They were wrong

I notice you quit defending the draft dodger Clinton.

I don't care about what Clinton did or didn't do. He's not President. Trump is. And Trump is making policy with no credibility. Why did you even bring Clinton up? Oh right, because you don't want to have to admit you're fucking wrong about everything you say.

BTW - 17 other countries allow trans people to serve in their military in combat roles, including steadfast US partners like Great Britain, Israel, and Germany.

But there were other presidents that did not serve and had to carry them selves in military situations.

Boarding school dress-up and late-night corn-holing isn't carrying yourself in a military situation. It's what spoiled rich kids do when they piss off their equally spoiled parents.

Obama did not serve and he had to make military decisions on things like pulling troops out of Iraq or tracking down BinLadin.

Saying you are kicking trans people out of the military they volunteered to serve isn't making a military decision. It's making a distraction from the failure of repealing Obamacare. That way, we all talk about this as Conservatives in the Senate vote to take health care away from tens of millions of people, and spike costs for everyone else.

Trump may not have the correct demeanor but we live in a tumultuous time and military action may need to be taken against North Korea.

Bullshit. And what does that have to do with trans people? Nothing.

Also, since you are bringing the transgender ban into this, the ban in put in place in a poor time but the people who helped maked that decision have credibility, all of them hold elected office or were put in place by an elected official so clearly they deserv eto be there in some capacity.

They don't have any credibility. Trump just made this pronouncement on Twitter. The Defense Department was caught completely off guard. Which makes me think it was done to distract from something else. Now, what could Trump want to distract from? Obamacare repeal failure and the Russia probe.

First off whether he was spoiled or not he still went to an Ivy League school for graduate school so he deserves respect for that.
Second the transgender ban was put in place at a time that make it seem as though the Republican party is trying to distract, I give you that, but I personally think it was put in place because it might have been causing people to enlist and in the numbers game that is unfortunately the armed forces, 11,000 individuals is less important than the total enrollment of over 1 million between the branches. I dont agree with the ban but a lot of people do whether they are comfortable to admit it or not.
Third the transgender ban to the miliraty is not to draw attention away from something, it draws attention to the administration, if they really were guilty they would be doing some big social change charitable type action to make themselves seem like better people.

No it was a plain old mistake is all.
Stop looking for things that are not there.

I am not going to assume stupidity for malicious intent. Like I said, I've been down this road before with Conservatives. With them, you always have to assume malicious intent because they're malicious people. After all, stupid people wouldn't want to take health care away from 15,000,000. But malicious people sure would.

Stock market is strong.

Is it? It's the same stock market as it was under Obama when Conservatives were saying it was all illusory and over-inflated because of QE. They also said the market isn't any indication of anything. Of course, they said that when a black Democrat was President. How things change as soon as a white Republican gets into office!

Lowered taxes on businesses and rolled back Federal regulations

What taxes did he lower? And the regulations he rolled back were harming you, how?

800,000 new jobs since January.

Yes, Obama set him up for success. However, his job totals in February and March were worse than they were during Obama. Also, wages have risen at a much slower rate than they did when Obama was President. Much slower. So great, Trump's adding jobs. Too bad they're all shitty jobs that pay little.

Unleashed our energy

Means nothing. This is an empty platitude. The price of oil is still below $50/barrel. That's not because of anything Trump did. That's all OPEC.

Bringing back business companies.

No, he's lost companies. Like the Carrier jobs he pretended to save. Turns out they're all going down to Mexico after all.

Did budget cuts.

Impossible because he hasn't produced a budget, and Conservatives in DC haven't voted for one yet.

Dismantling most of Obamas executive orders.

And doing his own.

You have so many things so wrong and you seem to be full of anger over opposite opinions.
It's too bad you can't see the harm it's doing to our countries with big government.
I don't know why you would want government making court decisions over family
members in health care.
Or why you would want them to keep people dependant on government assistance that has continually paid the poor that lasts for 3 weeks out of each month and they have to do something in order to survive those last 7 days, like sell individual cigarettes in New York city and was killed by the cops over it.
Why would anyone want that.
To me that's more harmful.

