These Republicans are Denouncing Trump by Name

TN -- Link is in the post, redneck
Sorry, that link doesnt state where he defended anyone. And im not going to take those liars word for it.
Show me how you deep throat that virginia slim, faggot

I don't have time to fulfill your sick homoerotic fantasies right now, redneck. And have you not been paying attention? Trump defended the nazi scum by insisting that "both sides" were to blame, it was "both sides" who ran their car into an innocent woman. Right redneck?
violence begets violence bro.
Using your logic, i assume obama defended islamic terrorists and left wing radicals that killed burned and looted, correct?

Instead of covering the entire list, let's just choose the comments of one of the idiots you listed:

“For the sake of our country, he must leave no room for doubt that racism and hatred will not be tolerated or ignored by his White House.” --- Jeb Bush (R-FL) and defiantly married to a Mexican"

'He must leave no room for doubt that racism and hatred will not be tolerated..."
- Ok, what does Jeb ...and all the triggered snowflakes out there for that matter... NOT understand when Trump declared:

"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend."
-
Trump calls KKK, white supremacists 'repugnant' - CNNPolitics

President Trump, again, left no room for doubt in his condemnation of the KKK, Neo-Nazis, and white supremacists.

What pissed the Lib media and snowflakes off is when Trump dared to call the Left out for THEIR share in the violence not just in Charlottesville but all across the country. In their condemnation of him doing so, again, they completely refused to cover / mention the vile acts of the Liberal Left Hate groups in Charlottesville:

"TheDCNF witnessed leftist groups mace white supremacists as a way to start infiltrating Emancipation Park, where the rally was held. The radical left also began throwing a variety of items at the white supremacists, such as balloons filled with urine, paint, or pieces of concrete, as well as soda cans filled with concrete, food, and full water bottles. When they were out of items to throw, the radical left would search the streets for anything they could find to throw.

The left also brought out a “battering ram” made out of plywood and reinforced with a metal step ladder. Radical leftist protesters charged the white supremacists with their hand-made weapon. Enforcers managed to stop the device before it reached the actual shield line, but a new group of protesters tried to push the ram further."

Brutal Examples Of Violence That Occurred By Both Sides In Charlottesville [VIDEO]

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-16_15-30-8.jpeg
    upload_2017-8-16_15-30-8.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 28
They forgot to mention how the DNC hired violent groups to beat and bloody Trump supporters....

upload_2017-8-16_15-32-46.jpeg

Sorry, that link doesnt state where he defended anyone. And im not going to take those liars word for it.

I don't have time to fulfill your sick homoerotic fantasies right now, redneck. And have you not been paying attention? Trump defended the nazi scum by insisting that "both sides" were to blame, it was "both sides" who ran their car into an innocent woman. Right redneck?
violence begets violence bro.
Using your logic, i assume obama defended islamic terrorists and left wing radicals that killed burned and looted, correct?

Huh?

:alcoholic:

"We must be clear. White supremacy is repulsive. This bigotry is counter to all this country stands for. There can be no moral ambiguity" -- Paul Ryan (R-WI)

"We cannot accept excuses for white supremacy and acts of domestic terrorism. We must condemn them. Period" --- Jeff Flake (R-AZ)

"There's no moral equivalency between racists & Americans standing up to defy hate& bigotry. The President of the United States should say so" John McCain (R-AZ)
"This is simple: we must condemn and marginalize white supremacist groups, not encourage and embolden them." --- Todd Young (R-IN)

We should never hesitate to call out hate. Whenever and wherever we see it" --- Orrin Hatch (R-UT)

"Racism, bigotry, anti-Semitism of any form is unacceptable and the leaders of the free world should be unambiguous about that" --- Will Hurd (R-TX)

"Blaming "both sides" for #Charlottesville?! No. Back to relativism when dealing with KKK, Nazi sympathizers, white supremacists? Just no." ---- Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL)

"The organizers of events which inspired & led to #charlottesvilleterroristattack are 100% to blame for a number of reasons" -- Marco Rubio (R-FL) in a series of six tweets

Rubio went on to criticize Trump for assigning white supremacy groups only "50% of the blame."
"We can not allow this old evil to be resurrected," he wrote to end the Twitter thread.

Link (from a while ago, presumably more by now)

But wait! There's more. NOW how much would you pay...........

• "No, not the same. One side is racist, bigoted, Nazi. The other opposes racism and bigotry. Morally different universes." 8:14 PM - Aug 15, 2017 --- Mitt Romney, Republican POTUS candy 2012
  • “This is a time for moral clarity, not ambivalence. I urge President Trump to unite the country, not parse the assignment of blame for the events in Charlottesville. For the sake of our country, he must leave no room for doubt that racism and hatred will not be tolerated or ignored by his White House.” --- Jeb Bush (R-FL) and defiantly married to a rapist Mexican
  • "I don't understand what's so hard about this. White supremacists and Neo-Nazis are evil and shouldn't be defended. 6:32 PM - Aug 15, 2017 -- Steve Stivers (R-OH), head of the national Republican congressional committee, which is responsible for keeping Republican control of the House (Rotsa ruck wit dat after this Rump meltdown....)
  • "“What he did today goes back on what he said yesterday and that’s unacceptable. The president was wrong to do that.” -- Cory Gardner, (R-CO)
  • "“Mr President, you can’t allow #WhiteSupremacists to share only part of blame. They support idea which cost nation & world so much pain.” -- Rubio (R-FL) again
  • "“Saturday’s violence and tragic loss of life was a direct consequence of the hateful rhetoric & action from white supremacists demonstrating.” --- Kevin McCarthy (R-CA)
BUT --- take hate, hearters --- not all Republican comments were negative. To be fair and balanced---

