Third Marysville Student dies.

Do you think the clerk at a gun store is "in their life"? People on these forums know you will lie at the drop of a hat. But the clerk at your cell phone store doesn't. The idea that someone should know a person is crazy just from a 10 minute business transaction is absolutely ridiculous.

Has anyone come forward to say that they knew this kid in Marysville was crazy?

I can't kill someone with a cell phone...so like most of your gun nut arguments, it falls flat.

Throw a few of these gun store owners in the klink as accessories to murder, they'll clean up their acts.

Do you think the clerk at a gun store is "in their life"? People on these forums know you will lie at the drop of a hat. But the clerk at your cell phone store doesn't. The idea that someone should know a person is crazy just from a 10 minute business transaction is absolutely ridiculous.

Has anyone come forward to say that they knew this kid in Marysville was crazy?

I can't kill someone with a cell phone...so like most of your gun nut arguments, it falls flat.

Throw a few of these gun store owners in the klink as accessories to murder, they'll clean up their acts.

No, it doesn't fall flat. You have made the claim that the gun store clerk should know whether the customer is mentally stable or not, based on a 10 minute transaction. That is ridiculous.

Also, this kid in Marysville, has anyone come forward saying he was crazy?

Where did he get the gun he used?

No, it doesn't fall flat. You have made the claim that the gun store clerk should know whether the customer is mentally stable or not, based on a 10 minute transaction. That is ridiculous.

again, guy, you work on the assumption I care.

This is a kangaroo court. We are out to economically ruin these gun peddlers.

When they can't make money doing it, they'll be more responsible.

again, guy, you work on the assumption I care.

This is a kangaroo court. We are out to economically ruin these gun peddlers.

When they can't make money doing it, they'll be more responsible.

Still not answering the simple questions? Anyone say the Marysville kid was crazy? And where did he get the gun?

BTW, your ridiculous fantasy is laughable. Even other anti-gun people think it is ridiculous. Never gonna happen, Sparky.

[

Still not answering the simple questions? Anyone say the Marysville kid was crazy? And where did he get the gun?

BTW, your ridiculous fantasy is laughable. Even other anti-gun people think it is ridiculous. Never gonna happen, Sparky.

It'll happen sooner than you think. The gun sellers are the weak link in the chain of death.

[

It'll happen sooner than you think. The gun sellers are the weak link in the chain of death.

No, it won't. We will not start intentionally prosecuting people who have broken no laws, just to satisfy your quest for revenge.

32,000 gun deaths SHOULD be avenged, and the gun sellers are the problem.

The justice system is not about avenging, it is about punishing those who break the law.

You will never get our society to start intentionally prosecuting people who have broken no laws.

And why would we avenge the 20,000+ suicides? Those people chose to end their life. And the gun was only a tool. They could have died another way. Taking guns away will not change the suicide rates by any significant measure.

And why would we avenge the 20,000+ suicides? Those people chose to end their life. And the gun was only a tool. They could have died another way. Taking guns away will not change the suicide rates by any significant measure.
Look at how Japan is doing it.

The justice system is not about avenging, it is about punishing those who break the law.

You will never get our society to start intentionally prosecuting people who have broken no laws.

We do that all the time, guy. Just ask the Japanese-Americans in 1942. Ask all the Arabs who get racially profiled at the airport.

The Gun Industry kills six times more people than Pearl Harbor and 9/11 combined every year.

You sell a gun that was used in a mass shooting, you should go to prison for a very long time and think about what you did wrong.

I don't advocate taking anything away but I don't think that statement is true. Having a gun handy makes the act doable in seconds, impulsively. Not having one requires setting up the hanging, acquiring the narcotics, or however one might set the scene. A firearm requires no prep at all, and therefore there's no reflection time. It's instant.

Oh his heart was so sad. And to be so angry I understand his anger but I do not understand his actions

We do that all the time, guy. Just ask the Japanese-Americans in 1942. Ask all the Arabs who get racially profiled at the airport.

The Gun Industry kills six times more people than Pearl Harbor and 9/11 combined every year.

You sell a gun that was used in a mass shooting, you should go to prison for a very long time and think about what you did wrong.

So you have to go back 70 years to get half your examples? lol

And I believe it has been clearly agreed upon that what happened to the Japanese-Americans was wrong.

And the gun industry doesn't kill anyone. 300 million firearms in the us and around 10k murders with guns. You want to indict the entire industry based on the fact that 0.003% of those guns were used to kill someone? LMAO!

I don't advocate taking anything away but I don't think that statement is true. Having a gun handy makes the act doable in seconds, impulsively. Not having one requires setting up the hanging, acquiring the narcotics, or however one might set the scene. A firearm requires no prep at all, and therefore there's no reflection time. It's instant.

Since there is little chance of taking away all guns (there is a slim chance of selective bans), the impact it would have on suicides is negligible, at best.

Also, when Australia passed their very strict gun control laws, their suicide rates did not drop. In fact, they went up shortly after, and then leveled out a bit higher than before the laws were passed.

[

And I believe it has been clearly agreed upon that what happened to the Japanese-Americans was wrong.

And the gun industry doesn't kill anyone. 300 million firearms in the us and around 10k murders with guns. You want to indict the entire industry based on the fact that 0.003% of those guns were used to kill someone? LMAO!

Right Wing pinup girl Michelle Malkin wrote a whole book justifying internment.

And, yes, we put entire companies out of business for one faulty product or one contaminated burger.

[

Right Wing pinup girl Michelle Malkin wrote a whole book justifying internment.

And, yes, we put entire companies out of business for one faulty product or one contaminated burger.

We only put companies out of business if they were willfully negligent. Or if the public simply stops buying. We do not prosecute the employees who broke no laws.

We only put companies out of business if they were willfully negligent. Or if the public simply stops buying. We do not prosecute the employees who broke no laws.

No, we don't. HEck, we've put companies out of business out of pure politics.

And I'm good with that, honestly. You need to make examples out of people.

Like Arthur Anderson. Totally put those assholes out of business and threw a few of their execs in jail on frivilous charges because they certified Enron and other bad actors were solvant when they weren't.

You make an example out of a few gun dealers, and the rest of them are going to massively improve their behavior.

Forum List

Back