Yeah, he's no Lt. Col. Barack Hussein Obama for sure.

Unlike Trump, Obama didn't have to play dress-up and pretend to make himself look tougher than he actually is:

donalds-hs-yearbook.jpg

What did he get those medals for? Cornholing his roommate after lights-out?
I dunno. Appears you're the thread expert on cornholing so perhaps you can enlighten the class. Thanks.

Conservatives said 5 years ago that allowing women to serve in combat roles alongside men was a social experiment that we shouldn't do and would harm the military...they were wrong.

No they were not women are not the same as men physically, if you want to argue with science be my guest but let's see the majority of women fireman carry two 200lbs wounded soldiers out of the line of fire. Fitness standards are lowered for female recruits the same is true for the fire and police departments, so we weren't wrong, your social engineering experiments have in fact harmed military readiness.

Last edited:
No they were not women are not the same as men physically, if you want to argue with science be my guest but let's see the majority of women fireman carry two 200lbs wounded soldiers out of the line of fire. Fitness standards are lowered for female recruits the same is true for the fire and police departments, so we weren't wrong, your social engineering experiments have in fact harmed military readiness.

How have they affected military readiness, exactly? Sounds like bullshit to me, pal.

I notice you quit defending the draft dodger Clinton.

I don't care about what Clinton did or didn't do. He's not President. Trump is. And Trump is making policy with no credibility. Why did you even bring Clinton up? Oh right, because you don't want to have to admit you're fucking wrong about everything you say.

BTW - 17 other countries allow trans people to serve in their military in combat roles, including steadfast US partners like Great Britain, Israel, and Germany.
Clinton was brought up because if Trump did what you are accusing him of doing, Clinton did the same thing.
Just because somebody doesn't agree with YOU does not make them "fucking wrong", if democrats are so much for inclusion of people and helping those less fortunate integrate in society and receive things like healthcare because they need it, why is it that that same group of people gets so hostile when they get questioned?

You have so many things so wrong and you seem to be full of anger over opposite opinions.

Gonna stop you right there...you're mistaken. There is no opinion on facts. Facts are facts, and the facts do not support what you're saying.

It's too bad you can't see the harm it's doing to our countries with big government.

How have you been harmed by "big government" personally? Or is this just more empty platitudes?

I don't know why you would want government making court decisions over family members in health care.

A single payer system doesn't result in that, and even if it did, that is happening right now anyway with private companies who are unaccountable to you, and who are putting their profits above your health.

Or why you would want them to keep people dependant on government assistance that has continually paid the poor that lasts for 3 weeks out of each month and they have to do something in order to survive those last 7 days, like sell individual cigarettes in New York city and was killed by the cops over it.

This is what I'm talking about when I say Conservatives don't know what health insurance is, don't know what insurance companies do, and don't know how it relates to health care delivery. Instead, you choose to be ignorant, contributing to the "fog of controversy" Pelosi was talking about 7 years ago unwittingly or not. It doesn't matter at this point if you're an ignorant dupe or a lying shitbag. It's been 7 years since Obamacare was signed into law and not one single prediction you people made of it turned out to be true. So if you've been wrong for 7 years, why would you start being right now?

First off whether he was spoiled or not he still went to an Ivy League school for graduate school so he deserves respect for that.

No he doesn't. Daddy got him in there. Bush the Dumber went to an Ivy League school for an MBA too, would you consider him smart?

Second the transgender ban was put in place at a time that make it seem as though the Republican party is trying to distract, I give you that, but I personally think it was put in place because it might have been causing people to enlist and in the numbers game that is unfortunately the armed forces, 11,000 individuals is less important than the total enrollment of over 1 million between the branches. I dont agree with the ban but a lot of people do whether they are comfortable to admit it or not.

