"They drove our economy into a ditch."

I hope by "they," Obama is referring to Bill Clinton. Or are the Obamabots going to tell me it's "all Bush's fault?"

some governors tried not to take the stimulus and i believe one state was sued to take the stimlus in that particular instance some tried not to take the money.

I can't find anything on that. Many states changed their minds as the economy stagnated, but I can't a single source claiming a state was sued for not accepting stimulus money.

i mgiht be wrong with the facts here ya go

South Carolina governor trumped, must take stimulus money - CNN

He wasn't sued to take it, technically. The South Carolina supreme court ruled that it wasn't his decision to make alone, that the legislature could make the decision to apply for stimulus funds. So, he was forced to apply.

Actually the Supreme Court ruling on Citizens United took the message out of the hands of the politicians and placed it directly in the hands of people like Karl Rove and the Koch brothers. The Super pacs are all lying their asses off and the politicians have no say in it anymore. So who is responsible for the Supreme court ruling? Who placed the members of the court that ruled for CU? Republicans. Repubicans are stupid short sighted willfully ignorant ideolgical fuckwits. CU has RUINED the election process forever. Thanks Pubes! You fucking assholes.

What are you babbling about? Everyone makes their own choices. Politicians could easily reject money from sources they don't like, or say what a source of funding doesn't agree with. Politicians are choosing to take money from these people, and choosing to say what their financiers want them to.

On top of that, it's the american people who are choosing to vote based off of bullshit commercials. Super pacs have no control over how a person votes.

You better tell that to THEM. They are spending billions under the false assumtion that they DO control elections. Maybe you should ask Scott Walker... the super pacs outspent his opponent 8 to 1 in the recall he barely won. Nevermind you fucking idiot ..go back to eating the Coco Puffs you saw on your television. Bon Appetite ya fuckin moron.

So if a super pac spends 500 billion dollars to put on commercials telling you to vote republican, you would do it? That's what you're saying.

1. Kept the banking industry functioning.

2. Kept our strategic industries functioning.

3. Avoided a worse unemployment situation.

4. Got my 401K out of the gutter that Bush left it.

We'd be much better off if the GOP congress permitted Obama to do what they allowed Reagan, Bush 1, and Bush 2 to do. I.E. use government jobs to bring down unemployment. As it stands, Obama is digging us our of the abyss without that tool that Republicans got. I also don't know what kind of genie that Obama would have to turn around our housing market. That bubble burst big time.

Wow it was so tough while the Dems controlled Congress and the Presidency........poor thing, having to do all that. Wait...........I thought he campaigned on fixing the "mess" in 3 years or he was outta there. Unless, he lied. :eek:

Wow as if republicans never lie? Sure they don't nature girl, why do you believe Romney will turn the situation around?

Here ya go, a little history about how he saved the Salt Lake City Olympics.

How Mitt Romney Turned Around the 2002 Olympic Games in Salt Lake City « Battleground Watch

He also worked with many Dems in Mass and passed Romneycare because the people wanted it. He reached across the isle and accomplished what they wanted.

He and Ryan better than anyone understands why Obamacare won't work.

Now I suggest you do the rest of the homework yourself. Google is your friend.

Wow it was so tough while the Dems controlled Congress and the Presidency........poor thing, having to do all that. Wait...........I thought he campaigned on fixing the "mess" in 3 years or he was outta there. Unless, he lied. :eek:

Wow as if republicans never lie? Sure they don't nature girl, why do you believe Romney will turn the situation around?

How Mitt Romney Turned Around the 2002 Olympic Games in Salt Lake City « Battleground Watch

He also worked with many Dems in Mass and passed Romneycare because the people wanted it. He reached across the isle and accomplished what they wanted.

Obamacare won't work, but if the people wanted it Romney would have passed it anyways. Wow, that makes me want to vote for him.:eusa_eh:

How exactly do you think he is gonna turn around the COUNTRY not a city

I can't find anything on that. Many states changed their minds as the economy stagnated, but I can't a single source claiming a state was sued for not accepting stimulus money.

i mgiht be wrong with the facts here ya go

South Carolina governor trumped, must take stimulus money - CNN

He wasn't sued to take it, technically. The South Carolina supreme court ruled that it wasn't his decision to make alone, that the legislature could make the decision to apply for stimulus funds. So, he was forced to apply.

okay thank you, i had heard a college kid had siled a suit or something pertaining to teh stimulus. but i knew some govs tried to reject the stimulus. thank you kindly.

So if I take more debt than I can handle and then lose my job while Obama is in office, I can blame him for all of it?

Blame Obama? No blame the economy bush left forcing job cuts

But it would have happened while Obama was in office. And since that's the only reason you're blaming Bush for the economy then the same could be said about Obama.

Unless you're finally ready to explain to me exactly how Bush and the republicans crashed everything. Bush may be a short bus riding retard, but to lay the blame for the economy solely on him, or even republicans as a whole, is just plain ignorant.

Bullshit. Obama wouldn't have given a tax break to the rich and financed it with debt. Obama wouldn't have started a war of choice, based on lies, in Iraq. Obama wouldn't have turned a blind eye to Wall Street shenanigans. Bush did. If we didn't have the Bush taxcuts to the rich, financed with debt. If we avoided an unnecessary war with Iraq, and focused 100% on the just war with Afghanistan, and did our jobs in bank regulation, the business cycle wouldn't have threatened us with a major depression. I'll also speculate that Gore, or Obama, would have actually paid attention to Clinton's security advisors, and recognized that Bin Laden was a serious threat.

