They Lie About Everything

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Democrats.

Yet, as each and every lie and hoax is exposed......the trained seals simply clap, and proudly parrot the very next one.

1. "Joe Biden Falsely Claims Five Police Officers Killed By Trump Supporters on January 6
President Joe Biden claimed Wednesday that supporters of President Donald Trump killed five police officers during the violent January 6 protests on Capitol Hill.

The president commented on the January 6 riots during a speech in Superior, Wisconsin:

Again, we’re not perfect — we’re not even close — but we never have walked away. And Vladimir Putin was counting on being able to split up the United States.
Look, how would you feel if you saw crowds storm and break down the doors of the British Parliament, kill five cops, injure 145 — or the German Bundestag, or the Italian Parliament? I think you’d wonder.
Well, that’s what the rest of the world saw. It’s not who we are. And now, we’re proving, under pressure, that we are not that country. We’re united.

2. Only one person was killed on the day of the violent January 6 protests. Trump supporter and Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt, 35, of San Diego was shot and killed by a capitol police officer after she tried to force her way into the House chamber."

Only one person was shot dead for the crime of trespassing.

3. "AOC Still Peddling Lies About Jan. 6: “Almost 10 dead”

Glenn Greenwald: “Claiming that there is ‘almost 10 dead’ from the 1/6 riot is deceitful in the extreme. Four people died on 1/6: all Trump supporters.”

There are some members of Congress who are more clueless and some who are more outrageous, but few are as clueless and outrageous as New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC).

She again demonstrated her knack for being both clueless and outrageous by tweeting misinformation about January 6th and falsely claiming that there were “almost 10 dead.”

4. Remember AOC lying about fearing for her life during the fabled "insurrection"?????

Of course......there is a problem: she wasn't in the Capitol.

“Ocasio-Cortez said that the officer was “looking at me with all this anger and hostility. At first, in my brain and in my mind, I just came from this super intense experience just now, maybe I’m reading into this, right?

She compared this experience to “so many other communities in this country where you don’t know if you’re safe or not.” The officer told her where to go, and she said “we’re just so rattled in that moment, and the situation felt so volatile with the officer that I run over, I grab my bag, and we just start running over to that building.”

A person can access the Cannon Building via a tunnel. But no one made it past the Capitol.” AOC wasn't in the Capitol Building at the time of the Jan. 6 riot—she was in another building entirely

AOC Tale of Her Capitol Hill Riot Experience Turns Out to be Mostly Fake News

untappedcities.com

The Underground Tunnels Beneath the U.S Capitol and Library of Congress - Untapped New York

Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. is connected underground by tunnels and subways, offering all the things you would need from the outside world.
untappedcities.com

untappedcities.com

“In a heartbreaking Instagram live video, the congresswoman described how she came to terms with the fact that she would be killed during the Capitol riot.”

So much for “almost” being “murdered.”
As Fox News’s Sam Dorman reports, “The controversy erupted after the New York congresswoman posted a video in which she described a confrontation with Capitol Police at her office, which … is located in the Cannon building, which is accessible through underground tunnels connected to the Capitol as well as via a short stroll down a walkway and across the street. … In response to the incident, the congresswoman said: ‘I did not know if I was going to make it to the end of that day alive.’” AOC Doubles Down on Ditzy

1637938149109.png

http://i2.wp.com/nuclearphysicsdcday.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Full-hill-map.jpg

Democrats.

Yet, as each and every lie and hoax is exposed......the trained seals simply clap, and proudly parrot the very next one.

1. "Joe Biden Falsely Claims Five Police Officers Killed By Trump Supporters on January 6
President Joe Biden claimed Wednesday that supporters of President Donald Trump killed five police officers during the violent January 6 protests on Capitol Hill.

The president commented on the January 6 riots during a speech in Superior, Wisconsin:

2. Only one person was killed on the day of the violent January 6 protests. Trump supporter and Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt, 35, of San Diego was shot and killed by a capitol police officer after she tried to force her way into the House chamber."

