They Just Wanted A Beer

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
A group of people in a public area that was set up on purpose to have a beer in the beautiful outdoors were attacked by islamic ass lifters. The place? London.
The timing? Just after London elected its FIRST Sharia Mayor. What could go wrong right?

Men and women gathered at a public venue after a day of work earning money to pay taxes to support those very "immigrants". Their government like ours is FORCING tax payers to PAY to be treated like this..

Nov. 8th, punch that ticket or pull that lever, but lets bring this sh#t to a well deserved end.

Fury

• Banned
Too bad London doesn't allow concealed carry....nothing like a properly ventilated muzzie
^ "Christian"
And what? The Christian religion does NOT denounce beer it DOES denounce being a drunk. So what is your point?
What was Jesus' stance on desiring people to be "properly ventilated?"
Well as I recall after Moses crossed the river G-d himself drowned a bunch. And it just so happens those were muslims he drowned.
My guess is he would be smiling.

Too bad London doesn't allow concealed carry....nothing like a properly ventilated muzzie
^ "Christian"
And what? The Christian religion does NOT denounce beer it DOES denounce being a drunk. So what is your point?
Well as I recall after Moses crossed the river G-d himself drowned a bunch. And it just so happens those were muslims he drowned.
My guess is he would be smiling.
Oh there were Muslims in the time of Moses? And it's Christian to want people to be "properly ventilated?" Thanks I understand you RWNJ's a little better now.

^ "Christian"

Again....self defense. You lame attempt to bring religion into is failing miserably....take your Metamucil and then grab a nap

^ "Christian"

Self defense....dumb ass. Now run along if you can't understand
You better hope God's not real, or you'll have to answer for all the disgusting hate in your heart.

Look who's taking....go away ya old twerp. Someone attacks someone they should expect payback. Of course that's why you've probably got your old ass kicked numerous times

That Muslim mob is best handled by a speeding Humvee. Back and forth, back and forth. And when you get one under the wheel, slam on the brakes. That's what we do to rattlesnakes in Texas.

^ "Christian"

You better hope God's not real, or you'll have to answer for all the disgusting hate in your heart.

Look who's taking....go away ya old twerp. Someone attacks someone they should expect payback. Of course that's why you've probably got your old ass kicked numerous times
You went passed "self defense" long ago bitch. May God have mercy on your diseased soul.

That Muslim mob is best handled by a speeding Humvee. Back and forth, back and forth. And when you get one under the wheel, slam on the brakes. That's what we do to rattlesnakes in Texas.
Thats how we kill them in Arizona. Or put the left front tire on them and grind them into the black top.

^ "Christian"

You went passed "self defense" long ago bitch. May God have mercy on your diseased soul.
You bring a chair to a gun fight in Arizona YOU LOSE!

^ "Christian"

Awww you mad ya old coot? Like anything you ever could say to me would bother me

^ "Christian"

Awww you mad ya old coot? Like anything you ever could say to me would bother me
Yet you feel like you must respond to me. Hmm.

^ "Christian"

You bring a chair to a gun fight in Arizona YOU LOSE!
It was the beer drinkers throwing chairs. Are you saying the Muslims should have been armed?

Forum List

Back