David Horowitz famous Jewish Author warns Christians are in danger.

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
A Jew and famed author is warning Christians are in danger.
He says they are targeted by secular leftists.
They want to destroy Christianity in America.
Persecution against Christians is already happening.
It can get far worse.
David Horowitz exposes the truth in his new bestseller . . .

Are Christians at Risk?

I'd bet there are far more armed and trained Christians in the US than there are armed secular leftists.

What we have to worry about is not how many armed leftists there are but who controls the government.

As in...if they control the government...with the (especially the supreme ct.) power of the U.S. Military under their control....different ball game.

What we have to worry about is not how many armed leftists there are but who controls the government.

As in...if they control the government...with the (especially the supreme ct.) power of the U.S. Military under their control....different ball game.

The rank-and-file military would not follow them against Americans, and even if they did, they would be vastly outnumbered by armed citizens, with huge numbers ex-military themselves and/or with significant combat training.

He exposes quite well how our Colleges and Universities provide so many slots in their schools for radical muslims....how many Ameicans are denied entry so the academians can allow these supporter of terrorism to go to our most elite universities? In the name of diversity or what???

The rank-and-file military would not follow them against Americans, and even if they did, they would be vastly outnumbered by armed citizens, with huge numbers ex-military themselves and/or with significant combat training.

I do not think that is the most likely scenario....I remember a time and a place where the U.S. military was used against the local population and its long standing traditions.

No one rose up against them.

Subversives are smart enough to know...not to go go up against the majority in a physical manner....what they do and what we see happening is a gradual erosion of the organs of power to a point where the power is controlled by the subversives.

When they gain control of the power of the state...then that is when they begin their physical control....aka via the courts, the FBI and ultimately the Armed Forces if required.

Do not fool yourself into believing the Armed Forces will be a barrier to the subversives....soldiers are trained to follow orders...no matter who gives them.

The Roots of America's Dangerous Turn Left

Last edited:

I do not think that is the most likely scenario....I remember a time and a place where the U.S. military was used against the local population and its long standing traditions.

Subversives are smart enough to know...not to go go up against the majority in a physical manner....what they do and what we see happening is a gradual erosion of the organs of power to a point where the power is controlled by the subversives.

When they gain control of the power of the state...then that is when they begin their physical control....aka via the courts, the FBI and ultimately the Armed Forces if required.

Do not fool yourself into believing the Armed Forces will be a barrier to the subversives....soldiers are trained to follow orders...no matter who gives them.

Nor do I think it a likely scenario.

In terms of "following orders", what soldiers and LE personnel I know state such a decision would be quite subjective when aimed at Americans.

LEOs especially would not be inclined to place their families on the firing line to appease the Progressives.

In terms of "following orders", what soldiers and LE personnel I know state such a decision would be quite subjective when aimed at Americans.

LEOs especially would not be inclined to place their families on the firing line to appease the Progressives.

Well, I would hope you are right but I think not....look at how obama purged the military ....replaced general after general with a politically correct general aka someone who supported him.

Very few even noticed. Look how our media has been subverted into propaganda machines for the left wing.

Look how Political Correctness has swept the nation...even the South which held out longer than most regions but eventually caved in.

As of now we still have a chance to get back on track...it just depends how many turn out to support Trump....if he goes then ...I think it inevitable that the leftwingers will gain control and I mean absolute control.

PROPHESIED END TIMES GENOCIDE OF CHRISTIANS

Last edited:

Well, I would hope you are right but I think not....look at how obama purged the military ....replaced general after general with a politically correct general aka someone who supported him.

Very few even noticed. Look how our media has been subverted into propaganda machines for the left wing.

Look how Political Correctness has swept the nation...even the South which held out longer than most regions but eventually caved in.

As of now we still have a chance to get back on track...it just depends how many turn out to support Trump....if he goes then ...I think it inevitable that the leftwingers will gain control and I mean absolute control.

Then the nation will be at war.

