They Survived the Vegas Massacre, But They Don’t Want More Gun Control

The lefty media hates it when people retain the capacity for rational thought after a tragedy.

They Survived the Las Vegas Shooting. But They Don't Want Gun Control

What are the chances that the media will begin to support real measures to cut down on gun violence:

a. the most successful anti-illegal gun program, 'Stop and
Frisk'

b. recognize that no gun laws will ever restrict the flow of illegal guns without closing our porous border via 'The Wall.'

c. Restricting the prescribing of all sorts of drugs to school children, and adults...
"At least fourteen recent school shootings were committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs. It is important to note the following lists cases where the information about the shooters psychiatric drug use was made public. To give an example, although it is known that James Holmes, suspected perpetrator of the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting, was seeing psychiatrist Lynne Fenton, there has been no mention of what psychiatric drugs he may have been taking—though it is highly probably he was taking psychiatric drugs considering he was under a psychiatrist’s “care”.

There have been 22 international drug regulatory warnings issued on psychiatric drugs causing violence, mania, hostility, aggression, psychosis, and other violent type reactions. These warnings have been issued in the United States, European Union, Japan, United Kingdom, Australia and Canada."
Columbine | CCHR International

Or....is the Liberal agenda simply one of disarming the populace....

The lefty media hates it when people retain the capacity for rational thought after a tragedy.

What are the chances that the media will begin to support real measures to cut down on gun violence:

a. the most successful anti-illegal gun program, 'Stop and
Frisk'

b. recognize that no gun laws will ever restrict the flow of illegal guns without closing our porous border via 'The Wall.'

c. Restricting the prescribing of all sorts of drugs to school children, and adults...
"At least fourteen recent school shootings were committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs. It is important to note the following lists cases where the information about the shooters psychiatric drug use was made public. To give an example, although it is known that James Holmes, suspected perpetrator of the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting, was seeing psychiatrist Lynne Fenton, there has been no mention of what psychiatric drugs he may have been taking—though it is highly probably he was taking psychiatric drugs considering he was under a psychiatrist’s “care”.

There have been 22 international drug regulatory warnings issued on psychiatric drugs causing violence, mania, hostility, aggression, psychosis, and other violent type reactions. These warnings have been issued in the United States, European Union, Japan, United Kingdom, Australia and Canada."
Columbine | CCHR International

Or....is the Liberal agenda simply one of disarming the populace....
Whenever there is a choice between good and evil, the left always side with evil. Not a generalization, always.

Here is a Liberal statistician who reversed her view when she looked at the stats...

"...spent three months analyzing all 33,000 lives ended by guns each year in the United States, and I wound up frustrated in a whole new way. We looked at what interventions might have saved those people, and the case for the policies I’d lobbied for crumbled when I examined the evidence. The best ideas left standing were narrowly tailored interventions to protect subtypes of potential victims, not broad attempts to limit the lethality of guns.

A reduction in gun deaths is most likely to come from finding smaller chances for victories and expanding those solutions as much as possible. We save lives by focusing on a range of tactics to protect the different kinds of potential victims and reforming potential killers, not from sweeping bans focused on the guns themselves."
Opinion | I used to think gun control was the answer. My research told me otherwise.

Here is a Liberal statistician who reversed her view when she looked at the stats...

"...spent three months analyzing all 33,000 lives ended by guns each year in the United States, and I wound up frustrated in a whole new way. We looked at what interventions might have saved those people, and the case for the policies I’d lobbied for crumbled when I examined the evidence. The best ideas left standing were narrowly tailored interventions to protect subtypes of potential victims, not broad attempts to limit the lethality of guns.

A reduction in gun deaths is most likely to come from finding smaller chances for victories and expanding those solutions as much as possible. We save lives by focusing on a range of tactics to protect the different kinds of potential victims and reforming potential killers, not from sweeping bans focused on the guns themselves."
Opinion | I used to think gun control was the answer. My research told me otherwise.

Sadly....that liberal statistician now works at McDonalds.......since she was fired for writing that story........and even then, the only reason they hired her was because she knew the manager.....

