They say Trump has mental illness , LMAO this takes the cake

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

ok now this SOB takes the cake of mental illness a True Trump hater here I can't stop laughing at how stupid this dummie looks OMG!!!
he must be on drugs and that hair bahahaahah.

• Banned
We need to find a cure for the mental retardation that is liberalism.

We sure do this bs is getting bad, real bad and to think these are tomorrows leaders.............God help the ones living with this bs. Well these losers will probably never lead anything their to pathetic and milk off mommy and or daddy or both if both are still together. That's rare now a mom and dad yah know. LOL

That "retardation" is what gave you this country and its Constitution, so that's informative.

No, it's not. There is no relation of modern "social justice" liberalism to classical liberalism. They are diametrically opposed.

There is no "classic" Liberalism. Liberalism is Liberalism, period. The fact that you or some other wag doesn't have a clue what it means, ain't the word's fault.

You cannot use the same term to mean its own opposite. Once you do that your words have no meaning.

Ah, yes I see what you did there.

That "retardation" is what gave you this country and its Constitution, so that's informative.

No, it's not. There is no relation of modern "social justice" liberalism to classical liberalism. They are diametrically opposed.

There is no "classic" Liberalism. Liberalism is Liberalism, period. The fact that you or some other wag doesn't have a clue what it means, ain't the word's fault.

You cannot use the same term to mean its own opposite. Once you do that your words have no meaning.

Because the Founding Fathers were in favor of Gay Marriage and Bestiality, not to mention welfare and the popular vote.
Do you have any other stupid comments coming down the pike?

Because the Founding Fathers were in favor of Gay Marriage and Bestiality, not to mention welfare and the popular vote.

Ummmmm nnno Sparkles. Because the Founding Fathers were in favor of power derived from the consent of the governed, rather than from the aristocracy and clergy. Because they figured out that free expression is crucial to an open democratic society and that We the People trumps They the Government. Which is in a nutshell what Liberalism is.

Hate to disappoint but none of that has bupkis to do with "bestiality", wherever that comes from. Gay marriage, well that just ain't the government's business. "Promote the general welfare" was certainly in the mix, as it should be for any nation, and no they didn't set up a popular vote, but that's nuts and bolts of detail, not a philosophy.

ok now this SOB takes the cake of mental illness a True Trump hater here I can't stop laughing at how stupid this dummie looks OMG!!!
he must be on drugs and that hair bahahaahah.

given the conspiracy lunacy that you post all day, every day, I'm pretty sure you aren't a judge of anyone's mental health.

Ummmmm nnno Sparkles. Because the Founding Fathers were in favor of power derived from the consent of the governed, rather than from the aristocracy and clergy. Because they figured out that free expression is crucial to an open democratic society and that We the People trumps They the Government. Which is in a nutshell what Liberalism is.
Very weak, arsehole, because you want to limit Liberalism in any given Thread to a specific topic.
But Liberalism doesn't work that way.
It creeps into every fiber of a society and demands that if it feels good, it is good.
And that what destroys nations.

who is in favor of beatiality?

do you have any other stupid comments to make?

Very weak, arsehole, because you want to limit Liberalism in any given Thread to a specific topic.
It creeps into every fiber of a society and demands that if it feels good, it is good.

Liberalism has nothing to do with "feelings". Perhaps you're confusing Liberalism with a really bad 1970s pop song.

Again, any given wag's inability to use the term properly, is not the term's fault. It's the user's.

Do you find Conservatives loving their pets to the point of wanting to marry them?
Perhaps I better start Bookmarking the insanity of Liberals.
Just because it;s not in the news since trashing Trump is currently taking up all the space doesn't mean I haven't seen tons of stories about inanimate objects being allowed to get married.
Conservatives may be cruel but Liberals are insane.

Liberalism has nothing to do with "feelings". Perhaps you're confusing Liberalism with a really bad 1970s pop song.

Again, any given wag's inability to use the term properly, is not the term's fault. It's the user's.
I am talking about the assholes of today, not the bullshit of 200 years ago you're vainly trying to apply to today's America.
But nice try anyway.

Do you find Conservatives loving their pets to the point of wanting to marry them?
Just because it;s not in the news since trashing Trump is currently taking up all the space doesn't mean I haven't seen tons of stories about inanimate objects being allowed to get married.

nice delusional rant. again, who supports beastiality?

Ooh, look!
I got 2 smileys from people who can't address the issue of Liberal insanity.

nice delusional rant. again, who supports beastiality?
I promise you I will document any and all stories I come across from now on.
Just like I did to Reasonable.

Forum List

Back