"They drove our economy into a ditch."

What about Egypt? You think like the fucking moron bush what you wanna fuck with their elections? Muslim brotherhood has been fine it's none of your business, it's the people's choice to elect, and don't coverup his Iraq failure now they are top allies with Iran

As sson as I stop laughing I'll get back to you.

Go ahead dumbass another condolezza rice wanna be who thinks he an foriegn expert policy, you don't know shit about Egypt. What's so disappointing to you? Seriously explain don't make an excuse

Oh no, no, no...:udaman: You're the expert here, not me. Please share more of your wisdom. I'm going to get my shotgun and barrel and fill it with fish.

Last edited:
What about Egypt? You think like the fucking moron bush what you wanna fuck with their elections? Muslim brotherhood has been fine it's none of your business, it's the people's choice to elect, and don't coverup his Iraq failure now they are top allies with Iran

Go ahead dumbass another condolezza rice wanna be who thinks he an foriegn expert policy, you don't know shit about Egypt. What's so disappointing to you? Seriously explain don't make an excuse

Ok, English is not your primary language?

:lol:

Oh no, no, no...:udaman: You're the expert here, not me. Please share more of your wisdom. I'm going to get my shotgun and barrel and fill it with fish.

I don't have a problem with the Egyptian elections and revolution. You do. So I am asking you what's your concern? Are just ignore and blabber like a typical right winger? I can list facts about Egypt youre lying to yourself, I bet you're on that bandwagon that Obama let Muslim Brotherhood into power? No it's the people get over it

Ahh now you see the typical republican response resorting to false insults, please elaborate on Bush's benefits to the economy

Ahh now you see the typical republican response resorting to false insults, please elaborate on Bush's benefits to the economy

What's to respond to? Your premise is that the economy tanked because of what happened from 2001 - 2009... that's utterly motherfucking retarded.

You're an idiot... go educate yourself.

Four years later and it's STILL:

Bush_Fault.gif

It's more like Bush, and his morons, drove the economy over the cliff, and the GOP in congress put grease on the ropes trying to pull it back up.

That's not what Obama said, quit changing his quotes, he won't like it..........it's got to be about him ya know. :eusa_shhh:

I didn't try to change quotes, butt monkey. I presented a truer case of what the reality was/is. Obama's quote was weak, considering what really happened.

What's to respond to? Your premise is that the economy tanked because of what happened from 2001 - 2009... that's utterly motherfucking retarded.

Because everyone got fucked during bush years dumbass, homes, jobss, banks everything

Because everyone got fucked during bush years dumbass, homes, jobss, banks everything

I guess Obama liked it so much he's still been doing it for the past 4 years. :lol:

Well except those contributors he gave billions of tax payer dollars to. :badgrin:

So if I take more debt than I can handle and then lose my job while Obama is in office, I can blame him for all of it?

Honest people admit that they Both Failed.

There are no honest republicans left. They were all run out of the party.

There are no honest politicians left, republican or democrat. Because being honest doesn't get you re-elected.

Actually the Supreme Court ruling on Citizens United took the message out of the hands of the politicians and placed it directly in the hands of people like Karl Rove and the Koch brothers. The Super pacs are all lying their asses off and the politicians have no say in it anymore. So who is responsible for the Supreme court ruling? Who placed the members of the court that ruled for CU? Republicans. Repubicans are stupid short sighted willfully ignorant ideolgical fuckwits. CU has RUINED the election process forever. Thanks Pubes! You fucking assholes.

Forum List

Back