They Don't Care Who Has A Gun

A few questions for you.

A man walks into a convenience store carrying a 38. He picks up a loaf of bread, and a gallon of milk and walks to the counter. Next, he shoots the clerk and takes the money from the cash register and runs.

1. The NRA spends millions fighting for him to be able to carry that gun into the store, so do they have any responsibility for the shooting when they know some of the people they are fighting for will shoot the clerk?

2. At exactly what point does the NRA stop calling him a good guy with a gun?

3. If he gets away, will the NRA continue calling him a good guy with a gun the next time he walks into a store?

His good guy statues as you put it,goes away just like for everyone else,when he commits a crime,he is convicted,doesn't get his guns back.

This is easy stuf for rational people,not so much for the emotionally crippled.

Actually, mills,. lathes, and the like are more and more common in home shops. Heck, you can get them-new-for under $700. People aren't machining their own receivers because it's just easier to buy one.

Of course...you can buy an "80% lower" for under $50 and finish it yourself.

Communists seek to crush civil rights. But democrats are stupid, what they do fails every time it's tried.

Bulldog dreams of the old USSR, but it will never happen. The technology that the authoritarians praise for tracking and monitoring the subjects, also makes it impossible to keep arms from the enslaved populace.

you don't have any right to unfettered ownership of weapons.

but thanks.

I do however have the right to reproductive choice.

you wingers really need to get your law straight.
You dont have the right to murder anyone.
I do have the right to defend myself any way necessary.
Now get the fuck back in the kitchen where you belong, poseur.

Great, it's hard to carry concealed when it's 95 degrees outside and you're wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

No, it isn't.

Google Kingtuk.

OK, how about you enlighten the rest of us.
Kintuk makes a waistband holster that fits very nicely inside a pair of shorts under an untucked T-shirt.

The holster loops around a belt on your shorts.
I believe that's "King Tuck", no?
KingTuk. One word.

2qa33n7.jpg

20f7yc4.jpg

Amazon.com Galco KT224B Kingtuk Inside the Waistband Holster - RH Black fits Glock 17 19 22 23 26 27 31 32 33

but thanks.

Again, you fight to end civil rights, I get it, leftism depends on authoritarianism.

But technology is undermining your goals. You seek to disarm the peasants, to ensure they will fear their rulers, but not only are 300 million guns already out there, anyone with a 3D printer can make a new one - untraceable, no serial numbers, no ballistics.

You lost, but yes, you can still kill babies.

Great, it's hard to carry concealed when it's 95 degrees outside and you're wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

No, it isn't.

Google Kingtuk.

OK, how about you enlighten the rest of us.
Kintuk makes a waistband holster that fits very nicely inside a pair of shorts under an untucked T-shirt.

The holster loops around a belt on your shorts.

That's great if you like an IWB holster and wear a belt with your shorts, I don't.

We're not discussing CC. We're discussing what the NRA stands for.

We're not discussing anything.

You're lying in hopes of smearing your enemy, and I'm calling you on your lies; which is not a discussion.

They would prefer to do away with CC and allow open carry across the board.
Texas considers allowing open carry of handguns

I guess open Communist Kamala Harris must be part of the NRA then?

Attorney General Kamala D. Harris Appeals Ninth Circuit Concealed Weapons Permit Ruling State of California - Department of Justice - Kamala D. Harris Attorney General

Oh wait, you're just lying, because that's what leftists do.

Open Carry is a Constitutional right. You of the anti-liberty left seek to crush all rights and repeal the Constitution. The move in Texas has nothing to do with CC.

I'm not sure what "open Communist Kamala Harris" has to do with this, and without some documentation on the "communist" part, you sound like just another fringe nut case who likes to use the word. Please quote the exact lie that you think I told so I can find the right small words to answer you. Otherwise, you're just another fringe nut who likes to call people communist.

A few questions for you.

A man walks into a convenience store carrying a 38. He picks up a loaf of bread, and a gallon of milk and walks to the counter. Next, he shoots the clerk and takes the money from the cash register and runs.

1. The NRA spends millions fighting for him to be able to carry that gun into the store, so do they have any responsibility for the shooting when they know some of the people they are fighting for will shoot the clerk?

Really? You can't figure it out?

He stops being a good guy the second he shoots the clerk.

3. If he gets away, will the NRA continue calling him a good guy with a gun the next time he walks into a store?

What special kind of retard do you have to be to think the NRA would consider a someone who shoots a clerk a good guy?

