Think You Understand Obama? You Don't, But You Will After Watching This

Rwer's still in a haze about Oblama winning...Instead of focusing on why they keep losing...
Intersting considering that it was the Young Turks in the video, or did you fail to watch it and just decided to play a talking point. If some doesn't know. The Young Turks is an American liberal/progressive political and social commentary program hosted primarily by Cenk Uygur and distributed on a variety of Internet-based platforms.

So it was actually a progressive saying these things. Too bad you didn't just watch the video.

I see nothing at fault in what he said about:

No article published yet Harvard Law Review.
Legal career nothing writen.

Voting present

Immunity to Telecommunication companies

Leading from behind

conviction verses preferences.

Political chameleon.

i really do no have 11 minutes and 13 seconds to wasteon this shit.., one second was unuff :lmao:

0001.png

Whether you are a Repub, Dem, liberal, progressive, or conservative, it's very difficult to figure to Pres. Obama?

The guy is an enigma to both the public and the media regardless of political persuasion.

This video gives the best explanation I have ever seen as to how and why Obama operates in the manner he does.

(the video isn't a partisan hatchet job.......in fact the presenter has generally been an Obama supporter)

Forum List

Back