They're killin us....

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
THEY’RE KILLING US.....

“They’re killing us” and we are killing them.
They cannot kill all of us and we cannot kill all of them.
They will and we will be around to fight again.
But they killed 3,000 innocent Americans, and we killed 100,000 innocent Muslims.
Two wrongs do no make a right? Isn’t that what some village idiot said on this board when Obama was compared to Bush?
We are invaded, occupied and killed by illegal aliens and what do Obama, Reid and Pelosi want to do with them? Reward them and bring more in. If they pay a fine, how long do they have to pay it? 20 years? What if they chose not to pay the fine? Somewhere down the line we will find a way to forgive them the fine.
Why not forgive radical Muslims and make them pay a fine. Those who masterminded 9-11 are being put on trial and will be executed. What more do we want? Why not sue them like we have sued those responsible for the downed plane that killed innocent people?
Nothing we do makes any sense. We need Jesus to rule the world and get the job done right, but we cannot wait on Jesus.

Both Political Parties are trying to Balkanize and kill America with our Suicidal Immigration Policy

IMO........ Fair, rational and reasonable immigration is what built this nation and created it's strength in diversity and the common desire for freedom. The common desire to be able to be ones self and achieve according to ones desire and ability to do so.

What we practice now and what we are letting slide by, is going to drag us down and maybe ultimately rip us apart.

Mike

I can safely say that no one has killed me. Nor have I killed anyone else.

So im not sure that the original post applies to me.

Don't worry ma"am,Everything bad that has happened in this country to date has been the fault of Bush.
And we all know now that President Obama is going to fix everything that Bush screwed up,and everything
all the Presidents and the founding fathers screwed up.

Forum List

Back