They're Back

Remember the NINJA loans of the bush boy years? Remember the sub prime loans?

Remember how the real estate market crashed? Remember people just walking away from their homes? Remember being under water in your home?

Well those loans are back again. No need to prove income. No need for a down payment.

Hold onto your hats. The value of your home is going to crash.

VA Home Loans & Mortgage Refinance for Veterans | NewDay USA

View attachment 302228
I remember getting constant calls asking if I wanted to refinance my home and take out the equity to buy cars, boats, RVs
I remember being told that housing prices never go down
I remember people flipping houses and thinking they were real estate tycoons

Did you forget what actually happened, or are you making stuff up to cover for Clinton? Maybe this snippet will jog your memory:

Here's what really caused the housing crisis. ... “Under Clinton's Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secretary, Andrew Cuomo, Community Reinvestment Act regulators gave banks higher ratings for home loans made in 'credit-deprived' areas.
Another assfuck blaming the CRA.

The CRA NEVER forced banks to loan money to those who could not show they could pay it back.

Remember the NINJA loans of the bush boy years? Remember the sub prime loans?

Remember how the real estate market crashed? Remember people just walking away from their homes? Remember being under water in your home?

Well those loans are back again. No need to prove income. No need for a down payment.

Hold onto your hats. The value of your home is going to crash.

VA Home Loans & Mortgage Refinance for Veterans | NewDay USA

View attachment 302228
I remember getting constant calls asking if I wanted to refinance my home and take out the equity to buy cars, boats, RVs
I remember being told that housing prices never go down
I remember people flipping houses and thinking they were real estate tycoons

So do I.

Unfortunately I'm seeing the ads for borrowing against your home again on TV.

Saying the same things that were said in the bush boy years.

The same irresponsible economic policy and deregulation that always ends in destruction of the economy. Always brought to us by the republicans.

Their economic policy is the most irresponsible I've ever seen.

You do know Bush warned of the crash before it happened? Barney Frank laughed at him. Democrats own that debacle.

Eight freaking times Bush tried to warn Congress!!
Great, then show where the Republican-led Congress in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 or 2006 passed the GSE oversight Bush asked for.....

derp

Fannie and Freddie are way too big
That doesn't answer....

Show where the Republican-led Congress in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 or 2006 passed the GSE oversight Bush asked for.....

Forum List

Back