They can start drilling today, last week, last month, etc. etc etc...

IGas prices started to skyrocket the very day Biden started to sign his name on dozens of executive orders that had been prepared for him. He got a ton of "high fives" and lots of applause from the "new green deal crowd". To blame the price of gas doubling since then solely on the Ukrainian war is very convenient for Biden, but it is far from accurate.
Pardon my understanding.Why be so polite in explaining this Biden.
I hope this kind of politeness does not rear it's head in the coming
SCOTUS nomination.I think a majority of Americans are finished with
being polite when mentioning Biden.
He's earned it.
Could easily be cast in the Horror series ... :

- IT - { 2017 }

Pardon my understanding.Why be so polite in explaining this Biden.
I hope this kind of politeness does not rear it's head in the coming
SCOTUS nomination.I think a majority of Americans are finished with
being polite when mentioning Biden.
He's earned it.
Could easily be cast in the Horror series ... :

- IT - { 2017 }
Dims have earned it.

it doesn't make a difference, dumbass.
Yes it does dumbass, there are many petrolium products. We are talking about crude market prices and gasoline prices at the pump.

American reserves are almost entirely CRUDE oil.

Last edited:
Yes it does dumbass, there are many petrolium products. We are talking about crude market prices and gasoline prices at the pump.

American reserves are almost entirely CRUDE oil.
Here's a clue for you, dumbass: Petroleum is used to make every petroleum product. Only morons like you believe we're only talking about exports of unrefined crude oil. exports and imports of petroleum products, like LNG, also affect the price of oil.

So if biden sez they can start drilling today, etc etc etc is that an executive order that they can bypass 10 years of requirements
I'd love to see someone just go drag a rig out on a site and start drilling and see what happens

They must organize and safely manage their reservoir and satisfy several regulatory requirements, such as an onsite inspection, environmental review and permit approval. This process can actually take up to 10 years.

Experts say even if these companies start drilling more oil wells today, it could take anywhere from six months to years for that oil to start flowing.

We aren’t drilling. Better luck in 2024, perhaps your party will win and can do whatever they want

Where's the incentive for a company to produce more of a product that they can charge whatever they want for?

So if biden sez they can start drilling today, etc etc etc is that an executive order that they can bypass 10 years of requirements
I'd love to see someone just go drag a rig out on a site and start drilling and see what happens

They must organize and safely manage their reservoir and satisfy several regulatory requirements, such as an onsite inspection, environmental review and permit approval. This process can actually take up to 10 years.

Experts say even if these companies start drilling more oil wells today, it could take anywhere from six months to years for that oil to start flowing.

Need to pump more in the wells they've got...the oil companies are holding back for profits.

Forum List

Back