Third Marysville Student dies.

Third Marysville High School Shooting Victim Dies - NBC News

A third teenage victim of last week's Washington state high school shooting has died — raising to four the number of fatalities from the moment when a student opened fire in a cafeteria then shot himself.

Shaylee Chuckulnaskit, 14, died Friday afternoon, according to afficials at Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett, Wash.

Zoe Galasso, 14, was killed during the shooting by Jaylen Fryberg, freshman at Marysville-Pilchuck High School. Gia Soriano, also 14, died Sunday at the same hospital.

Wow. Good thing we have a Second Amendment where any emotionally disturbed teen can have easy access to guns.

There's nothing in the 2nd amendment that allows "emotionally disturbed teens easy access to guns".

No? Can you post the part that excludes them? TIA.
can't prove a negative
What is "TIA"?

A third teenage victim of last week's Washington state high school shooting has died — raising to four the number of fatalities from the moment when a student opened fire in a cafeteria then shot himself.

Shaylee Chuckulnaskit, 14, died Friday afternoon, according to afficials at Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett, Wash.

Zoe Galasso, 14, was killed during the shooting by Jaylen Fryberg, freshman at Marysville-Pilchuck High School. Gia Soriano, also 14, died Sunday at the same hospital.

Wow. Good thing we have a Second Amendment where any emotionally disturbed teen can have easy access to guns.

There's nothing in the 2nd amendment that allows "emotionally disturbed teens easy access to guns".

can't prove a negative
What is "TIA"?

"Thanks in advance" :)

"Proving a negative" isn't necessary -- you posted that "there's nothing in 2A that allows emotionally disturbed teens easy access to guns". Since 2A allows everybody easy access to guns, there is in fact no such exclusion.

That's irrelevant Japan has a high suicide rate even without access to firearms.

Japan has a high suicide rate because in Japan, suicide is not considered a sin or even a bad thing.

Japan ending the culture of the honourable suicide Andrew Chambers Comment is free The Guardian

We have a high suicide rate because it's way too easy to get a gun, and too many people are intent on taking folks down with them like this kid did.

Bullshit again. You just cannot help posting lies, can you?

How many people kill someone else and then commit suicide? Is it even a tiny percentage of the gun suicides?? No. It is not.

Most suicides kill themselves and only themselves. Your claims that they would not do so without a gun is baseless nonsense. There are plenty of suicides who do not use guns. There are plenty of ways to die without a gun. You have absolutely no proof or evidence that removing guns completely would change the suicide rate in any meaningful way.

Another Progressive running to a school shooting to bath himself in the blood of the innocent

Hey Winterborn, why do you think the majority of our suicides are done with a gun?
Could it be because they are easily accessible and very effective. Could be huh?

Yeah, I guess if you totally ignore the 32,000 gun fatalities in this country, we don't have a gun problem.

There are 100 graves dug every day for the victims of gun violence, dude. It's avoiding them that's the problem.
The gun nuts don't care. They just don't care. It's all just collateral damage for their right to have guns without restriction.
If you like gun free zones you also like dead children.

so exactly what was a teacher with a gun going to do in this situation where this kid lured five of his friends to the lunch room and shot them?
Joe I would have to be their to answer your question and be part of the plan to know what the schools had for a contingency plan
Historical fact more children are killed in gun free zones than in places where a gun is acceptable to have such as a gun range, gun show.

Undocumented non sequitur.
Disprove it. How many children have been kill at a gun show? A gun range?
Gun free zone?

Joe I would have to be their to answer your question and be part of the plan to know what the schools had for a contingency plan
Historical fact more children are killed in gun free zones than in places where a gun is acceptable to have such as a gun range, gun show.

Um, yeah, because there are more schools than gun shows, dumbass. statistically, there would be a greater number of incidents.

What there are almost no incidents of- good guys with guns stopping bad guys with guns. On the rare occassions it happens, it's usually because of good guy with a lot of training on what to do in these situations.
There is a gun show every weekend somewhere in the U.S. every weekend. What about gun ranges? or gun stores?

The gun nuts don't care. They just don't care. It's all just collateral damage for their right to have guns without restriction.

so exactly what was a teacher with a gun going to do in this situation where this kid lured five of his friends to the lunch room and shot them?

Gun free zone?

Dude, you get more fucking stupid by the post. Seriously.

can't prove a negative
What is "TIA"?

"Proving a negative" isn't necessary -- you posted that "there's nothing in 2A that allows emotionally disturbed teens easy access to guns". Since 2A allows everybody easy access to guns, there is in fact no such exclusion.

Oh..ok.. joe was being ridiculous and I posted that in reply...

Technically, I suppose you're correct ....but the point is absurd.

Extrapolating your premise, it would therefore in fact be "unconstitutional" to deprive ALL "emotionally disturbed teens easy access to guns..etc..etc..."

Some people resort to the ploy of using strict and rigid literal interpretations of things when they need it to defend an agenda.

Gun free zone?

Dude, you get more fucking stupid by the post. Seriously.
you're an imbecile Seriously

Gun free zone?

Not my point, not my job. It's yours.

can't prove a negative
What is "TIA"?

Extrapolating your premise, it would therefore in fact be "unconstitutional" to deprive ALL "emotionally disturbed teens easy access to guns..etc..etc..."

Some people resort to the ploy of using strict and rigid literal interpretations of things when they need it to defend an agenda.

Again -- it's your premise, not mine. I just shot it down, pun intended.

can't prove a negative
What is "TIA"?

I put forth no premise. I pointed out that the 2nd amendment doesn't address the things joe alleged.

Now your claim is that since the 2nd amendment doesn't specifically forbid "emotionally disturbed teens easy access to guns", it is therefore legal for them to have them.

That's too absurd to even discuss. Have fun!
I'm out.

can't prove a negative
What is "TIA"?

I put forth no premise. I pointed out that the 2nd amendment doesn't address the things joe alleged.

Now your claim is that since the 2nd amendment doesn't specifically forbid "emotionally disturbed teens easy access to guns", it is therefore legal for them to have them.

That's too absurd to even discuss. Have fun!
I'm out.

Buh-bye.

Hey Winterborn, why do you think the majority of our suicides are done with a gun?
Could it be because they are easily accessible and very effective. Could be huh?

Absolutely! But is that the only easily accessible and effective method?

Thanks for your tear filled emotional speech about the passing of this teen.

Forum List

Back