They Just Wanted A Beer

Self defense....dumb ass. Now run along if you can't understand
You better hope God's not real, or you'll have to answer for all the disgusting hate in your heart.

Look who's taking....go away ya old twerp. Someone attacks someone they should expect payback. Of course that's why you've probably got your old ass kicked numerous times
You went passed "self defense" long ago bitch. May God have mercy on your diseased soul.
You bring a chair to a gun fight in Arizona YOU LOSE!
It was the beer drinkers throwing chairs. Are you saying the Muslims should have been armed?
It was the islamics throwing chairs. The beer drinkers just threw them back. Hate beer drinkers do ya?

Too bad London doesn't allow concealed carry....nothing like a properly ventilated muzzie
^ "Christian"
Jagoff^.....
Yeah, in your little twisted world it should be illegal for people to do what government should be doing....that is to protect themselves from a shitty element of people who have on track minds,. That is to destroy any semblance of peaceful relatively crime free environment.

Self defense....dumb ass. Now run along if you can't understand
You better hope God's not real, or you'll have to answer for all the disgusting hate in your heart.

Look who's taking....go away ya old twerp. Someone attacks someone they should expect payback. Of course that's why you've probably got your old ass kicked numerous times
You went passed "self defense" long ago bitch. May God have mercy on your diseased soul.
It was the beer drinkers throwing chairs. Are you saying the Muslims should have been armed?
If I were there, It would have been more than chairs.....I believe in the way the Mafia handles things. When shit heads enter the neighborhood to do no good, they crack skulls.

It was the islamics throwing chairs. The beer drinkers just threw them back. Hate beer drinkers do ya?
The beer drinkers were the ones on the side of the fence with the chairs and tables. There was just one instance of a chair being thrown back towards the drinkers in your video. The protesting Muslims are idiots, but Britain had one of the highest violent crime rates in the 1st world long before Muslims started coming in. It's likely that these drinkers were Britain's version of conservative rednecks.

The beer drinkers were the ones on the side of the fence with the chairs and tables. There was just one instance of a chair being thrown back towards the drinkers in your video. The protesting Muslims are idiots, but Britain had one of the highest violent crime rates in the 1st world long before Muslims started coming in. It's likely that these drinkers were Britain's version of conservative rednecks.
Don't be putting down rednecks. Rednecks is good people. My kind of people.

Firstly it was a peaceful march from 2014 and not last week.

Secondly it was in Cardiff and not London.

Thirdly the police stated that it was a peaceful march until they were attacked by the drunks.

Chairs and tables are thrown and restaurant diners flee as trouble flares during Gaza protest in Cardiff

In ugly scenes, as protesters passed the city's Mill Lane - popular with diners and drinkers - chairs and tables were thrown at them by people drinking outside in the bars.
Witnesses saw chairs and tables being thrown into crowds as the protest passed by.

So the moral of this story is that you should check your facts and not believe everything you see on bigoted websites. It just makes you look stupid.

Too bad London doesn't allow concealed carry....nothing like a properly ventilated muzzie
^ "Christian"
And what? The Christian religion does NOT denounce beer it DOES denounce being a drunk. So what is your point?
What was Jesus' stance on desiring people to be "properly ventilated?"
Well as I recall after Moses crossed the river G-d himself drowned a bunch. And it just so happens those were muslims he drowned.
My guess is he would be smiling.
Oh there were Muslims in the time of Moses? And it's Christian to want people to be "properly ventilated?" Thanks I understand you RWNJ's a little better now.

According to team Palestine there was, and you are a member of team Palestine last I looked

Thirdly the police stated that it was a peaceful march until they were attacked by the drunks.

Chairs and tables are thrown and restaurant diners flee as trouble flares during Gaza protest in Cardiff

In ugly scenes, as protesters passed the city's Mill Lane - popular with diners and drinkers - chairs and tables were thrown at them by people drinking outside in the bars.
Witnesses saw chairs and tables being thrown into crowds as the protest passed by.

So the moral of this story is that you should check your facts and not believe everything you see on bigoted websites. It just makes you look stupid.

Look again as they are two different videos, and in both it is the islamonazi's that attack

Look again as they are two different videos, and in both it is the islamonazi's that attack

Leave it up to Tommy to post a video clearly showing the muzzies started it. He shoots off his toe every time, from "gay lions" to this

Leave it up to Tommy to post a video clearly showing the muzzies started it. He shoots off his toe every time, from "gay lions" to this

Nope, same place, not London,not last week and two arrests both drunken bigots. You have just been owned.

Nope, same place, not London,not last week and two arrests both drunken bigots. You have just been owned.

You didn't watch the video did you? Face it, troll, you get shellacked constantly on here. Know why? Because you're fucking stupid

You didn't watch the video did you? Face it, troll, you get shellacked constantly on here. Know why? Because you're fucking stupid

Hmmmm, I did watch the video and saw marchers responding to the initial attack. I also read the report that totally destroys the OP and any further comment from you is beyond belief. You are thick as shit.

Hmmmm, I did watch the video and saw marchers responding to the initial attack. I also read the report that totally destroys the OP and any further comment from you is beyond belief. You are thick as shit.

So you will have seen the ,archer jumping the fence behind the peaceful drinkers, picking up something large and hutting a man stood quietly minding his own business on the back of his head. All in the first 30 seconds.

Owned again tainted because you are too quick to defend islamonazi scum

You do know that muslims have been coming in to Britain before Columbus discovered America dont you. We have had arab muslims in my area for the last 400 years

So you will have seen the ,archer jumping the fence behind the peaceful drinkers, picking up something large and hutting a man stood quietly minding his own business on the back of his head. All in the first 30 seconds.

Yes I saw that after I saw beer glasses and chairs being thrown at innocent marchers. You people really are shameless. I should be shocked but I am beyond that now.

Yes I saw that after I saw beer glasses and chairs being thrown at innocent marchers. You people really are shameless. I should be shocked but I am beyond that now.
Well we folks here in Arizona don't throw chairs at terrorists.
We throw hollow points.

Well we folks here in Arizona don't throw chairs at terrorists.
We throw hollow points.
Is that after you post lies to push a racist agenda ?

Forum List

Back