Well, cowardice and insecurity is no way to determine policy. Why do they agree with the ban? Because they're ignorant or hateful. There is no other reason. 17 other countries including the UK, Germany, Canada, and Israel allow trans soldiers. So the precedent has already been established. At this point, opposition to trans folks is purely transphobia and nothing more. Those people who don't like trans folks are cowards. Those trans soldiers volunteered to serve. Which is more than most of the right-wing keyboard warriors have done in their miserable, insignificant lives.

Third the transgender ban to the miliraty is not to draw attention away from something, it draws attention to the administration, if they really were guilty they would be doing some big social change charitable type action to make themselves seem like better people.

LOL! You think they care about being good people? Must be why they tried to take health care away from millions last night...because they're good people. SMH.

Clinton was brought up because if Trump did what you are accusing him of doing, Clinton did the same thing.

Clinton didn't play at war, dressing himself up in a fake uniform with fake medals and pretending that his time at a boarding school is the equivalent to someone enlisting in the military or enrolling at one of the US Military Academies. And Clinton was wrong about DADT, which he now admits.

Just because somebody doesn't agree with YOU does not make them "fucking wrong", if democrats are so much for inclusion of people and helping those less fortunate integrate in society and receive things like healthcare because they need it, why is it that that same group of people gets so hostile when they get questioned?

Oh please snowflake...enough. I am tired of Conservatives whining about how mean I am to them when I point how how fucking wrong they are. If their delicate snowflake sensitivities are as fragile as a glass menagiere, here's a novel idea: don't be wrong about shit, and know what you're talking about before opening your mouth.

That's called personal responsibility.

No he doesn't. Daddy got him in there. Bush the Dumber went to an Ivy League school for an MBA too, would you consider him smart?

Well, cowardice and insecurity is no way to determine policy. Why do they agree with the ban? Because they're ignorant or hateful. There is no other reason. 17 other countries including the UK, Germany, Canada, and Israel allow trans soldiers. So the precedent has already been established. At this point, opposition to trans folks is purely transphobia and nothing more. Those people who don't like trans folks are cowards. Those trans soldiers volunteered to serve. Which is more than most of the right-wing keyboard warriors have done in their miserable, insignificant lives.

LOL! You think they care about being good people? Must be why they tried to take health care away from millions last night...because they're good people. SMH.
They are removing a flawed healthcare system, a lot more Republicans than democrats have served, have you served your country? And yes both Bush sr and Bush jr are smart, I don't care who you are but if you go to an Ivy League school you are smart enough to be there and smart enough to graduate.

They are removing a flawed healthcare system

No, they didn't remove shit. They failed last night. And their repeal would have made the flawed health care system worse. The problem isn't the government, the problem is between the insurers and providers, who inflate prices via the chargemaster to make themselves exceedingly profitable. Do yourself a favor and take 5 minutes out of your day to watch the below video. It will totally change how you think about our health care system.

a lot more Republicans than democrats have served, have you served your country?

I'm not talking about the people who actually served. I'm talking about the chickenhawks on internet message boards who pretend they served when they didn't. And no, I didn't serve, nor do I want to. Because I don't see the point of it. We're not going to be invaded by some country. The biggest threats to us are cyberwar, pandemics, and climate change. Tanks, soldiers, and planes aren't going to protect us from that. We need fewer soldiers and more scientists.

And yes both Bush sr and Bush jr are smart, I don't care who you are but if you go to an Ivy League school you are smart enough to be there and smart enough to graduate.

So...that's a common misconception. Most Ivy Leagues give preference to legacies. Bush only got into Harvard because his daddy went there. He was a C student at his undergrad school. C students don't get accepted to Ivy League schools unless their parents went there, or contributed millions. Same with Trump. Same with most Conservatives. They don't earn their way there, they glide in using privilege.

