Think your bills are high now? All the tax hikes hitting Americans on January 1 revealed

I'd call that the Deal of the Day.....Getting shed of four dem and a RINO Senator not to mention the CA House members.....Heart be still. ;)
No, those locations are strategic for our military and Alaska has a lot of resources.

Folks cannot honestly blame President Biden, because He was appointed by the King of kings to over see Divine curses on America, one of which is described in Isaiah 5 where a Flag is raised inviting many nations to come plunder America, and no one can stop the invaders or their plunderings.
This is occurring because millions of stupid deluded Americans have spent the last 122 years or so, serving, loving, making excuses for, praising, idolizing, and continuing habitual perpetual wars that have tortured, maimed, murdered & otherwise destroyed many millions of people of all ages and sex, around the world as necessary blood sacrifices to the Super Rich guys. Your churches support it all and have got You arguing about democrats & republicans, when both groups are liars, thieves, bribe takers, murderers with no real difference between them.
Republican fans completely ignore how the Neo Con Artist Republicans with full democrat support deliberately caused the 9/11 thing as a "New Pearl Harbor" to justify more war in which they drained trillions out of most Americans; And, nothing has changed since.
Enjoy Your ride down the drain!

You won't get any argument out of me on this one. Zero idea why we just can't raise the taxes on the corporations and people who can most afford it.
Nope, always got to go back to the well and the largest group of people to leverage more money out of. I don't have any idea how to change that.

The Democrats couldn't stop touting what a huge accomplishment the Inflation Non-Reduction Act was.

You gotta quit going on those batshit crazy sites. The stuff they tell to scare you is crazy.
you gotta get your head out of your ass, and deal with TRUTH and REALITY

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

1672617114205.png

Forum List

Back