"They drove our economy into a ditch."

C'mon intense your right wing to howdy!!? Lmao Obama took the car out the ditch with some damage we need to work on

It's more like Bush, and his morons, drove the economy over the cliff, and the GOP in congress put grease on the ropes trying to pull it back up.

Such Irony, the Ropes have been Greased by Obama Policy, not the GOP.

Nobody Denies the GOP helped get us into the Mess, but your side seems to think Obama has done things to fix the problem, when nothing is further from the truth. He is the Reason were seeing the slowest Recovery in 80 years. His Policies don't work.

wow ... short, unintelligent sound bytes to make an argument. Just what Dems love to vote for. How original. :cool:

I recall how during the Bush years how the right bragged on the economy. I told them it was a house of cards soon to fall and they just called me names, etc.

Grow a pair, Obama. Take responsibility.

The economy sucks right now, four years after you took office.

Remember this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

I recall how during the Bush years how the right bragged on the economy. I told them it was a house of cards soon to fall and they just called me names, etc.

And Obama's Answer was to attempt to Rebuild the House of Cards with out addressing the fact that it will simply fall over again.

Before he became President, Obama never had a real job in his life. Let's never, ever put a complete fucking amateur in the White House again.

I see the right wingers on this thred and many others, are having amnesia already.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

It improved and He saved GM

Now that shit right there is funny, I don't care who you are.
1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

Forum List

Back