Things that skeeeeeve you out!!

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Yes, it ok to accept this as a hint.
The man will let you know if he's wants it that bad.
No need to ask.
Actually, every time I was told this, it was completely unprovoked. :dunno:

mom4 said:
Do women really WANT to do it during this time? Doesn't seem very appealing to me.
I'd say 70% of the women I've "done" want to.
Hormones is what they always tell me.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
The only major thing that grosses me out is when my wife wants
to "do it" during "that time". LADIES... DON'T EVER ASK A MAN TO DO THIS.
I understand there are unusual amounts of hormones running through you,
BUT NOT THROUGH ME!!!

Waaaaaay TMI. :lalala:

• Thanks
Reactions: Joz
For dillo:

Another USMB lesson for me... I had no idea what it meant to "earn red wings" until I googled it.

Officially grossed out. :puke:

Bonnie said:
Since we're sharing I thought I'd ask what groses you out?

For instance I was at a diner this weekend and I noticed the waitress had her thumb in my breakfast as she was bringing it to the table, the worst part of that was she was wearing a dirty band-aid :puke3: I couldn't eat I was so sick.

Other occasions at restaurants(even nice ones) I have found hair in my food..... again...... :puke3:
a dirty band-aid ain't nothin.
I worked at a seafood resturant, the owner had the dishwash scrape the leftovers off the plates into a 5 gallon bucket. That bucket went to the chef for stuffing crab, lobster, flounder etc.. At the time,this was one of the nicer/better seafood places in Atlanta.

As much as I'd hate to eat someone else's leftovers, some kid was caught ejaculating in the condiments at a nearby fast food joint.

Mr. P said:
a dirty band-aid ain't nothin.
I worked at a seafood resturant, the owner had the dishwash scrape the leftovers off the plates into a 5 gallon bucket. That bucket went to the chef for stuffing crab, lobster, flounder etc.. At the time,this was one of the nicer/better seafood places in Atlanta.

Oh my god... Im never eating out again :eek2:

mom4 said:
For dillo:

Another USMB lesson for me... I had no idea what it meant to "earn red wings" until I googled it.

Officially grossed out. :puke:

Aka "Chumming", or for American Indian buffs, "Wearing the War Paint"

There was an older woman at work who liked to ask me to lunch. She always had thick yellow gunk under her fingernails. It kind of looked like pictures of human fat that you see in posters in the Doctor's office. I have no idea what it was, but once I spotted it, my appetite was gone.

Abbey Normal said:
Aka "Chumming", or for American Indian buffs, "Wearing the War Paint"

There was an older woman at work who liked to ask me to lunch. She always had thick yellow gunk under her fingernails. It kind of looked like pictures of human fat that you see in posters in the Doctor's office. I have no idea what it was, but once I spotted it, my appetite was gone.

From eating an orange, maybe?

I saw this girl one the bus picking her eyes and eating whatever it was that she picked out. When she saw me looking at her, she gave ME a dirty look.

Bonnie said:
Oh my god... Im never eating out again :eek2:
I know, petty gross...It’s not uncommon however. I worked at a Marriott when I was a young teen, bussing tables. All the left over rolls went back to the bread warmer for the next basket.

My mom was in the restaurant business almost all her life. She smoked after a meal. To keep the place from recycling the food she might leave she would always put her cigarette out on the plate.

So, because I’ve seen and know too much I hate to eat out. If I do, I always watch whats going on in a reasturant. Once in a Mexican place I noticed when they bussed a table they would place the left over chips in one container, everything else in another..Red flag! I watched them stop short of the kitchen an deposit the chips in the warmer. Well, one call to the local heath department inspector and that practice ended. Problem is, ya just don’t know what happens behind the doors in that kitchen, even at the finest places. :D

Forum List

Back