“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

Again why should anyone care about something done that was legal? Those inquires found irregularities
Wrong again, Dumbest Poster on this Board!
Both "inquiries" were to prove trump won! And both found that he lost! Trump spend $600K, 2 separate investigations, in late Dec, 2020, and both proved he lost!!! But your propaganda outlets, and your BETTERS on this board, LIED TO YOU!
Now go back to sucking out septic tanks, Deputy!

Wrong again, Dumbest Poster on this Board!
Both "inquiries" were to prove trump won! And both found that he lost! Trump spend $600K, 2 separate investigations, in late Dec, 2020, and both proved he lost!!! But your propaganda outlets, and your BETTERS on this board, LIED TO YOU!
Now go back to sucking out septic tanks, Deputy!
Dumbest poster is you you're a leftist you can't help it.

That's why his sentence was so harsh. The prosecution was trying to make him admit to things that weren't even true. He did not buckle unde3r the oppression of a weaponized judicial system.

Tarrio is on the right side of history, and will always be remembered as a true patriot.
He'll most likely die in prison. If there's one thing that other inmates can't stand, it's celebrities. The Aryan Brotherhood won't have anything to do with him, because he's brown.

I'm not a cold shoulder. I wish him well during the next two decades. Fit in dude.

Still the most ignorant leftist on this board
You are not very good at vocalizing your own opinions. Just changing a word of my response to try to burn me shows your ignorance! Work harder dummy. Give us your own thoughts, not regurgitated sewer crap you pulled out of your toilet brain.
I don't think you can.

You are not very good at vocalizing your own opinions. Just changing a word of my response to try to burn me shows your ignorance! Work harder dummy. Give us your own thoughts, not regurgitated sewer crap you pulled out of your toilet brain.
I don't think you can.
WOW do you even know what the word vocalizing means? Maybe you should have used the correct word to express yourself.

Forum List

Back