They're So Funny

And what "credible information" do you have to dispute that?

Right to work laws and the SCOTUS decision regarding dues.
What the fuck does that have to do with the results of this poll? I'll answer that for you, nothing.

So you joined?
Joined what you idiot?

What the fuck does that have to do with the results of this poll? I'll answer that for you, nothing.

So you joined?
Joined what you idiot?

Joined the cheerleaders union you moron.

They show the poll is shit.

So you joined?
Joined what you idiot?

Joined the cheerleaders union you moron.
You truly are a simpleton.

They show the poll is shit.
As usual, you have a nothing response.

Well the problem is you are confusing opinion with facts.

People's opinion of unions may in fact be higher than in recent past. Could be true. Don't know. Don't care.

But the facts are, unions suck. We know unions suck, because fewer and fewer people are joining them.

I know that when I was in high school, I had the option of working at Krogers, or working at Big Bear (two local grocery chains). Both paid almost exactly the same..... but at Krogers you were required to join the union and pay union dues.

Which job do you think I went for? Big Bear... because there were no union dues, and it paid exactly the same.

Having worked numerous jobs, not one had people who wanted to join a union. When I worked at Columbus Cadillac, the local union guys came through and canvassed the entire place, trying to get people to join the Union. I watched worker after worker, take the fliers and pamphlets to the trash cans, and toss them. Everyone said, they take your money, sit on their ass, and you just work for their benefit. No one wanted to join a union.

You want to actually prove to me that Americans see unions as a benefit? Show me the people who were offered to organize a union, and agreed to it.

The answer is very few.

On top of that, many of those that do, end up losing their jobs. Which means that completely regardless of their opinion, the union wasn't a benefit. It doesn't matter what the polls say... it does not matter what your opinion is.... it doesn't even matter if you back your opinion with action to join a union...... >>IF<< joining a union results in you, and the rest of your co-workers, losing their jobs... then it is not a benefit.

Facts, disprove the theory. If the facts are a union destroyed your job, it doesn't matter how much you claim it's a benefit... it isn't.

Fact.... Hostess was destroyed by the Unions. it was. That's not a debatable point. The company said, we must do X Y and Z in order to make the company profitable. The union voted against it. They closed the company.

The plant was sold out.... a new company stepped in.... hired on new... NON-UNION workers.... and is profitable.

All the people who voted to join, and supported the Union at hostess... were now unemployed, and the new company said openly they would not hire union employees. So none of those people could get jobs there anymore. They all lost their jobs. New people without a union, are now employed there.

So..... You can go ahead and post all the polls in the world that people think unions are great. Facts prove otherwise.

Forum List

Back