CNN is talking for all Americans

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
CNN condamn the way President Trump talk about both side were wrong and said that more then 42% of American approve the President so if it is so wrong what he said why so many keep on approving the President ? peoples can't have the own opinion
There are full of shit like always, i really need to try to get Fox News in France.

CNN has lost against President Trump on every fake news story and narrative they pushed in order to bring him down. All they have left is the race card. Now condemning neo-Nazis means you really support them.

CNN has lost against President Trump on every fake news story and narrative they pushed in order to bring him down. All they have left is the race card. Now condemning neo-Nazis means you really support them.
CNN is the cause of a lot of problem in your country, i am French i see it how could it work for you guy's with the first News chain in the world always bring down your President because the world is watching and some are believing the crap they are saying

CNN is the cause of a lot of problem in your country, i am French i see it how could it work for you guy's with the first News chain in the world always bring down your President because the world is watching and some are believing the crap they are saying

More and more people don't listen to CNN, Fox ect... Thank goodness they aren't the only places reporting news.

More and more people don't listen to CNN, Fox ect... Thank goodness they aren't the only places reporting news.
True but sadly CNN is a chain that is been Watch all over the world and there are not neutral

I don't doubt that most people are believing in what the media tells them, most people are sheep. Europe especially has a history of gobbling up propaganda and always doing the wrong thing.

CNN condamn the way President Trump talk about both side were wrong and said that more then 42% of American approve the President so if it is so wrong what he said why so many keep on approving the President ? peoples can't have the own opinion
There are full of shit like always, i really need to try to get Fox News in France.

Polls show that Trump is still way behind Hillary.

I think he should be skeered.

In France the médias talk against Trump all the time when it was Obama he was the greatest President ever.
We did have some objection about the way he deal with Assad but it did not last long.

Forum List

Back