These Democratic debates will be something the country has never seen before in American history

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
D9BkRbLWkAEeij_

Some of the candidates will be twice the age of other candidates.

Black women.

Multiple women.

An out gay man.

Hispanics.

For the first time, a debate stage for president will look like America.

And theyā€™ll be a candidate we wonā€™t even see. An unindicted co-conspirator in multiple felonies will be part of the conversation. A man who can visit at least three prisons and talk to friends.

This is going to be an exciting debate. I canā€™t wait.

The general election is going to be exciting. Donā€™t you agree?

• Banned
Iā€™m sure Vladimir Putin will also be part of the debate, but he wonā€™t be an actual candidate, just his ā€œfriendā€œ Donald Trump.
Trump may not be on stage, but his actions will represent.

You forgot proposed endless abuse of the constitutional restraints against the federal govt. Also massive increases in taxes and govt growth.
Also eliminating entire industries and taking directly from my pocket to give a check to some bum.
And reparations for slavery to people who have never been enslaved.
Should be a hoot!

• Banned
You forgot proposed endless abuse of the constitutional restraints against the federal govt. Also massive increases in taxes and govt growth.
Also eliminating entire industries and taking directly from my pocket to give a check to some bum.
Should be a hoot!
Blah! blah! blah!

Those arenā€™t talking points. Thatā€™s just a rant.

D6e5HViW4AA6dOF

Should be a hoot!
Blah! blah! blah!

Those arenā€™t talking points. Thatā€™s just a rant.

D6e5HViW4AA6dOF
Not one thing I said was incorrect, you retarded goob smoocher

Bullshit.

Sesame Street has been running for decades.

Bunch of puppet's with some moonbat's hand up it's ass babbling away with inane chatter.

giphy.gif

D9BkRbLWkAEeij_

Black women.

Multiple women.

An out gay man.

Hispanics.

And theyā€™ll be a candidate we wonā€™t even see. An unindicted co-conspirator in multiple felonies will be part of the conversation. A man who can visit at least three prisons and talk to friends.

Not one thing I said was incorrect, you retarded goob smoocher

You would think someone would be embarrassed to post the shit Deanturd posts, or at least try and make it look like someone put some thought into it.

If you wanted to convince people you were promoting a good cause, or a political policy agenda that was well thought out and designed to succeed, you'd at least TRY and not look like a complete imbecile. Is it even possible for deanturd to not realize how stupid he looks? How can someone be THAT OBLIVIOUS, or stunningly ignorant?

He's like some bizarre, freakishly stupid black hole of ignorance, impenetrable by any amount of facts, or knowledge...

If he was japanese he would have killed himself years ago.

The Dems managed to out clown car the 2016 GOp rino establishment clown car

Mr maddow is going to be doing a debate ....activist cant resist being activist ....she already a laughing stock
Im so tuning in

After the candidates are done out left wing naziing each other whoever get the nod at the end it'll be funny to watch them race to try and appeal to the nougat center

D9BkRbLWkAEeij_

Black women.

Multiple women.

An out gay man.

Hispanics.

All the identity politics tokens on one stage, to see who can out-pander and out-hate-Trump who!

Boring2.jpg

D9BkRbLWkAEeij_

Black women.

Multiple women.

An out gay man.

Hispanics.

More like a murderers row.
Disgusting people. I wouldn't want to be in the same room with any of them.

You got something right about not being seen. I sure as hell want be watching it.

You got something right about not being seen. I sure as hell want be watching it.

I can imagine you'd have to be huffing paint to reduce your IQ enough to sit through it. Any drugs powerful enough to keep me in the audience would have to be lethal.

It'll be like "Let's Make A Deal". You get to trade your prosperity for the surprise behind the door.

Forum List

Back