They were wrong

Conservatives said 70 years ago that allowing blacks to serve alongside whites was a social experiment that we shouldn't do and would harm the military...they were wrong.

Conservatives said 25 years ago that allowing gays to openly serve alongside heterosexuals was a social experiment that we shouldn't do and would harm the military...they were wrong.

Conservatives said 5 years ago that allowing women to serve in combat roles alongside men was a social experiment that we shouldn't do and would harm the military...they were wrong.

So if they've been wrong about all that, why would they be right about transgenderism in the military today?

On the last one we haven't been in a full scale conventional war with women in combat roles yet, so the jury is still out on that one.

Women of the IDF, Yazidis and Peshmerga are battle tested and I have great faith in American military women. But I have no confidence of transgenders because of all their hangups and mental issues. And the military, especially combat arms, can't afford to experiment on the battlefield. That's my opinion.

good counter point.

His reason was better then Clinton, Clinton ran away Trump got deferments for medical reasons as I understand it. Remind me how you hated Clinton for lying and then skipping the Country.

Clinton got a Rhodes Scholarship to study at Oxford. That's why he didn't serve. You get those because you are smart. They are notoriously hard to get. Trump wasn't smart enough to get one, so he came up with a medical excuse not to go. What was that excuse again? Diarrhea or something, right? Or was it because his pinky toe was bigger than one of his middle toes? I forget what it was exactly, but I know it was bullshit.

Clinton was expelled from Oxford and from the beginning of the VN war he lied, cajoled and fought the draft like the traitorous coward he was.

Women of the IDF, Yazidis and Peshmerga are battle tested and I have great faith in American military women. But I have no confidence of transgenders because of all their hangups and mental issues. And the military, especially combat arms, can't afford to experiment on the battlefield. That's my opinion.

The IDF allows transgendered soldiers. So do 17 other countries.
  1. Australia
  2. Austria
  3. Belgium
  4. Bolivia
  5. Canada
  6. Czech Republic
  7. Denmark
  8. Estonia
  9. Finland
  10. France
  11. Germany
  12. Israel
  13. Netherlands
  14. New Zealand
  15. Norway
  16. Spain
  17. Sweden
  18. United Kingdom

Derp.

They also thought Saddam wouldn't invade Kuwait

The Pentagon's New Map: War and Peace in the 21st Century

The Pentagon has a new strategy for 21st century warfare: overwhelm the enemy with high tech, “intelligent” forces. Full Spectrum Dominance will utilize drones, space weapons and cyber attacks. Covert operations are favored, invading with large armies is a thing of the past.

All well and good but in the long run the leaders will have to be rooted out of their bunkers and hidey holes by Willie and Joe. That's a proven fact. In that setting we won't have time or reason to babysit trannies. Deal with it.

upload_2017-7-27_12-2-29.png

Donald Trump Says Transgender People No Longer Allowed To Serve In Military

All well and good but in the long run the leaders will have to be rooted out of their bunkers and hidey holes by Willie and Joe. That's a proven fact.

Yeah, using drones, covert operations, cyberwar and special forces, not massive tank battalions or fleets of battleships.

Yeah, he's no Lt. Col. Barack Hussein Obama for sure.

He wishes he was Obama. Because then he could take credit for getting Osama bin Laden after Bush gave up on him because it was toooooooo harrrrrrrd!!!

He's also have a much higher approval rating if he were Obama.

Unlike Trump, Obama didn't have to play dress-up and pretend to make himself look tougher than he actually is:

donalds-hs-yearbook.jpg

What did he get those medals for? Cornholing his roommate after lights-out?

Trump ain't in the foxhole with a grunt.

And never has been and never will be. He skipped out on military service. What was the reason? Diarrhea or something?

He is the Commander-in-Chief, though.
The only Democrat presidential candidate to be nominated in the last 40 years not to get a deferment was John FU Swift boat Kerry, and he had to put himself in for a bunch of medals to avoid staying in combat.
So :anj_stfu:

The only Democrat presidential candidate to be nominated in the last 40 years not to get a deferment was John FU Swift boat Kerry, and he had to put himself in for a bunch of medals to avoid staying in combat

Kerry served with honor. What he did afterwards doesn't matter. He has the credibility to say what he says. Trump doesn't. Conservatives don't. Both lack credibility entirely.

You got any idea at all what they teach at West Point? Where Trump went to by the way.
West Point - Home

Are you high? Trump didn't go to West Point. He went to the New York Military Academy, which was a private school of privileged white kids who played dress-up and has no affiliation with the US Military.

His reason was better then Clinton, Clinton ran away Trump got deferments for medical reasons as I understand it. Remind me how you hated Clinton for lying and then skipping the Country.

Clinton got a Rhodes Scholarship to study at Oxford. That's why he didn't serve. You get those because you are smart. They are notoriously hard to get. Trump wasn't smart enough to get one, so he came up with a medical excuse not to go. What was that excuse again? Diarrhea or something, right? Or was it because his pinky toe was bigger than one of his middle toes? I forget what it was exactly, but I know it was bullshit.
Wrong he LIED to the ROTC Col at the college he was going to he, he got a deferment from the draft for college because of it then ran away to England. He even penned a letter to the Col he lied to and told him why he did it. You REALLY should learn your history dumb ass.

Wrong he LIED to the ROTC Col at the college he was going to he, he got a deferment from the draft for college because of it then ran away to England.

Went to England, why? Because he was a Rhodes Scholar.

He wishes he was Obama. Because then he could take credit for getting Osama bin Laden after Bush gave up on him because it was toooooooo harrrrrrrd!!!

He's also have a much higher approval rating if he were Obama.
Except that the woman that found Bin Laden was hired during the Bush years and put into the unit she was in under Bush. Thats right the group that found Bin Laden was founded by Bush.

Wrong he LIED to the ROTC Col at the college he was going to he, he got a deferment from the draft for college because of it then ran away to England.

Went to England, why? Because he was a Rhodes Scholar.
HE LIED to go. He was up for the draft and got his ROTC Col to put in a Deferment saying he was enrolling in the ROTC program dumb ass.

HE LIED to go. He was up for the draft and got his ROTC Col to put in a Deferment saying he was enrolling in the ROTC program dumb ass.

He didn't lie about being a Rhodes Scholar, which is what he was.

Forum List

Back