they just stare at me...

My cat starts head butting me at 5 AM....:th_waiting: And my dogs sit by their bowls staring at me until I feed them....

hubby is a cat person...their bowls are always topped off...when my void was a kitten he was tiny and the grey tabby would jump him and jump beat him....well void is 19 lbs now....grey tabby is still 8 lbs...she moved downstairs
My cat found me about 15 years ago... He is blind but you wouldn't know it... he also bosses me and my dogs around....

My cat found me about 15 years ago... He is blind but you wouldn't know it... he also bosses me and my dogs around....
My cat came here 20 years ago, and she was full grown then. No telling how old she is. :dunno:

The only thing she hunts anymore is me putting the food in her spot.

She used to hunt. I saw her snatch a bird 7 feet out the air before.

No moles left around here, not many snakes either. She hasn't hunted in years, though.

Nope, now everything has to be just right according to her or I get bitched at, including the weather.

Last edited:
fall back off daylight savings time....the dogs do not understand and now just stare at me..till i feed

I know where you're coming from.
My dogs know when the Wife should be home and they start staring at the door.
The Wife's ringtone is an old car horn because I gave her shit for not buying a new truck.
Of course the dogs know thats her ringtone and they come a running whenever they hear it of course I have to use speaker phone so she can tell the mutts she's almost home.

Forum List

Back