This will help you understand the Democrats.

It takes a good argument and good representation from both sides of the Isle leading up to the Vote.
Then it takes a good Potus who represents the people not interests. Then it takes the courts of the land.
Then it takes a certain amount of belief that its all good or it starts all over again. Republicans basically
want you back in slavery. Demo's basically want you working and giving them all your money.

So basically, two separate schemes to arrive at the same place. You the Slave to the System. There is no compromise.
250 years to pull the shit over your eyes. and Its all just a pack of lies from both R & D.. ..... ..........:blowpop:

Is there an 18 wheeler lane on any Expressway in the USA that isn't rougher than a Ditch? Just asking. They working on them every spring thru late fall everywhere.

I have listened to a lot of this pair of women discussing politics. After you listen to them, you will understand Democrats.

I wanted to get to the place where Meygan talked about the bias of Fox while she was there but I ran out of patience. She is welcome to here opinions but I didn't see any journalism on display.

Forum List

Back