Biden: "These are the facts. We should be honest about the facts.”

Joe Biden is indeed the biggest liar ever to serve in DC....
He said he would not raise taxes on people earning less than 400,000 per year and he is doing just that with his new bill being pushed by Schumer..... it will cause people to go broke and lose their jobs.... China will benefit by it killing off our manufacturers... Joe works for Xi.....
The truth came out on the Biden/Dem PORK bill. Non-partisan analysts are confirming this bill raises taxes on the middle class and produces no meaningful deficit reduction when gimmicks are removed and the full cost is accounted for.

Guess who Biden raised taxes on the most? Yeah people making $10k or less a year. Billions in taxes on the poor and middle class. Guess who gets off scott free not paying a dime more...those making over $200k

People try to remember, Democrats are LIARS of the first order.

Now here is where people don't either THINK or understand... signing a lease in year 2019 doesn't generate oil for sometimes another 5 years!
After all the threads and mountains of bullshit you've posted that completely ommited this simple fact NOW you post this?

You've been blaming Biden suppposedly not giving leases since he stepped into office and NOW you finally admit that it had nothing to do oil supply in the last two years.

Unbelivable. I seriously don't know how you look at yourself in the mirror.

“They have 9,000 permits to drill now. They could be drilling right now, yesterday, last week, last year. They have 9,000 to drill onshore that are already approved.”
From the guy who said "These are the facts".... but Biden doesn't believe in "telling the truth, the WHOLE truth"!
But the simpleton doesn't understand and if he does he isn't telling the whole truth!
The president suggested the onus is on the industry to start drilling.
But it’s not as simple as Biden made it seem, because there are some steps before companies begin production.

Companies have to contract rigs to drill the wells,
and build a sufficient inventory of permits before rigs are contracted, said Jennifer Pett,
a spokesperson for the Independent Petroleum Association of America, a trade group that represents oil and natural gas producers.
“Producers also have to put a drilling plan together, secure rights of way and work with state and private landowners,” Pett said.
Thousands of unused permits are not uncommon in any presidential administration.
“Sometimes there might not really even be producible oil and gas on a lease,” Daigle said. “Companies sometimes hold leases as a bit of a mind game with their competitors, or even just because they didn’t properly assess the production potential prior to leasing due to lack of data or that sort of thing

The average barrels of crude oil produced per day spiked during Trump’s subsequent years, swelling to almost 12.3 million in 2019.

Now here is where people don't either THINK or understand... signing a lease in year 2019 doesn't generate oil for sometimes another 5 years!

Lengthy Process
: Wells and leases are not like faucets and spigots.
It takes months for new wells to start producing and it can take more than five years for some fields to go from discovery to production,
thanks in part to regulatory and legal hurdles along the way.

Now folks... try to be honest and not ignorant!
If it takes sometimes more than 5 years think!

The global energy system is in transition to a new energy order characterized by the emergence of the United States
  • as a net oil exporter,
  • the shale revolution and
  • the gradual shift towards low-carbon sources and renewables.
The shale boom in the US was a game changer, as was the election of Donald Trump as US president.
Trump pushed an ambitious “America first” agenda aimed at transforming the US into a global energy superpower.

Now consider the 180 degree flip from transition of the USA to energy independent for the first time in U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.
Consider the what Biden said in running for office.
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

And when he said oil executives 'Put them in jail. I'm not joking about this,' Biden said

So Biden tells an Industry supports 9.8 million jobs or 5.6 percent of total U.S. employment he wants to put them out of work and their bosses in JAIL!
Certainly makes you want to get your money while you can if your JOB is going to disappear under Biden's efforts!

Nope, January 6th

Besides, Roe vs. Wade

After all the threads and mountains of bullshit you've posted that completely ommited this simple fact NOW you post this?

You've been blaming Biden suppposedly not giving leases since he stepped into office and NOW you finally admit that it had nothing to do oil supply in the last two years.

