"They aren't sending their best" - List of sending countries

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Here are the top 10 countries we have had the most immigrants from in the last few years:

1. Mexico - 88
2. China - 105
3. Cuba - 85
4. India - 82
5. Dominican Rep. - 82
6. Philippines - 86
7. Vietnam - 94
8. Haiti - 67
9. El Salvador - 80
10. Jamaica - 71

On the right is the average IQ of these nations.

Why are we almost EXCLUSIVELY taking immigrants from 3rd world shitholes? I mean yes they vote democrats almost 100% of the time, don't share a single American value and are better than just about anything at depriving US tax payer money... But I would still hope to have some common sense.

Build that wall! Close that border. Stop replacing Americans with 3rd worlders.

Keep those immigrants out!

Pollution-Keep-America-Beautiful-Iron-Eyes-Cody.jpg

Here are the top 10 countries we have had the most immigrants from in the last few years:

1. Mexico - 88
2. China - 105
3. Cuba - 85
4. India - 82
5. Dominican Rep. - 82
6. Philippines - 86
7. Vietnam - 94
8. Haiti - 67
9. El Salvador - 80
10. Jamaica - 71

Why are we almost EXCLUSIVELY taking immigrants from 3rd world shitholes? I mean yes they vote democrats almost 100% of the time, don't share a single American value and are better than just about anything at depriving US tax payer money... But I would still hope to have some common sense.

Cheap labor.

1. Mexico - 88
2. China - 105
3. Cuba - 85
4. India - 82
5. Dominican Rep. - 82
6. Philippines - 86
7. Vietnam - 94
8. Haiti - 67
9. El Salvador - 80
10. Jamaica - 71

Cheap labor.

That is part of it. But not the primary reason.

Yep. His people were weak, and it cost them everything.

Why are we following in his footsteps?

Not necessarily weak.. Just lagging in technology and immunity to disease. Two things Americans are not known to suffer from.

That was their weakness. We obviously have different ones.

The end result is the same. Our territory is being invaded, and we are too weak to defend it.

Not necessarily weak.. Just lagging in technology and immunity to disease. Two things Americans are not known to suffer from.

Their weakness was that they couldn't organize to defend themselves against the upcoming horde, opting to infight instead. If only could they have co-operated and put up some barriers instead.

Their weakness was that they couldn't organize to defend themselves against the upcoming horde, opting to infight instead. If only could they have co-operated and put up some barriers instead.

I'm afraid they biological cards were stacked against the American Indians before the first white man got here. Some say as much as 90% of the Indian population of the US was killed from lack of immunity to European diseases. All the organization in the world couldn't have stopped that.

Lack of immunity isn't really an issue in the immigration debate of today.

I'm afraid they biological cards were stacked against the American Indians before the first white man got here. Some say as much as 90% of the Indian population of the US was killed from lack of immunity to European diseases. All the organization in the world couldn't have stopped that.

Lack of immunity isn't really an issue in the immigration debate of today.

So much cognitive dissonance.

It sounds like you have some close one who is an immigrant. That is fine but, it doesn't mean every single 3rd worlder ever should get to come into this country. It doesn't mean that taking them in in general is a good idea. It doesn't mean they in general share American values, or that they don't use vast amounts of tax payer money. It doesn't mean that we aren't losing IQ points because of them. In fact, all of those facts are easy to verify by looking at easily found statistics.

Now is the time to start act like a man and not like a weakling. Protect the country...

Now is the time to start act like a man and not like a weakling. Protect the country...

That phrase has been repeated over and over by Americans who opposed the immigration of the Irish, and every other group I've listed before. Every single time they've been wrong. History does repeat itself, but you don't have to.

Remember ... 'Those who fail to learn History probably aren't doing well in Math or English either.'

That phrase has been repeated over and over by Americans who opposed the immigration of the Irish, and every other group I've listed before. Every single time they've been wrong. History does repeat itself, but you don't have to.

Remember ... 'Those who fail to learn History probably aren't doing well in Math or English either.'

I don't give a shit. I have the facts, they got crap. Their fundamental error was thinking that people that are almost entirely similar couldn't integrate.

I am talking about very DIFFERENT 3rd worlders immigrating. 3rd worlders who can not for the life of them build decent countries. 3rd worlders who we KNOW vote for unAmerican values and use obscene amounts of welfare. 3rd worlders with an average IQ of 80.

You are simply put fantasizing, because you have a 3rd world friend from one of those countries. Note that these are GENERAL TRENDS. No one is saying that every single one of them is anti-American. Only that when you import hundreds of them, in the group there are many more anti-Americans than in the general population.

I don't give a shit

And I get that. My posts aren't really aimed at you. You've made up your mind and I see the reasoning behind your views. I just don't agree with them. I will present my views and see which ones prevail in the open market.

I am, very much so, a person who lets the market decide.

1. Mexico - 88
2. China - 105
3. Cuba - 85
4. India - 82
5. Dominican Rep. - 82
6. Philippines - 86
7. Vietnam - 94
8. Haiti - 67
9. El Salvador - 80
10. Jamaica - 71

and where did you get this info from? Link please?

I don't give a shit

And I get that. My posts aren't really aimed at you. You've made up your mind and I see the reasoning behind your views. I just don't agree with them. I will present my views and see which ones prevail in the open market.

I am, very much so, a person who lets the market decide.
The “Open Market” is based on desperate unachievers making crap money and living in squaler.
You’d be amazed at how many H1-Bs have defaulted on their mortgages.

Forum List

Back