Only one person was shot dead for the crime of trespassing.
~~~~~~
Confirmed

People are dying because of this demented fraud in the White House.

Tucker clears up 5 deaths at Capitol riots: ‘The story they told was a lie, from beginning to end’

That pretty much covers every story the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats, tell.
But this one is the Capitol Riot Tale that the Democrats are trying to ride to end the Trump Era.

1. "Tucker clears up 5 deaths at Capitol riots: ‘The story they told was a lie, from beginning to end’

2. Democrats and the media have portrayed this as an “armed insurrection” instigated by Trump, even though they have produced no evidence of people firing weapons or threatening anyone with guns.

3. Carlson highlighted media reports that initially said Sicknick died after being beaten with a fire extinguisher. “Capitol Hill police officer beaten to death with a fire extinguisher by a white supremacists’ mob. … That account forms the basis of the myth the Democrats have constructed around Jan. 6,” Carlson noted. And Sicknick was hailed by the same Democrats who months earlier had complained that cops were racists and needed to be defunded.
“But, in fact, the story they told was a lie, from beginning to end,” Carlson said.
A new news report of Sickinck’s death, he added, notes that the officer told his brother hours after the rioters were dispersed that he had been pepper-sprayed but was otherwise fine. Within 24 hours he had died.

4. Carlson then pointed out the contradictions in accounts of how the riot started. Democrats, he said, want to argue Trump is to blame for the spontaneous eruption of violence, but media accounts also indicate it was planned in advance. “Both cannot be true,” Carlson said.
He added that the former head of the Capitol Police said there was no intelligence there would be trouble, but the media disputes that, which raises the question of why security that day was inadequate to handle the riot.

5. “We do know for certain that the known facts of what happened on Jan. 6 deviate in very important ways from the story they are now telling us,” Carlson argued. “And in many places the known facts bear no resemblance to the story they’re telling. They’re just flat-out lying.”
Carlson maintained that the Capitol riot tale serves the same purpose as the “sad death” of George Floyd, whose death was reportedly attributable to a fentanyl overdose rather than being murdered by cops.

“Democratic partisans used a carefully concocted myth, a lie, to bum-rush America into overturning the old order and handing them more power. It worked flawlessly. So why wouldn’t they do it again?” Carlson concluded.”

Tucker clears up 5 deaths at Capitol riots: 'The story they told was a lie, from beginning to end'

Fox News' Tucker Carlson looks at the information that is still unknown about the Capitol riot and those who died.

www.bizpacreview.com

Tucker Carlson Tonight (clip): AIR.TV

~~~~~~
Confirmed

People are dying because of this demented fraud in the White House.

This is one of my favs.......

“I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect,” responded to question about his academic credentials during his first White House bid in 1987. “I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. In the first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds in my class, then I decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I won the International Moot Court Competition, I was the ‘Outstanding Student’ in the Political Science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, only needed 123 credits, and I’d be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, if you’d like, frankly.”

As you can see, Joe Biden has always had the fire in his belly for politics.
The only problem with the above response is none of it was true.

Aside from the face that there’s fuzzy math involved in saying you moved from the bottom two-thirds of you class to the top half (there’s a lot of overlap there for both to be true simultaneously), Joe Biden graduated 76th out of 85 people in his law school class. Unless he didn’t attend his last year, the only time he was likely near the top half of his class was the first day of his first year.

Moreover, he didn’t get an academic scholarship, he received a needs-based scholarship and grants. He only has two undergraduate degrees, not three. And he was only nominated for the “Outstanding Student” award. He didn’t win it, and that’s only allegedly because the “correction” he issued later was based on his obviously faulty memory of his own life.

The only part of his rant that may be true is the unverified claim that he’d won the International Moot Court competition. The New York Times reported back in 1987 that Biden told them “he had won such a competition, with a partner, in Kingston, Ontario, on Dec. 12, 1967.” How he remembered the exact date while forgetting seemingly everything else about his life remains a mystery.

How did he explain these lies back then? His excuse is one for the books. “I exaggerate when I'm angry,” Biden told the Times. Hilariously, he concluded that statement with, ''but I've never gone around telling people things that aren't true about me.”

Joe Biden has always had a strange, tenuous grasp on reality. He’s known for gaffes and goofs. It’s part of his “charm,” actually. When he was just the Senator from Delaware or a powerless second-fiddle and couldn’t do much harm, who cared? Now that there is even the remote possibility he could be the Democratic Party’s nominee for president it is downright terrifying.

His legislative record is from a time when Democrats supported bills that were tough on crime, opposed the legalization of drugs, opposed illegal immigration, were against reparations for slavery, and seemed to not hold the country in so much contempt. He’s going to have to run by denouncing and denying everything he’s ever been.

Joe Biden has demonstrated clearly that he has no problem doing that, it’s just a question of whether or not the “woke” crowd that demands “purity of past” is willing to accept it. Joe Biden Is In For A Rude A-WOKEning

Bravo PC...Another 100% venture into truth...

Yes they lie, they cheat, and they have been stealing from the taxpayer their entire careers...Then once they have been exposed, what do they do? Well, they disappear, and only surface sometime later to promote the same lies....

I swear, it's like a mental disorder....Ever try to have a conversation with these people in real life? They are every bit as snotty, every bit as deceitful, and can rarely make it past 30 seconds before they start raising their voice, and screaming at you....

They are children.

