Think your bills are high now? All the tax hikes hitting Americans on January 1 revealed

This is what Biden got us for Christmas, but what did we get him?

I bought him a Tshirt

fyj0376659-f-you-joe-biden--white-at-garment.jpg

It was returned, marked "nobody home"

Hey if you want to say stupid shit like 'all the money is going to the Ukraine!!! 'then be my guest; you being a moron isn't my problem, it's yours.

There's more proof of money laundering then there is of you claiming it ain't so...................which NONE OF YOU DementocRats on here have given ANY proof of when asked! AS USUAL!!!!

Show me WHERE our money is going over there!!!!
WHO is getting it? It certainly isn't the Ukrainian people!
So SHOW ME I'm wrong!

Otherwise, you're just another deranged, psychotic lunatic that believes anything the lunatic leftoids tell you to believe!!!
And that makes YOU a danger to every American in this country, as well as a traitor!!

No worries as long as billionaires still get their tax shelters and corporate welfare. If you're wealthy enough you can still buy into pools that buy big tracts of worthless land and then agree not to develop it and get write 0ff four times what you paid for it, so I don't see why REpublciams are complaining, it's still just the little people paying more, same as under Saint Ronald Of Reagan's great Presidency. All kinds of tax cuts for corporations are still multiplying. Just ask Elon Musk.
You must not have lived through the 1970's. With the taxes rising on the peasant workers and all of those tax levels and no inflation hedge. The rise of state and local taxes in all ways was fun also.

No worries as long as billionaires still get their tax shelters and corporate welfare. If you're wealthy enough you can still buy into pools that buy big tracts of worthless land and then agree not to develop it and get write 0ff four times what you paid for it, so I don't see why REpublciams are complaining, it's still just the little people paying more, same as under Saint Ronald Of Reagan's great Presidency. All kinds of tax cuts for corporations are still multiplying. Just ask Elon Musk.
,o1 a.jpg

And where's ALL of OUR money going?????
They spend, at this point, way more than America generates.

That's where your great grand children's money is going, if we have any.

I had a dream last night that the U.S. had to sell Alaska, Hawaii, and California to the Chinese to cover the national debt of obligation of a quadrillion, in the year 2030.

I had a dream last night that the U.S. had to sell Alaska, Hawaii, and California to the Chinese to cover the national debt of obligation of a quadrillion, in the year 2030.

Which is scary, because I read an article the other day while surfing the net...........stated that they are thinking of selling Alaska.

Which would be not only the most STUPID thing to do, it would be the most DANGEROUS and economically CATASTROPHIC to the USA!!!
We still get BILLIONS of tons of oil from Alaska, as well as natural gas, fish, coal, "precious" metals, and zinc.

Last edited:

I'd call that the Deal of the Day.....Getting shed of four dem and a RINO Senator not to mention the CA House members.....Heart be still. ;)

I'd call that the Deal of the Day.....Getting shed of four dem and a RINO Senator not to mention the CA House members.....Heart be still. ;)
We would lose a lot of strategic resources, diverse crop land and access to the Pacific.

Which is scary, because I read an article the other day while surfing the net...........stated that they are thinking of selling Alaska.

Which would be not only the most STUPID thing to do, it would be the most DANGEROUS and economically CATASTROPHIC to the USA!!!
We still get BILLIONS of tons of oil from Alaska, as well as natural gas, fish, coal, "precious" metals, and zinc.
You gotta quit going on those batshit crazy sites. The stuff they tell to scare you is crazy.

You must not have lived through the 1970's. With the taxes rising on the peasant workers and all of those tax levels and no inflation hedge. The rise of state and local taxes in all ways was fun also.

And welathy people still bought themselves exemptions and write offs, same as they do today. The Bill for instance give Bill Gates $300 million in cash up front for opening a factory in MAnchkin's district, and he gets huge windfalls in tax breaks on top of that. Republicans of course are fine with that sort of thing, as long as the burden gets shifted down to the lower income brackets. They helped pass the last huge spending Bill merely because it included tax breaks for hedge fund managers and an 'accelerated depreciation' scam.

He thinks it's all going to the Ukraine for some reason; I hate to tell him but the Bill is considerably more than the billion or so he thinks it is.

There's more proof of money laundering then there is of you claiming it ain't so...................which NONE OF YOU DementocRats on here have given ANY proof of when asked! AS USUAL!!!!

Show me WHERE our money is going over there!!!!
WHO is getting it? It certainly isn't the Ukrainian people!
So SHOW ME I'm wrong!

Otherwise, you're just another deranged, psychotic lunatic that believes anything the lunatic leftoids tell you to believe!!!
And that makes YOU a danger to every American in this country, as well as a traitor!!

I'm not a Democrat, moron, you're just too stupid to make distinctions is all. The Ukraine spending is chump change, and not nearly all of it as you keep sniveling; your wonderful billionaires get the largest piece of it, but you suckers can't get past your dumbass ideological rubbish, and it's highly doubtful you can even fill a short form 1040, much less a multi-page filing, like most morons who think they know squat about the tax systems and economy.

Forum List

Back