They are removing a flawed healthcare system

No, they didn't remove shit. They failed last night. And their repeal would have made the flawed health care system worse. The problem isn't the government, the problem is between the insurers and providers, who inflate prices via the chargemaster to make themselves exceedingly profitable. Do yourself a favor and take 5 minutes out of your day to watch the below video. It will totally change how you think about our health care system.

a lot more Republicans than democrats have served, have you served your country?

I'm not talking about the people who actually served. I'm talking about the chickenhawks on internet message boards who pretend they served when they didn't. And no, I didn't serve, nor do I want to. Because I don't see the point of it. We're not going to be invaded by some country. The biggest threats to us are cyberwar, pandemics, and climate change. Tanks, soldiers, and planes aren't going to protect us from that. We need fewer soldiers and more scientists.

And yes both Bush sr and Bush jr are smart, I don't care who you are but if you go to an Ivy League school you are smart enough to be there and smart enough to graduate.

So...that's a common misconception. Most Ivy Leagues give preference to legacies. Bush only got into Harvard because his daddy went there. He was a C student at his undergrad school. C students don't get accepted to Ivy League schools unless their parents went there, or contributed millions. Same with Trump. Same with most Conservatives. They don't earn their way there, they glide in using privilege.

It doesnt matter how they got there, they went to Ivy league schools whether they should have or not and graduated with degrees. And they may have failed last night but that does not mean Republicans will quit for repealing a system that many see as failing, from both sides of the political isle.

Conservatives said 70 years ago that allowing blacks to serve alongside whites was a social experiment that we shouldn't do and would harm the military...they were wrong.

Conservatives said 25 years ago that allowing gays to openly serve alongside heterosexuals was a social experiment that we shouldn't do and would harm the military...they were wrong.

Conservatives said 5 years ago that allowing women to serve in combat roles alongside men was a social experiment that we shouldn't do and would harm the military...they were wrong.

So if they've been wrong about all that, why would they be right about transgenderism in the military today?

What's wrong?

They didn't ask the grunts and that's how the custom of "fragging" came to be. Grunts don't like wusses.
Ar n't the grunts supposed to obey orders? Aren't the grunts enlisted to serve?

What kind of military would we have if the opinion of the grunts supersedes the orders of their commanders?

It doesnt matter how they got there

Yes, it sure as hell does matter how they got in. Privilege and money =/= intelligence and aptitude.

And they may have failed last night but that does not mean Republicans will quit for repealing a system that many see as failing, from both sides of the political isle.

Obamacare isn't failing, no matter how much you want it to. And the reform Conservatives proposed will do nothing to stop the practice of providers using chargemasters. Did you watch the video? Do yourself a favor and watch it. It's only 5 minutes long, is entertaining as hell, and is wholly informative.

Yes, it sure as hell does matter how they got in. Privilege and money =/= intelligence and aptitude.

And they may have failed last night but that does not mean Republicans will quit for repealing a system that many see as failing, from both sides of the political isle.

Obamacare isn't failing, no matter how much you want it to. And the reform Conservatives proposed will do nothing to stop the practice of providers using chargemasters. Did you watch the video? Do yourself a favor and watch it. It's only 5 minutes long, is entertaining as hell, and is wholly informative.

Fine so forget about the college degrees. The video was informative yes but not as outrageous as it was made out to be. Insurance and healthcare is a free market enterprise because you need a service and nothing is free. Yes $7 for an alcohol swab is outrageous but that money goes to pay doctors, hospital expenses, and insurance companies, all of which involve jobs that people have. If you pay the copay to go it is a lot less expensive than paying out of pocket but you are paying for a service that could save a life and isn't the life of someone you love priceless?

Unless you can show us a special program for the dumb to graduate from Ivy League schools your premise is ignorant and false.

How have they affected military readiness, exactly?

By lowering the physical fitness standards sp women can pass you stupid faggot.

Forum List

Back