• “Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville & condemn the leftist terrorists in BLM/Antifa.” --- David Duke (R-KKK)

Second link

Bonus tracks! :eusa_dance:

"Through his statements yesterday, President Trump took a step backward by again suggesting there is moral equivalency between the white supremacist neo-Nazis and KKK members who attended the Charlottesville rally and people like Ms. Heyer. I, along with many others, do not endorse this moral equivalency. Many Republicans do not agree with and will fight back against the idea that the Party of Lincoln has a welcome mat out for the David Dukes of the world." -- Lindsey Grapham (R-SC)

"White supremacy, bigotry & racism have absolutely no place in our society & no one - especially POTUS - should ever tolerate it.:" Full STMT: 7:21 PM - Aug 15, 2017 --- Jerry Moran (R-KS)

"This is terrible. The President of the United States needs to condemn these kinds of hate groups," said Kasich, who ran against Trump in the Republican presidential primary. "The President has to totally condemn this. It's not about winning an argument." -- John Kasich (R-OH)

"The President needs to clearly and categorically reject white supremacists. No excuses. No ambiguity. 10:50 PM - Aug 15, 2017 -- Ed Royce (R-CA)

"Mr. President, there is only one side: AGAINST white supremacists, neo-Nazis, anti-Semites & the KKK. They have no place in America or GOP. 8:08 PM - Aug 15, 2017 ----- Leonard Lance (R-NJ)

"The Nazis, the KKK, and white supremacists are repulsive and evil, and all of us have a moral obligation to speak out against the lies, bigotry, anti-Semitism, and hatred that they propagate. Having watched the horrifying video of the car deliberately crashing into a crowd of protesters, I urge the Department of Justice to immediately investigate and prosecute this grotesque act of domestic terrorism." -- Ted Cruz (R-TX)

That's at least 20............ so far............

Wow, the John McStains come out siding with the media. Color me shocked.

He's siding with what's right. You side with evil.

Ooohhh, I "side with evil" now.

You're the lying sack of shit. Show us where Trump ever said anything positive about neo-Nazis.
Show us where he has condemned the neo-Nazis, white supremacists, white separatists, white nationalists or any or the other bunch making up the Alt Right! You won't find any criticism by the Orange One of these anti-American bastards simply because they make up a significant portion of his shrinking base.

If the Liar-in-Chief did pound those groups to dust as he should have started doing back during his campaign instead of currying their favor, his base would be polling in the low 20's or even lower yet. He NEEDS those bigoted, ignorant bastards at his back to keep his head just above water.

Read it and weep, dipshit:

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society.

Republicans are mixed in their response after President Donald Trump's unpredictable Tuesday news conference, during which he defended white supremacists and blamed "both sides" for violence in Charlottesville, Virginia.

But some Republicans spoke out against Trump, using his name directly to emphasize that they don't agree with what he said in Trump Tower.

During his news conference, Trump blamed "both sides" in the protests and equated the white supremacists on one side with the counter-protesters on the other side.

Some Republicans, to avoid more conflict, denounced racism after Trump's news conference -- and some indirectly referred to his statements when they called him out.

See the list here: These Republicans are denouncing Trump by name - CNNPolitics
---------------------------------------

Respect to the conservatives willing to speak up. We hear you.
They've come to realize ,,you go to bed with dogs you wake up with fleas

You're the lying sack of shit. Show us where Trump ever said anything positive about neo-Nazis.
Show us where he has condemned the neo-Nazis, white supremacists, white separatists, white nationalists or any or the other bunch making up the Alt Right! You won't find any criticism by the Orange One of these anti-American bastards simply because they make up a significant portion of his shrinking base.

If the Liar-in-Chief did pound those groups to dust as he should have started doing back during his campaign instead of currying their favor, his base would be polling in the low 20's or even lower yet. He NEEDS those bigoted, ignorant bastards at his back to keep his head just above water.

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society.
There is a big difference between bad conduct and what these scum, these neo nazi's, these KKK ,and alt right people are putting down

You know, after watching the way Trump goes after people who attack him or his family, I'm surprised he hasn't said more against the white supremacists. Especially when one of them on an interview said that they liked Trump bud wished he hadn't let his daughter marry a Jew.

Still waiting for the President Trump quote where he defends neo-Nazis.
It wasn't that he defended them hawk but he put these evil nazi racist scum in the same bag with folks just showing bad behavior

So he didn't defend them at all. Thanks for admitting that.

The left just need something to howl about. Their impeachment plans haven't gone well.

IDIOT! The Orange Liar EQUATED the two factions in that quote with lies and exaggerations, then making his about face later. David Duke congratulated the Liar-in Chief for his tacit approval of the RW hate groups in this tweet yesterday you bloody fool;
Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville & condemn the leftist terrorists in BLM/Antifa
Now run along and have another gulp or two of Orange Piss, you Creatin!

IDIOT! The Orange Liar EQUATED the two factions in that quote with lies and exaggerations, then making his about face later. David Duke congratulated the Liar-in Chief for his tacit approval of the RW hate groups in this tweet yesterday you bloody fool;
Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville & condemn the leftist terrorists in BLM/Antifa
Now run along and have another gulp or two of Orange Piss, you Creatin!

xq78z.gif

It is not our job to enable your laziness. Conservatives want links to everything but seem incapable of learning to Google.

No wonder you people are so ignorant of facts

It is not our job to enable your laziness. Conservatives want links to everything but seem incapable of learning to Google.

No wonder you people are so ignorant of facts
I cant find where he did that. That was my point, genius.

Forum List

Back