These are Biden's "Immigrants"

Trump should not be allowed in this country after his little attempt to stop Congress from certifying an election...

The ones in my AO don't act like that....They are hard workers and self-policing when they build up a barrio area.

I think it has to do a lot with where they settle. CA is a lawless state so it stands to reason the lawless illegal will gravitate to such places to ply their trade.

The ones in my AO don't act like that....They are hard workers and self-policing when they build up a barrio area.

I think it has to do a lot with where they settle. CA is a lawless state so it stands to reason the lawless illegal will gravitate to such places to ply their trade.
How is California a lawless state when they have penitentiaries that are populated with prisoners?

Mexico and Central America only sends their refuse -- hardly the best and brightest.

While there are decent people among them, it is not our responsibility to sort them out after they infiltrate our country.

Liberals in this country are the cause of the his mess..

This family's murder is on Biden's hands

Mexico and Central America only sends their refuse -- hardly the best and brightest.

While there are decent people among them, it is not our responsibility to sort them out after they infiltrate our country.

Liberals in this country are the cause of the his mess..

This family's murder is on Biden's hands
We are not debating policy as I'm in agreement that Biden should be impeached for treason over the border crisis. It's just that lawless states invite lawless illegals.

Hell, even our liberal NOtVA wants to be safe and fund their PDs to the hilt and they have a shit-ton of barrios. They pretty much have run MS-13, who was rearing it's ugly head, into MD.

Let's putem' in NYC in a 4 or 5 star Hotel with an open tab.....

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Forum List

Back