Sell baby Sell !!

Last edited:

Lie baby lie;

{Overall, the auto bailout was the one big money loser for TARP. Even with the Ally sale, taxpayers lost about $9.2 billion.}

You're such a fucking moron.

U.S. ends TARP with 15.3 billion profit - Dec. 19 2014
Are "taxpayers" as you refer different than "TARP"

I'm confused about why we'd see two dramatically different figures.

Are they the same thing?

If so, someone is not telling the truth

TARP was established because the Clinton administration forced banks to make bad loans or risk civil rights litigation and all the negative stuff that comes when democrats play the race card. True to form the criminal enterprise created by democrats hired no show jobs for the Fannie Mae board and bundled bad loans with good loans and sold them back to lending institutions as good loans. Bush authorized 700 billion and democrats Chris Dodd and Barney Fwank cut it down to 450 billion.

Are they the same thing?

The figures are from the same article.

The party took a beating in the mid-terms. Obama throws his tantrum by surrendering to Cuba and pissing on the Constitution.

The corrupt DNC media does their part by running absurd stories about how great Obama is - burying the facts and figures in the middle of the article.

Demagoguery wasn't started by you democrats, you've just perfected it.

Are they the same thing?

The party took a beating in the mid-terms. Obama throws his tantrum by surrendering to Cuba and pissing on the Constitution.

The corrupt DNC media does their part by running absurd stories about how great Obama is - burying the facts and figures in the middle of the article.

Lies are all the liberals have left.

Are they the same thing?

I'm not a Democrat...and what is te difference between "taxpayers" losing billions, and TARP turning a profit?

Since you probably don't know, I'll figure it out myself...

Are they the same thing?

Lies are all the liberals have left.
I'm not a liberal.

So you, kind Sir!....can you explain the difference between "taxpayers" losing billions, and "TARP" turning a profit?...please

Uncensored doesn't know

Are they the same thing?

I know that you idiot. I gave some RW idget the opportunity to point out what a loser TARP was by handing off Obama as a winner. You won.

lol

overall, TARP was a Bush baby .
You fucking moron.

BWAHAHAHAA

So, you come in here crowing about how great your god was for doing so well with TARP.

Once I point out that TARP was in fact a loser, suddenly a BUSH PROGRAM

You're such a fucking hack.

nah, I suckered you into pointing out what a loser 43 was, and still is... you partisan POS.

SUCKER !

LMAO

I'm not a Democrat...and what is te difference between "taxpayers" losing billions, and TARP turning a profit?

Since you probably don't know, I'll figure it out myself...

Tarp didn't turn a profit.

One obscure element earned a return, and the party media hyped it as if the program somehow was a money maker.

In simple terms, CNN lied.

TARP was established because the Clinton administration forced banks to make bad loans or risk civil rights litigation and all the negative stuff that comes when democrats play the race card. True to form the criminal enterprise created by democrats hired no show jobs for the Fannie Mae board and bundled bad loans with good loans and sold them back to lending institutions as good loans. Bush authorized 700 billion and democrats Chris Dodd and Barney Fwank cut it down to 450 billion.
Exactly. The whole economic mess started with Clinton forcing bankers to lend money to people they knew wouldn't pay the loan back.

overall, TARP was a Bush baby .
You fucking moron.

BWAHAHAHAA

So, you come in here crowing about how great your god was for doing so well with TARP.

Once I point out that TARP was in fact a loser, suddenly a BUSH PROGRAM

You're such a fucking hack.

nah, I suckered you into pointing out what a loser 43 was, and still is... you partisan POS.

SUCKER !

LMAO
Obutthurt is the biggest loser in US history, next to Reid, pelvis , and the rest of the idiotic left. Sucker!!!!

[

SUCKER !

LMAO

Son, you're not only dishonest, you're flat out stupid.

I punked your dumb ass and I'm flat out stupid ... riiiiiiight.

Clinton made Bush sign TARP ... 8 YEARS AFTER HE LEFT OFFICE..

LMAO .. poor pathetic RW's.

Forum List

Back