Surprise! It's an American

I

Indofred

BBC News - One killed in Washington state school shooting

One person was shot dead and four students wounded in a school cafeteria by a student who then took his own life, police in the US state of Washington have said.

The shooting occurred at Marysville Pilchuck High School near Seattle.

The four students, including two cousins of the gunman, were shot in the head, with three severely wounded.

Officials said the gunman, identified by local media as Jaylen Fryberg, died at the scene.

Bloody hell, these Americans are violent bastard.

One person was shot dead and four students wounded in a school cafeteria by a student who then took his own life, police in the US state of Washington have said.

The four students, including two cousins of the gunman, were shot in the head, with three severely wounded.

Officials said the gunman, identified by local media as Jaylen Fryberg, died at the scene.

Satan worshiper

Satan worshiper

Not at all, I'm just pointing out how violent Americans are, and showing how so called moderate Americans fail to condemn their murdering brothers.

Our justice system has gone politically correct...you muzzies have no justice system. If we did like you, and turn justice over to individuals, the streets would be littered with the bodies of criminals...most of them guilty...but we have this constitution...all you have is the rules of the thug Mohammed.

But but there's crime and shootings in America....

Only a brain dead Muslim Neanderthal would make these arguments to justify Islamic terrorism.

Satan worshiper

Not at all, I'm just pointing out how violent Americans are, and showing how so called moderate Americans fail to condemn their murdering brothers.
they dont condemn them?.....you better look into things before you start posting shit Fred....

Fuck off dick licker

I notice no one got their head cut off.

Yeah, it's an honor to die the American way.....from gunshot wounds.

None of that foreign beheading shit.

Lol @ the ISIS sympathy

Can't make this shit up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to laugh out loud at the assertion that the kids who die from gunshot wounds are somehow "luckier" than people who are beheaded.

But it's not fucking funny.

Satan worshiper
if that's the best you've got .....

Looks like the Washington Indians are on the warpath, now. They will do anything to get their land back, even shoot up a school.

Fuck off dick licker

My apologies - Violent and very rude.

Satan worshiper

they dont condemn them?.....you better look into things before you start posting shit Fred....

I never see this on the news, so I assume so called moderate Americans never condemn their killers.

I never see this on the news, so I assume so called moderate Americans never condemn their killers.

I can't speak for the moderate Americans, but the extreme leftist Americans never let an incident like this one go to waste. They seem to live for incidents like this one to happen so they can use it to berate America's love for guns. Well, we had an incident in New York where guns are banned so the perp picked up an axe and attacked a group of police officers. These same leftist Americans need to berate the violence that is occurring all over America. Of course, I don't hear any condemnation of the axe used to attack the police officers, only the guns.

Satan worshiper

they do all the time......even here in these threads....

Forum List

Back