Think I'm bad? Just be glad this girl isn't a member here.

I think we need to have a discussion...

chris_hansen.gif

Solace, I am sorry to tell you, but, if you are here to troll for chicks..you are in the wrong place. Most females here are old enough to be your mother, or are married, or otherwise attached.
Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself. :doubt:

Kat, That don't mean a lot of to young males. When I was 18, I kept occasional company (so to speak) with a woman of 53. She looked good for her age, was in good shape. That was a spread (no punn intended) of 35 years. Then it didn't make much difference to me, but today that would be 58 and 93. That makes me think :eek:

Solace, I am sorry to tell you, but, if you are here to troll for chicks..you are in the wrong place. Most females here are old enough to be your mother, or are married, or otherwise attached.
Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself. :doubt:

Kat, That don't mean a lot of to young males. When I was 18, I kept occasional company (so to speak) with a woman of 53. She looked good for her age, was in good shape. That was a spread (no punn intended) of 35 years. Then it didn't make much difference to me, but today that would be 58 and 93. That makes me think :eek:
GGMILF? :lol:

Forum List

Back