The only persons in that house of ill repute Id even consider voting for are MTG and her allies. But I don't vote anymore for quite awhile now,
I do think she is a good woman for going to bat for Jan 6th, patriots.
I feel horrible for them and others being persecuted by our Kangaroo courts.

I hope they don't do anything to Green though.

Can we all just agree that it was all the Demos fault, and then get back to much more important matters?
And then maybe later we can find some other issue we can call the Repubs' fault?

This is one of my favs.......

“I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect,” responded to question about his academic credentials during his first White House bid in 1987. “I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. In the first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds in my class, then I decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I won the International Moot Court Competition, I was the ‘Outstanding Student’ in the Political Science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, only needed 123 credits, and I’d be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, if you’d like, frankly.”

As you can see, Joe Biden has always had the fire in his belly for politics.
The only problem with the above response is none of it was true.

Aside from the face that there’s fuzzy math involved in saying you moved from the bottom two-thirds of you class to the top half (there’s a lot of overlap there for both to be true simultaneously), Joe Biden graduated 76th out of 85 people in his law school class. Unless he didn’t attend his last year, the only time he was likely near the top half of his class was the first day of his first year.

Moreover, he didn’t get an academic scholarship, he received a needs-based scholarship and grants. He only has two undergraduate degrees, not three. And he was only nominated for the “Outstanding Student” award. He didn’t win it, and that’s only allegedly because the “correction” he issued later was based on his obviously faulty memory of his own life.

The only part of his rant that may be true is the unverified claim that he’d won the International Moot Court competition. The New York Times reported back in 1987 that Biden told them “he had won such a competition, with a partner, in Kingston, Ontario, on Dec. 12, 1967.” How he remembered the exact date while forgetting seemingly everything else about his life remains a mystery.

How did he explain these lies back then? His excuse is one for the books. “I exaggerate when I'm angry,” Biden told the Times. Hilariously, he concluded that statement with, ''but I've never gone around telling people things that aren't true about me.”

Joe Biden has always had a strange, tenuous grasp on reality. He’s known for gaffes and goofs. It’s part of his “charm,” actually. When he was just the Senator from Delaware or a powerless second-fiddle and couldn’t do much harm, who cared? Now that there is even the remote possibility he could be the Democratic Party’s nominee for president it is downright terrifying.

His legislative record is from a time when Democrats supported bills that were tough on crime, opposed the legalization of drugs, opposed illegal immigration, were against reparations for slavery, and seemed to not hold the country in so much contempt. He’s going to have to run by denouncing and denying everything he’s ever been.