Unbelivable. I seriously don't know how you look at yourself in the mirror.
So projected loses due to future inability to drill are not factored in?

Who says?

You idiots declare war on fossil fuels world wide with a myriad of restrictions and regulations and then pretend it has nothing to do with decreasing supply and subsequent inflation?

Really?

questionable source, extreme right.
try again.

So projected loses due to future inability to drill are not factored in?

Who says?

You idiots declare war on fossil fuels world wide with a myriad of restrictions and regulations and then pretend it has nothing to do with decreasing supply and subsequent inflation?

Really?

You clearly don't know what you are talking about, crude prices are set by futures trading primarily based on near term supply and demand technicals.

American oil production was way down from 2019 high. Obviously that was not an issue of not enough leases, this was oil companies losing their shirt in 2020 when people stopped driving and hassitant/unable to re-ramp production to keep up with quickly returning demand. And then to top all that off Putin decided it was a good idea to go start a war smack middle of all the economic distortions already happening.

Anyone who claims situation is a result of lease policies is either a dupe himself or is blowing smoke up your ass.

Last edited:
Nothing like giving us numbers from 2011 to make a point about today!

Well done! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
I was taking a page out of Biden's book as an example. Yes the USA in 2018 became world leader.
From the guy (Biden) who said "These are the facts"
I told the truth ... for 2011! And Biden told the truth about 9,000 leases BUT he didn't tell the whole truth as he either didn't KNOW or was just a liar. So that's why I asked for substantiation when that personal observation was made. Prove it is so easy anymore!
And thank you to one of the BEST at obfuscation! You never (well almost) prove your statements and when you do you only share part of the truth!

I was taking a page out of Biden's book as an example. Yes the USA in 2018 became world leader.
From the guy (Biden) who said "These are the facts"
I told the truth ... for 2011! And Biden told the truth about 9,000 leases BUT he didn't tell the whole truth as he either didn't KNOW or was just a liar. So that's why I asked for substantiation when that personal observation was made. Prove it is so easy anymore!
And thank you to one of the BEST at obfuscation! You never (well almost) prove your statements and when you do you only share part of the truth!

Just admit you did not read the link?

“They have 9,000 permits to drill now. They could be drilling right now, yesterday, last week, last year. They have 9,000 to drill onshore that are already approved.”
From the guy who said "These are the facts".... but Biden doesn't believe in "telling the truth, the WHOLE truth"!
But the simpleton doesn't understand and if he does he isn't telling the whole truth!
The president suggested the onus is on the industry to start drilling.
But it’s not as simple as Biden made it seem, because there are some steps before companies begin production.

Companies have to contract rigs to drill the wells,
and build a sufficient inventory of permits before rigs are contracted, said Jennifer Pett,
a spokesperson for the Independent Petroleum Association of America, a trade group that represents oil and natural gas producers.
“Producers also have to put a drilling plan together, secure rights of way and work with state and private landowners,” Pett said.
Thousands of unused permits are not uncommon in any presidential administration.
“Sometimes there might not really even be producible oil and gas on a lease,” Daigle said. “Companies sometimes hold leases as a bit of a mind game with their competitors, or even just because they didn’t properly assess the production potential prior to leasing due to lack of data or that sort of thing

The average barrels of crude oil produced per day spiked during Trump’s subsequent years, swelling to almost 12.3 million in 2019.

Lengthy Process
: Wells and leases are not like faucets and spigots.
It takes months for new wells to start producing and it can take more than five years for some fields to go from discovery to production,
thanks in part to regulatory and legal hurdles along the way.

Now folks... try to be honest and not ignorant!
If it takes sometimes more than 5 years think!

The global energy system is in transition to a new energy order characterized by the emergence of the United States
  • as a net oil exporter,
  • the shale revolution and
  • the gradual shift towards low-carbon sources and renewables.
The shale boom in the US was a game changer, as was the election of Donald Trump as US president.
Trump pushed an ambitious “America first” agenda aimed at transforming the US into a global energy superpower.