Without universal background checks, you are guaranteeing that bad guys will more easily be able to get guns.

The NRA opposes universal background checks, and want's everybody (even crooks) to be easily able to buy from a private seller with no checks of any kind.

You figure it out.

A few questions for you.

His good guy statues as you put it,goes away just like for everyone else,when he commits a crime,he is convicted,doesn't get his guns back.

I'm glad to hear it works out like that, but I just have one question. What's to stop him from buying more guns from a private seller? The NRA is on the forefront when it comes to guaranteeing his ability to do that.

I'm not sure what "open Communist Kamala Harris" has to do with this,

The hive programmed you to bleat an extremely stupid message, that the NRA opposes CC. Your claim was false, not that your grasp this or care, you merely spew what the hate sites tell you to spew,

It is the anti-liberty left who attacks CC - in every case.

and without some documentation on the "communist" part, you sound like just another fringe nut case who likes to use the word.

If your party bosses have not programmed you to grasp that Harris is a Communist, it's probably because they view your status as a drone to be below the 'need to know" level. Look, you have the intellectual capacity and curiosity of a stalk of broccoli, else I would urge you to simply Google Harris.

Please quote the exact lie that you think I told so I can find the right small words to answer you. Otherwise, you're just another fringe nut who likes to call people communist.

Why? The exact lie is that the NRA opposes Concealed Carry, but what purpose is there in you asking the question, or my answering it? You are not sentient, you are but a drone spewing demagoguery on behalf of your filthy party. You have no ability to reason or to think; discussing matters with you is as fruitless as presenting an argument to a termite not to eat the oak cabinets.

A few questions for you.

I'm glad to hear it works out like that, but I just have one question. What's to stop him from buying more guns from a private seller? The NRA is on the forefront when it comes to guaranteeing his ability to do that.
Nothing,freedom is like that. whats going to stop a bad guy from buy from a bad guy? back ground checks?

A few questions for you.

Care to articulate just how the NRA supports illegal gun sales?

Open Carry is a Constitutional right.

Not necessarily. No court has ever provided definitive guidance on this question. Most likely and either/or law would satisfy constitutional requirements. A ban on open carry would be okay as long as conceal carry is unobstructed.

A few questions for you.

What special kind of retard do you have to be to think the NRA would consider a someone who shoots a clerk a good guy?

Without universal background checks, you are guaranteeing that bad guys will more easily be able to get guns.

The NRA opposes universal background checks, and want's everybody (even crooks) to be easily able to buy from a private seller with no checks of any kind.

You figure it out.
Fallacy. Even with universal background checks bad guys will get guns.
What do you think? Bad guys will be deterred by a background check? No one will sell to a bad guy without a bvackground check? Think, man! Think!!

Open Carry is a Constitutional right.

Not necessarily. No court has ever provided definitive guidance on this question. Most likely and either/or law would satisfy constitutional requirements. A ban on open carry would be okay as long as conceal carry is unobstructed.
Not necessarily. Some states allow universal open carry but regulate concealed.
Personally I think the state needs to show a compelling need to regulate guns. And since they can't there is no need to regulate.

Actually, mills,. lathes, and the like are more and more common in home shops. Heck, you can get them-new-for under $700. People aren't machining their own receivers because it's just easier to buy one.

Of course...you can buy an "80% lower" for under $50 and finish it yourself.

Communists seek to crush civil rights. But democrats are stupid, what they do fails every time it's tried.

Bulldog dreams of the old USSR, but it will never happen. The technology that the authoritarians praise for tracking and monitoring the subjects, also makes it impossible to keep arms from the enslaved populace.

but thanks.

You dont have the right to murder anyone.
I do have the right to defend myself any way necessary.
Now get the fuck back in the kitchen where you belong, poseur.

you have the right to self-defense. that does not mean an unlimited right to arm yourself to the teeth because you live in fear.

it does, however, mean, that self-defense is NOT shooting someone in the back as they're fleeing or staling them because you're rabid.

A few questions for you.

You figure it out.
Fallacy. Even with universal background checks bad guys will get guns.
What do you think? Bad guys will be deterred by a background check? No one will sell to a bad guy without a bvackground check? Think, man! Think!!

so there shouldn't be any laws because some bad guys do bad things?

okie dokie.

Forum List

Back