You're pretty ignorant on facts.

Obamacare won't work, but if the people wanted it Romney would have passed it anyways. Wow, that makes me want to vote for him.:eusa_eh:

Romney claims he's going to repeal Obamacare. That alone is enough to bankrupt Medicare.

Romney did it with direct federal funds, and billions of our taxpayer dollar for infrastructure improvements. Would a Ryan budget account for that?

What are you babbling about? Everyone makes their own choices. Politicians could easily reject money from sources they don't like, or say what a source of funding doesn't agree with. Politicians are choosing to take money from these people, and choosing to say what their financiers want them to.

On top of that, it's the american people who are choosing to vote based off of bullshit commercials. Super pacs have no control over how a person votes.

You better tell that to THEM. They are spending billions under the false assumtion that they DO control elections. Maybe you should ask Scott Walker... the super pacs outspent his opponent 8 to 1 in the recall he barely won. Nevermind you fucking idiot ..go back to eating the Coco Puffs you saw on your television. Bon Appetite ya fuckin moron.

So if a super pac spends 500 billion dollars to put on commercials telling you to vote republican, you would do it? That's what you're saying.

Advertising doesn't work? Are you really this dumb? What are you, some kind of commie?

I am not an average voter. I do not watch but a sliver of television. Mostly science shows..documentaries..etc when I watch anything. I doubt anything in my pantry is advertised on television. My memory is functional over the last 60 years. Most Americans have collective amnesia of everything more than a month in the past. They do not REMEMBER the past..they believe what they are told about the past.

I do believe in the power of advertising. So do the smart guys that dictate what idiots like you watch on the tube and spend your pathetic incomes on. They do not have access to my brain. This has been so ever since I heard the first canned laughter starting with I Love Lucy. That is when the lying and trickery started.. Thanks Lucielle Ball you slimey ****! Now these people have idiots like you thinking and buying anything they want. AND dumb ass you don't believe it is happening. I would say that the credit goes to them..You...not so much..

But it would have happened while Obama was in office. And since that's the only reason you're blaming Bush for the economy then the same could be said about Obama.

Unless you're finally ready to explain to me exactly how Bush and the republicans crashed everything. Bush may be a short bus riding retard, but to lay the blame for the economy solely on him, or even republicans as a whole, is just plain ignorant.

Bullshit. Obama wouldn't have given a tax break to the rich and financed it with debt. Obama wouldn't have started a war of choice, based on lies, in Iraq. Obama wouldn't have turned a blind eye to Wall Street shenanigans. Bush did. If we didn't have the Bush taxcuts to the rich, financed with debt. If we avoided an unnecessary war with Iraq, and focused 100% on the just war with Afghanistan, and did our jobs in bank regulation, the business cycle wouldn't have threatened us with a major depression. I'll also speculate that Gore, or Obama, would have actually paid attention to Clinton's security advisors, and recognized that Bin Laden was a serious threat.

Finally, someone tries to answer my question. So, your claim is that because Bush and the republicans turned a blind eye to wall street, that's what caused the entire economy to collapse?

People buying bigger houses than they could afford on mortgages they couldn't afford had nothing to do with it?

People trying to live like Donald Trump by putting everything on credit cards had nothing to do with it?

Oil prices soaring had nothing to do with it?

Manufacturing jobs abandoning the US (courtesy of free-trade agreements started under Clinton and continued by every president since) had nothing to do with it?

You're saying that Bush not monitoring wall street when they were trading mortgage derivatives is what caused everything? That's pretty one sided of you. I'm pretty sure that everyone played their own part in collapsing the US economy, even those saintly democrats.

Advertising doesn't work? Are you really this dumb? What are you, some kind of commie?

Advertising only works on people weak minded enough to allow it to work. Yes, I am saying that a majority of americans are weak minded.

In reference to highlight above^: Stop lying out your ass... CONVICTED: Bush 1300+, Clinton 1000+, Obama 0.0 (+/-) - Home - The Daily Bail

I am not an average voter. I do not watch but a sliver of television. Mostly science shows..documentaries..etc when I watch anything. I doubt anything in my pantry is advertised on television. My memory is functional over the last 60 years. Most Americans have collective amnesia of everything more than a month in the past. They do not REMEMBER the past..they believe what they are told about the past.

I do believe in the power of advertising. So do the smart guys that dictate what idiots like you watch on the tube and spend your pathetic incomes on. They do not have access to my brain. This has been so ever since I heard the first canned laughter starting with I Love Lucy. That is when the lying and trickery started.. Thanks Lucielle Ball you slimey ****! Now these people have idiots like you thinking and buying anything they want. AND dumb ass you don't believe it is happening. I would say that the credit goes to them..You...not so much..

What, are you stalking me?:eek: You must be since you apparently know everything I do and think.

Pervert.:eusa_naughty:

What, are you stalking me?:eek: You must be since you apparently know everything I do and think.

Pervert.:eusa_naughty:

So if a super pac spends 500 billion dollars to put on commercials telling you to vote republican, you would do it?

In your pea brain it is "stalking" to answer your direct question?

SOOOooo... It has been established that you have the memory of a fruit fly. Perfect. I will no longer respond to the retards posts.

Forum List

Back