Joe Biden has demonstrated clearly that he has no problem doing that, it’s just a question of whether or not the “woke” crowd that demands “purity of past” is willing to accept it. Joe Biden Is In For A Rude A-WOKEning

~~~~~~
If you notice, not once in the past year have the Progressive Maoist/DSA Dem Commies tried to claim Joey Xi's IQ or acumen is superior in any way.
Every decision he has made has been on the wrong side of logic and simple good sense.

This tread, along with all of the posts by PC is CRAP. Shame on those who agree and build on this BIG LIE.

6. Democrats lie about everything, but this glaring lie about January 6 in the face of the suicide attacks on police by Democrat voters.

2016 shooting of Dallas police officers - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › 2016_shooting_of_Da...
On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, shooting and killing five officers ,and injuring nine others. Two civilians were also wounded. Johnson was an Army Reserve Afghan War veteran and was angry over police shootings of Black men.

2016 shooting of Baton Rouge police officers - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › 2016_shooting_of_Bat...
On July 17, 2016, Gavin Eugene Long shot six police officers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana in an ambush attack, in the wake of the shooting of Alton Sterling.

Gunman Ismaaiyl Brinsley Told Bystanders to 'Watch What I'm ...
https://www.nbcnews.com › news › us-news › gunman-...
Dec 21, 2014 — NYPD Cop Killer Ishmael Brinsley Had Violent Criminal History ... Moments before he ambushed and killed two New York police officers, gunman ...

Congressional baseball shooting - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Congressional_basebal...

Police identified the shooter as James Thomas Hodgkinson, 66 years old, whose last permanent residence was in Belleville, Illinois. ... He was politically active ...

Communist Lee Harvey Oswald who shot JFK

April 2021 United States Capitol car attack - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › April_2021_United_St...
On April 2, 2021, Noah Green, a 25-year-old black nationalist and Islamist, killed Capitol Police officer William Evans and wounded a second officer after ...

While not an actual attack on police.....the war started by Hussein Obama.......how about this Leftist killing a US President:

Lee Harvey Oswald - Wikipedia​

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Lee_Harvey_Oswald

Lee Harvey Oswald (October 18, 1939 – November 24, 1963) was a U.S. Marine veteran who assassinated John F. Kennedy, then president of the United States, ...

Democrat......they lie about Jan 6 to hide the above.

This tread, along with all of the posts by PC is CRAP. Shame on those who agree and build on this BIG LIE.

Everything I post is linked, sourced and documented.

How'd you like post #14, you low-life liar????

I love gettin' under the scales of these Democrat serfs.

What was Biden talking about when he said:

Look, how would you feel if you saw crowds storm and break down the doors of the British Parliament, kill five cops, injure 145 —

"Of the British Parliament?"

And.....just to prove how much I love beating your sort......here's a historical perspective:

Historic review: every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

a. John Wilkes Booth was opposed to President Lincoln’s Republican war policies. His letter to is family explained he was furious with Lincoln for having brought war to the South! THE MURDERER OF MR. LINCOLN.; Extraordinary Letter of John Wilkes Booth Proof that He Meditated His Crime Months Ago His Excuses for the Contemplated Act His Participation in the Execution of John Brown. Commissioners of Public Charities and Correction. Fires. The Seventh Ward Fire Note from Chief Engineer Decker. (Published 1865)

Lincoln was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth, “…an angry Copperhead, a.k.a., ‘peace democrat,’ (when that meant pro-slavery, of course.) John Wilkes Booth - Liberapedia

"In the 1860s, the Copperheads comprised a vocal faction of Democrats in the Northern United States of the Union who opposed the American Civil War, wanting an immediate peace settlement with the Confederates. Republicans started calling anti-war Democrats "Copperheads", likening them to the venomous snake."

b. Charles J. Guiteau, who shot President James Garfield, was part of a utopian commune, the Oneida Community, where free love was practiced. Ackerman, “Dark Horse: The Surprise Election and Political Murder of President James A. Garfield,” p.135

c. Leon Czolgosz, who killed President McKinley, was a socialist and anarchist, whose act was instigated by a speech he heard by socialist Emma Goldman. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/goldman/filmmore/pt.html

d. John Schrank, who shot and wounded Teddy Roosevelt in 1912, seemed to have no affiliation other than opposition to a third term. Theodore Roosevelt shot in Milwaukee

e. Giuseppe Zangara, who came close to killing President Roosevelt in 1933, (he killed Mayor Cermak) hated the rich and sought to “make even with the capitalists.” Outside of shooting elected officials, he would have made an ideal pick for Obama’ws cabinet. http://digital.library.miami.edu/gov/FDRAssn.html

f. Lee Harvey Oswald, who shot JFK, had been a communist ever since he read a communist pamphlet about the Rosenbergs. As soon as he was arrested, he called John Abt, lawyer for the American Communist Party. "CIA confirmed Oswald contacted Cubans, Soviets before assassination, memo shows" CIA confirmed Oswald contacted Cubans, Soviets before assassination, memo shows

What was Biden talking about when he said:

Look, how would you feel if you saw crowds storm and break down the doors of the British Parliament, kill five cops, injure 145 —

"Of the British Parliament?"

Well.....he did claim the Ukrainians were Iranians>

"US President Joe Biden confuses ‘Ukrainian’ with ‘Iranian’ people in televised speech"​

Dems are lying POS traitors, they are not worthy of being Americans those scum need to be defeated and JAILED!

Hold on!

They're not Americans......their doctrines and methods are alien to this country.

Let me explain why:

The Constitution was a distillation of the views of Madison, Jefferson and Franklin.
Progressivism is from the views of Rousseau, Hegel and Marx.

Now, let's quote 'progressives,' also known as totalitarians.

a. The Germans have a history of embracing authoritarian rule. As the German philosopher Hegel said, “The state says … you must obey …. The state has rights against the individual; its members have obligations, among them that of obeying without protest” (Ralf Dahrendorf, Society and Democracy in Germany).

b. The attitude of the FDR government can be seen in these words of A.B. “Happy” Chandler, a former Kentucky governor: “[A]ll of us owe the government; we owe it for everything we have—and that is the basis of obligation—and the government can take everything we have if the government needs it. . . . The government can assert its right to have all the taxes it needs for any purpose, either now or at any time in the future.”
From a speech delivered on the Senate floor
May 14, 1943
Happy Chandler's dangerous statism - The Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy Solutions

c. Jim Cramer, one of the Left's apparatchiks, say what Democrats believe, encourage.....but blames it on the other side.
“government has a right to force you to obey and has always exercised it especially under GOP”
Anyone think to question what the GOP has forced any to obey about?

Masks?

Injections?

Taxation?

See what I mean about the Left/Progressives lying about everything?

The Democrats are the European Party, the party of Obey.

We’re the other side, the personal liberty, individualism, the right to make personal decisions.

Forum List

Back