Majority of Germans think Islam does not belong in their country.

"They write: "An orthodox form of Islam that does not respect our laws or even resists them, and makes a claim to be the only valid religion, does not correspond to our legal system and culture."

Two-thirds of Germans think Islam has no place in their country

This is not exclusive to Muslims IMO. Any group that is accepted in a host country should respect the laws and culture of the host country. If not they should leave.

and they thought jewish has no place in their country too :badgrin:

Holocaust%20Victims.jpg

The ragheads had better mind their manners. The Germans have a history of dealing with ethnic groups they deem undesirable.

The ragheads had better mind their manners. The Germans have a history of dealing with ethnic groups they deem undesirable.
Seems like they are already, "There were 1,000 attacks on refugee shelters in Germany last year, a fivefold increase compared to 2014."

Why would they let them in in the first place if they deemed them undesirable?

They have become the most liberal left politically correct nation on earth.

I didn't set this thread up to demonise Germans.

Seems like they are already, "There were 1,000 attacks on refugee shelters in Germany last year, a fivefold increase compared to 2014."

"more than 1,000 attacks on accommodations for asylum seekers, running the gamut from arson to offensive graffiti."

THey had to include graffiti to get a scary number.

The Political CLass there is committed to using Third World Immigration to try to keep their Ponzi Scheme pension system going.

Regardless of what their citizens want.

Im ashamed that my people tried to genocide Germans. Me, being ethnically English. I apologize for my people's latest attempt at genocide. And we have had Many. This, our last attempt, was the most evil, because germans are spirited and the most wonderful people. I am sorry and i will stand by the most spirited and civilised humans(besides ture ethnic english).

"more than 1,000 attacks on accommodations for asylum seekers, running the gamut from arson to offensive graffiti."

The Political CLass there is committed to using Third World Immigration to try to keep their Ponzi Scheme pension system going.

I know. Germans are great and need to be set free.

Im ashamed that my people tried to genocide Germans. Me, being ethnically English. I apologize for my people's latest attempt at genocide. And we have had Many. This, our last attempt, was the most evil, because germans are spirited and the most wonderful people. I am sorry and i will stand by the most spirited and civilised humans(besides ture ethnic english).

I wouldn't say that about them.

I know. Germans are great and need to be set free.

Free from what?

I wouldn't say that about them.
You are against English???

Forum List

Back