People have had guns in this country for over 200 years. It is not the guns that are the problem, it's societal decay.

While this is one viewpoint of some of the concert goers, there are others who were at the concert as well, matter of fact, it was one of the performers, who has said that they have totally changed their views on gun control. They used to be against it, but now they are for it.

Country Stars React to Las Vegas Shooting: ‘I Cannot Express How Wrong I Was’

Country music artists and other performers expressed words of sympathy as well as frustration over gun violence on Monday as they mourned the mass shooting at a Las Vegas concert. One guitarist who played there said that the killings had changed his views on gun laws.

Some of these comments were politically striking, given that country music — which is widely popular across the nation — has a vocal fan base among gun owners. In 2010, the National Rifle Association started NRA Country to show “a softer side” of its organization. Its artist partners include some of the genre’s biggest stars, including Trace Adkins, Florida Georgia Line, Tyler Farr and Thomas Rhett.

The performer whose views had shifted — Caleb Keeter of the Josh Abbott Band, which was part of the weekend lineup in Las Vegas — said on Twitter on Monday that he had been “a proponent of the Second Amendment my entire life.”

He added, “Until the events of last night. I cannot express how wrong I was.”

Mr. Keeter, a guitarist, said that members of the band legally had firearms on the bus, but refrained from using them for fear the police would mistakenly think they were part of the attack.

“We need gun control RIGHT. NOW.” Mr. Keeter wrote. “My biggest regret is that I stubbornly didn’t realize it until my brothers on the road and myself were threatened by it.”

He said he didn't realize how wrong he was until he was threatened by it.

While this is one viewpoint of some of the concert goers, there are others who were at the concert as well, matter of fact, it was one of the performers, who has said that they have totally changed their views on gun control. They used to be against it, but now they are for it.

Country music artists and other performers expressed words of sympathy as well as frustration over gun violence on Monday as they mourned the mass shooting at a Las Vegas concert. One guitarist who played there said that the killings had changed his views on gun laws.

Some of these comments were politically striking, given that country music — which is widely popular across the nation — has a vocal fan base among gun owners. In 2010, the National Rifle Association started NRA Country to show “a softer side” of its organization. Its artist partners include some of the genre’s biggest stars, including Trace Adkins, Florida Georgia Line, Tyler Farr and Thomas Rhett.

The performer whose views had shifted — Caleb Keeter of the Josh Abbott Band, which was part of the weekend lineup in Las Vegas — said on Twitter on Monday that he had been “a proponent of the Second Amendment my entire life.”

Mr. Keeter, a guitarist, said that members of the band legally had firearms on the bus, but refrained from using them for fear the police would mistakenly think they were part of the attack.

“We need gun control RIGHT. NOW.” Mr. Keeter wrote. “My biggest regret is that I stubbornly didn’t realize it until my brothers on the road and myself were threatened by it.”

Never heard of the band or Keeter.
But then I wouldnt care if George Jones decided he was anti 2nd and my response would be the same....fuck off.

Here are his posts after Newtown. He was not then, nor now an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment. As usual the MSM lies.

Caleb Keeter‏Verified account @Calebkeeter
The Feds can't even balance a checkbook and we trust them to deal with gun legislation? Gotta be done at a state level, if you want it folks

6:51 PM - 18 Dec 2012

Did Caleb Keeter Really Switch On Second Amendment Stance?

Here are his posts after Newtown. He was not then, nor now an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment. As usual the MSM lies.

Caleb Keeter‏Verified account @Calebkeeter
The Feds can't even balance a checkbook and we trust them to deal with gun legislation? Gotta be done at a state level, if you want it folks

6:51 PM - 18 Dec 2012

Did Caleb Keeter Really Switch On Second Amendment Stance?

Hey, I'm just telling you what he said after the Las Vegas shooting.

Sadly....that liberal statistician now works at McDonalds.......since she was fired for writing that story........and even then, the only reason they hired her was because she knew the manager.....

Wait.....they didn't shoot her?

Forum List

Back