response? NOTHING.

Why shouldn't every nation be "allowed" to possess nukes? Does the USA have some right to prevent sovereign nations from having nukes? If so, how and why?

There is the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) that was ratified by the UN. Guess what? The UN is a worthless piece of shit. North Korea unilaterally withdrew from the NPT, developed its own bomb, and continues to produce nukes.

Ya we should just let any crazy fuck that wants a nuke have one. I suggest in that case you move FAR away from any cities or important sites anywhere in the world. especially in the western world.

The Hague? ROFL... Why? What you should be after is justice... He should be in Gitmo languishing between bouts of coersive debriefings... where I expect he'll gather a healthy reason to care what the US thinks of his idiocy.

Yes, we actually do have a right to decide who gets nukes... its a right which stems from our right to our life... we don't allow crazies to board an commercial aircraft... I doubt we're going to tolerate them possessing nuclear warheads.

But hey... if it happens and we're hurt, we'll just respond 100,000:1... so with that certainty hanging out there... reason suggest that those living with crazies would be the one's who would be most against it.

Exactly how does selling Nuclear secrets to North Korea benefit Pakistan? Or for that matter anyone else Kim Il is about as close to pure bread psycho as any leader curently running any country in the world. I can't feature any God of any religion being particularly happy with any of their followers selling nuke secreats to a whacked out atheist that not even Communist China trusted.

So he made the bomb for all Islamists. That makes sense. He probably had the full support of the Pakistani government. And now that Bush is no longer in office, he gets set free. Great timing.

Dr. T The UN says so rmember the non proliferation treaty? Granted the UN is on it's way to the ash heap of history as just another bunch of corrupt, incompetent, and largely irrelevant slugs, but some people especially those on the left seem to set some store by an organization that required that The former Soviet Union, the French, The Brits and the Americans all agree on a given action before it could happen, which largely meant that any chance that any significant action anywhere in the world at any time was almost certainly not going to happen. The Odds haven't improved much now that The Soviet Union now calls itself Russia.

Uh, Publius, if it is a terrorist bomb, and we have no idea who planted it, how the hell do we respond? Therein lies the danger. The more nations that own nuclear technology, the greater the chance that such a weopon will fall into the hands of terrorists. I am far less afraid of a nation such as Iran, than I am of one like Pakistan, where anything seems to go. They are sheltering Bin Laden, and now they release someone that has acted against the interests of all the civilized nations in the world. Nor is it just the US that has to fear the information that this man is determinded to disseminate. Imagine Checheans getting a nuclear device.

Khan should be terminated ASAP.

Ya we should just let any crazy fuck that wants a nuke have one. I suggest in that case you move FAR away from any cities or important sites anywhere in the world. especially in the western world.

Again: How or Why is it our responsibility to prevent nuclear proliferation? North Korea withdrew from the "treaty" and made nukes.

Forum List

Back