Not a threat, but an observation of human nature. The Democrats tried this before.

Not a threat, but an observation of human nature. The Democrats tried this before.

I am sorry but I do not see it developing that way.

It is good to be armed and especially in order to protect your family from criminals.

However, I think too many get a false sense of security from being armed.

As I said it is a good thing to be armed....but what the people really need to do is to get organized, get involved and above all keep informed and vote for those who really love America and want to preserve it.

It is good to be armed and especially in order to protect your family from criminals.

As I said it is a good thing to be armed....but what the people really need to do is to get organized, get involved and above all keep informed and vote for those who really love America and want to preserve it.

It is not the fact of being armed. It's the sentiment of not taking shit from inferiors attempting to force their way upon you in opposition to the laws of the land.

Horowitz? The same Horowitz that was Ann Coulter’s mentor?
This thread is the latest “Let’s all drink the kool-aid in mass quantities again” mentality.
And what do you folks really, deep down care about Christianity. According to the nose rings you folks wear proudly that are attached to your ideology, your Christianity is a one issue driven stance. Otherwise, your opinions are anti-Bible/anti-Chtistian.

It is not the fact of being armed. It's the sentiment of not taking shit from inferiors attempting to force their way upon you in opposition to the laws of the land.

What I am talking about is that the laws of the land are subject to change and are changing not for the good.

Look at how they have changed in just recent times...as of right now the Supreme Ct. is still relatively of the right persuasion but of course that is not immune to a change of the worst sort.

Look at how the people gave control of the House to democrats in the last go around...despite all the evidence that is the last thing we need...aka democrats in control.

I live in a community where a White man in defense of his life killed a negro...the police investigated and then let him go...then pressure was brought to bear...lots of demonstrations...he was arrested and charged and is now waiting trial....how it goes is a toss up.

Hopefully he has enough support to get some good legal representation but even with that it is no guarantee that justice will prevail.

What I am talking about is that the laws of the land are subject to change and are changing not for the good.

Look at how they have changed in just recent times...as of right now the Supreme Ct. is still relatively of the right persuasion but of course that is not immune to a change of the worst sort.

Look at how the people gave control of the House to democrats in the last go around...despite all the evidence that is the last thing we need...aka democrats in control.

I live in a community where a White man in defense of his life killed a negro...the police investigated and then let him go...then pressure was brought to bear...lots of demonstrations...he was arrested and charged and is now waiting trial....how it goes is a toss up.

Hopefully he has enough support to get some good legal representation but even with that it is no guarantee that justice will prevail.

When reason fails, force remains.

When reason fails, force remains.

In a certain region of America in fact the region that is armed better than any other region ...has witnessed in recent times the power of the Federal Government being used against them...and yet there was no organized resistance...people did not grab their shotguns and go down and confront the U.S. Military as they were wise enough to understand that would not have changed anything ....there would have been bloodshed but to no good purpose.

Not even to mention in the War Between The States....which taught us right does not always prevail....as in the good guys do not always win.

If a Federal order went out that stated everyone must turn in their weapons....I am sure the majority would comply. Oh they might hold out for awhile...but when the FBI starts arresting people...any resistance would cave in.

Last edited:
Last edited:
It can get far worse.

Are Christians at Risk?

Western liberals, like their Muslim allies, have been deceived by Satan. They are on the wrong side of history.

It can get far worse.

Are Christians at Risk?

Western liberals, like their Muslim allies, have been deceived by Satan. They are on the wrong side of history.

No doubt about it....America Liberals will ally with just about anyone to bring about their satannic agenda.

Isaiah 58:1 ...'Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and show my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.'

It can get far worse.

Are Christians at Risk?

Great.

Because I merely don't believe in ANY god....

you deranged pieces of murderous shit declare ME to be YOUR enemy who is "trying to destroy you" (all fuking lies).....

and now you want to kill me......

for a crime I never committed!

fuk u!

Forum List

Back