Think your bills are high now? All the tax hikes hitting Americans on January 1 revealed

I'm not a Democrat, moron, you're just too stupid to make distinctions is all. The Ukraine spending is chump change, and not nearly all of it as you keep sniveling; your wonderful billionaires get the largest piece of it, but you suckers can't get past your dumbass ideological rubbish, and it's highly doubtful you can even fill a short form 1040, much less a multi-page filing, like most morons who think they know squat about the tax systems and economy.

You sure think and speak like a Dementocrap!
Can't blame anyone for thinking you're one of them.

I know more about taxes and politics than you do............or ever will.

You must not have lived through the 1970's. With the taxes rising on the peasant workers and all of those tax levels and no inflation hedge. The rise of state and local taxes in all ways was fun also.

All you had to do was speculate in oil futures and buy oil company stocks. Most of the inflation was as fake as it is now, just CEO's jumping on the bandwagon and rasiing price far above real inflation just because they could blame 'the energy crisis n stuff' and their customers would just take it up the ass, same as they do now.

You sure think and speak like a Dementocrap!
Can't blame anyone for thinking you're one of them.

I know more about taxes and politics than you do............or ever will.
You sure speak like a moron, and I doubt you do any thinking or you wouldn't be just another dumbass parrot.

All you had to do was speculate in oil futures and buy oil company stocks. Most of the inflation was as fake as it is now, just CEO's jumping on the bandwagon and rasiing price far above real inflation just because they could blame 'the energy crisis n stuff' and their customers would just take it up the ass, same as they do now.

I bought some MRO in the summer of 2020. My only regret is I did not buy more as it is almost 5 times higher now than it was then.

So, your claim is the Dems are thinking about selling Alaska?

You can of course supply the link to this, correct?

Like I said, it was just something I saw while surfing the net the other day.

Let me see if I can find it again ........................

Could have been one of those conspiracy theory "articles", I do like reading those when I come across them. LOL

Ok, this isn't the one I ran across, but it explains it IS was a satirical post........

I bought some MRO in the summer of 2020. My only regret is I did not buy more as it is almost 5 times higher now than it was then.

Ralph Nader pointed out a long time ago, and so did Ed Clark, that all one had to do was follow the money in Congress and invest accordingly; it has worked throughout my life very well, the only uncertain times was the Gore/Bush election, when it was dicey who would win. I bet on Bush and bought oil company stocks, and it paid off.

Nader was a real liberal, and always gave away 50% of his income, unlike Democrats today who like to give other peoples' money away, same as the GOP does.

Well we already know you're a moron, so I guess you win the I Touched You Last!!! game.

You're jealously is flattering.

And also..............

Love it.jpg

I didn't say I believed any of it!!!! LOL

I run across crap like that all the time. But 99.99% of the time, nothing ever becomes of any of these one-off "articles".

The state of Alaska itself wouldn't have any of that, for sure.
If the crazies believe 2000 mules, they will believe that.

lol you think only the left knows billionaires are mostly welfare bunnies?
You need to come to terms with something, you have officially become the ass kisser of the wealthy elite in both parties and in corporate America.

You now have a brown nose to match your brown shirt.

So what will be our marching orders Mr. fascist?

He thinks it's all going to the Ukraine for some reason; I hate to tell him but the Bill is considerably more than the billion or so he thinks it is.
Agreed. There is complete insanity in the bill.

It at once funds Homeland Security, which houses ICE, i.e. Immigration Customs Enforcement;
1672583790290.png

1672583848464.png

AND, it includes funding to make such measures obsolete?

$1.7T Spending Bill Funnels $20M to ‘Abolish ICE’ Group to Aid Illegal Aliens​

This is like giving aid to the Ukrainians, while providing the Russians with free ammunition.

wtf?

You need to come to terms with something, you have officially become the ass kisser of the wealthy elite in both parties and in corporate America.

You now have a brown nose to match your brown shirt.

So what will be our marching orders Mr. fascist?

That lobotomy didn't go well, I see.

Agreed. There is complete insanity in the bill.

It at once funds Homeland Security, which houses ICE, i.e. Immigration Customs Enforcement;
View attachment 743869

View attachment 743870

AND, it includes funding to make such measures obsolete?

$1.7T Spending Bill Funnels $20M to ‘Abolish ICE’ Group to Aid Illegal Aliens​

This is like giving aid to the Ukrainians, while providing the Russians with free ammunition.

wtf?

Translates into better hotel suites for criminal illegal aliens and going after those 'terrorists' who attend school baord meetings to complain about the sickass perverts grooming their kids.

Forum List

Back