"They drove our economy into a ditch."

Bush is still gonna have a affect on this country 8 years from now, and I live how conservatives can only go to obamacare, while george garbage has many failed policies especially foriegn, his idiot condeleztrash fucked up the middle east with their lies

All those families who lost their home because of Bush mismanagement of our country will NEVER for get who allowed the banks to do this to us.

and what about the peopel who took loans KNOWING they couldnt afford them, or are the blameless because its the rich peoples fault the poor are poor?

What's to respond to? Your premise is that the economy tanked because of what happened from 2001 - 2009... that's utterly motherfucking retarded.

You're an idiot... go educate yourself.

Because everyone got fucked during bush years dumbass, homes, jobss, banks everything

So if I take more debt than I can handle and then lose my job while Obama is in office, I can blame him for all of it?

Blame Obama? No blame the economy bush left forcing job cuts

What's to respond to? Your premise is that the economy tanked because of what happened from 2001 - 2009... that's utterly motherfucking retarded.

You're an idiot... go educate yourself.

Because everyone got fucked during bush years dumbass, homes, jobss, banks everything

I guess Obama liked it so much he's still been doing it for the past 4 years. :lol:

Well except those contributors he gave billions of tax payer dollars to. :badgrin:

It's take more time for a full recovery, republicans preach this all the time

YouTube - President Obama: "They Drove Our Economy into a Ditch."

If you are unaware of republican strategy and propaganda, our dear President explains it well, couldn't be any more clear Obama. :)

Well, you've been thanked by Truthdoesn'tmatter... that tells me all I need to know about "BecauseIDon'tKnowShit".

:lol:

Of course that's all you need to know. You're an intellectually lazy piece of shit, who probably supported Bush's economic initiatives.

There are no honest republicans left. They were all run out of the party.

There are no honest politicians left, republican or democrat. Because being honest doesn't get you re-elected.

Actually the Supreme Court ruling on Citizens United took the message out of the hands of the politicians and placed it directly in the hands of people like Karl Rove and the Koch brothers. The Super pacs are all lying their asses off and the politicians have no say in it anymore. So who is responsible for the Supreme court ruling? Who placed the members of the court that ruled for CU? Republicans. Repubicans are stupid short sighted willfully ignorant ideolgical fuckwits. CU has RUINED the election process forever. Thanks Pubes! You fucking assholes.

What are you babbling about? Everyone makes their own choices. Politicians could easily reject money from sources they don't like, or say what a source of funding doesn't agree with. Politicians are choosing to take money from these people, and choosing to say what their financiers want them to.

On top of that, it's the american people who are choosing to vote based off of bullshit commercials. Super pacs have no control over how a person votes.

So if I take more debt than I can handle and then lose my job while Obama is in office, I can blame him for all of it?

what did obama do to fix it?

Are you being serious? The question should be who can do better than Obama dealing with the depression? You're gonna believe romneys false claims that he can do better than Obama? How can you fix a depressin in 4 years? Enlighten us

There are no honest politicians left, republican or democrat. Because being honest doesn't get you re-elected.

Actually the Supreme Court ruling on Citizens United took the message out of the hands of the politicians and placed it directly in the hands of people like Karl Rove and the Koch brothers. The Super pacs are all lying their asses off and the politicians have no say in it anymore. So who is responsible for the Supreme court ruling? Who placed the members of the court that ruled for CU? Republicans. Repubicans are stupid short sighted willfully ignorant ideolgical fuckwits. CU has RUINED the election process forever. Thanks Pubes! You fucking assholes.

What are you babbling about? Everyone makes their own choices. Politicians could easily reject money from sources they don't like, or say what a source of funding doesn't agree with. Politicians are choosing to take money from these people, and choosing to say what their financiers want them to.

On top of that, it's the american people who are choosing to vote based off of bullshit commercials. Super pacs have no control over how a person votes.

some governors tried not to take the stimulus and i believe one state was sued to take the stimlus in that particular instance some tried not to take the money.

1. Kept the banking industry functioning.

2. Kept our strategic industries functioning.

3. Avoided a worse unemployment situation.

4. Got my 401K out of the gutter that Bush left it.

We'd be much better off if the GOP congress permitted Obama to do what they allowed Reagan, Bush 1, and Bush 2 to do. I.E. use government jobs to bring down unemployment. As it stands, Obama is digging us our of the abyss without that tool that Republicans got. I also don't know what kind of genie that Obama would have to turn around our housing market. That bubble burst big time.

But it would have happened while Obama was in office. And since that's the only reason you're blaming Bush for the economy then the same could be said about Obama.

Unless you're finally ready to explain to me exactly how Bush and the republicans crashed everything. Bush may be a short bus riding retard, but to lay the blame for the economy solely on him, or even republicans as a whole, is just plain ignorant.

C'mon intense your right wing to howdy!!? Lmao Obama took the car out the ditch with some damage we need to work on

Yeah, then he snubbed the poor by putting the car into the cash for clunkers program, eliminating any chance for poor people to find affordable transportation. Nice work Obama... Screwing over poor people.

Are you being serious? The question should be who can do better than Obama dealing with the depression? You're gonna believe romneys false claims that he can do better than Obama? How can you fix a depressin in 4 years? Enlighten us

Considering he's a genius at turning failing entities around, I think he qualifies. The Olympics should be the best example for you, then go check his record in Mass. There are many others but you've been brainwashed to think business is bad. :confused:

some governors tried not to take the stimulus and i believe one state was sued to take the stimlus in that particular instance some tried not to take the money.

I can't find anything on that. Many states changed their minds as the economy stagnated, but I can't a single source claiming a state was sued for not accepting stimulus money.

We'd be much better off if the GOP congress permitted Obama to do what they allowed Reagan, Bush 1, and Bush 2 to do. I.E. use government jobs to bring down unemployment. As it stands, Obama is digging us our of the abyss without that tool that Republicans got. I also don't know what kind of genie that Obama would have to turn around our housing market. That bubble burst big time.

Wow it was so tough while the Dems controlled Congress and the Presidency........poor thing, having to do all that. Wait...........I thought he campaigned on fixing the "mess" in 3 years or he was outta there. Unless, he lied. :eek:

Dick tuck explains it well right up there no need to to repeat
Green_Sock_Puppet.jpg

I can't find anything on that. Many states changed their minds as the economy stagnated, but I can't a single source claiming a state was sued for not accepting stimulus money.

i mgiht be wrong with the facts here ya go

South Carolina governor trumped, must take stimulus money - CNN

Wow it was so tough while the Dems controlled Congress and the Presidency........poor thing, having to do all that. Wait...........I thought he campaigned on fixing the "mess" in 3 years or he was outta there. Unless, he lied. :eek:

Wow as if republicans never lie? Sure they don't nature girl, why do you believe Romney will turn the situation around?

You better tell that to THEM. They are spending billions under the false assumtion that they DO control elections. Maybe you should ask Scott Walker... the super pacs outspent his opponent 8 to 1 in the recall he barely won. Nevermind you fucking idiot ..go back to eating the Coco Puffs you saw on your television. Bon Appetite ya fuckin moron.

Forum List

Back