Things in which you don't see the Appeal?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Never ever seen the appeal with

Bowling, Meatloaf, Baseball, and Match.com

Having a fave sports team, buying all the bric a brac, going to games, etc.

Sports teams used to be composed of locals, now they're from the entire world, have less to do with what city they're in than an alien. And why go to a game when you watch it on tv, smoke, eat n drink, go potty, all without the bother of lines, public toilets, etc.

I have never gone for stuffing or sweet potatoes on Thanksgiving day or any day.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Yes I have tried both.

I agree, no yams or sweet potatoes on Thanksgiving

Sports teams used to be composed of locals, now they're from the entire world, have less to do with what city they're in than an alien. And why go to a game when you watch it on tv, smoke, eat n drink, go potty, all without the bother of lines, public toilets, etc.

Going to a basketball game is much better than a Football game

Going to a basketball game is much better than a Football game

Went to a baseball game with my Dad as a kid and recall not understanding what everyone was looking at. Were in the nosebleed section I guess. :)

Forum List

Back