Now consider the 180 degree flip from transition of the USA to energy independent for the first time in U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.
Consider the what Biden said in running for office.
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

And when he said oil executives 'Put them in jail. I'm not joking about this,' Biden said

So Biden tells an Industry supports 9.8 million jobs or 5.6 percent of total U.S. employment he wants to put them out of work and their bosses in JAIL!
Certainly makes you want to get your money while you can if your JOB is going to disappear under Biden's efforts!

And he says it to a little girl who knows nothing. And is privileged by being a Prog female.

The truth came out on the Biden/Dem PORK bill. Non-partisan analysts are confirming this bill raises taxes on the middle class and produces no meaningful deficit reduction when gimmicks are removed and the full cost is accounted for.

Guess who Biden raised taxes on the most? Yeah people making $10k or less a year. Billions in taxes on the poor and middle class. Guess who gets off scott free not paying a dime more...those making over $200k

People try to remember, Democrats are LIARS of the first order.
Its going to make inflation worse.... just in time for the next election.... The Dems must be trippin....

Biden administration has announced that it intends to slow down U.S. oil production, to raise prices, to force reliance on "renewable energy." Any claims about easily available oil leases have to be examined in that light.

Biden administration has announced that it intends to slow down U.S. oil production, to raise prices, to force reliance on "renewable energy." Any claims about easily available oil leases have to be examined in that light.
Two questions that I've not had any one answer:
1) How will tires be produced even expensively when 7 gallons of oil is used to produce 1 tire and there is no oil because:

A tire manufacture uses 7 gallons of oil to make one tire. Many tire manufacturers increased prices in 2021. Tire prices are affected by the prices of commodities such as crude oil, rubber, and steel, which are all used in tire manufacturing. All three of these commodities saw price increases this year,” said Mark Atchley, senior supply chain manager for Enterprise Fleet Management. “
With Over 6,000 products and counting, petroleum continues to be a crucial requirement for all consumers.
So 2 billion tires using 7 gallons per tire equals 300 million barrels of fossil fuels... what Biden guarantees to get rid of.
The global tire market is evaluated to be selling more than 2 Billion tires annually as of 2020.
2) Question There are 3 trillion trees that absorb 72 billion tons of the 36.4 billion tons emitted per year... what is the concern?

Talking heads on CNBC were just saying that the price of a gallon of gas in 12 states is now below $4.00 and the national average is headed below $4 within 10 days.

Why aren't the MAGAnuts who collectively were hysterical in blaming Biden for the price of gas when it went up thanking him for lowering it?

Talking heads on CNBC were just saying that the price of a gallon of gas in 12 states is now below $4.00 and the national average is headed below $4 within 10 days.

Why aren't the MAGAnuts who collectively were hysterical in blaming Biden for the price of gas when it went up thanking him for lowering it?
Pretty simple BECAUSE HE caused it! Easy enough to lower prices BY just shutting UP!
YOU tell me what YOU would do if you worked in the oil industry and saw this that the President wanted to do!
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

But what is worse is the majority of the MSM that informs uninformed people don't still seem to understand the impact of Biden's dumb ass
and truly ignorant statement!
Just a simple example. Of the 6,000 products affected by Biden's desire to rid fossil fuels, i.e. OIL!
Tires. How will tires be produced when 7 gallons of oil is used to produce 1 tire and there is no oil?
So 2 billion tires using 7 gallons per tire equals 300 million barrels of fossil fuels... what Biden guarantees to get rid of.
The global tire market is evaluated to be selling more than 2 Billion tires annually as of 2020.
Planners at companies that produce these 6,000 products including tires are grossly revising their products...if they can!
So consequently part of the 9.1% inflation rate is simply due to these 6,000 products trying to make a profit now as their costs
will skyrocket without oil as a component!
Look at just a partial list of these 6,000 items many which you use!
products6000madefromoil.png

self inflicted. When you agree on that, we'll start considering your advice.

I thought the president had no control over gas prices.

Forum List

Back