Migrants headed to Canada

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Migrants are heading upstate New York on bus tickets purchased by taxpayers. They then are crossing into Canada.

The NY Post first reported on the migrants wanting to go to Canada. It cited migrants saying they wanted to get away from the city's crime and homelessness.

Hopefully Canadians know the migrants are accustomed to $500/night hotels.

Migrants fleeing NYC to head to Canada

Migrants are heading upstate New York on bus tickets purchased by taxpayers. They then are crossing into Canada.

The NY Post first reported on the migrants wanting to go to Canada. It cited migrants saying they wanted to get away from the city's crime and homelessness.

Hopefully Canadians know the migrants are accustomed to $500/night hotels.

Migrants fleeing NYC to head to Canada
I’m sure Dragonlady and Donald H will be waiting with open arms and other peoples money.

Canada accepts migrants.

There's no way we can have a discussion when you and your side are possessed with racism and hate.
We get it bud…it’s “RACIST” for a nation to protect it’s own people and defends it’s sovereignty.…we totally get it.

82E2399E-915B-4B4B-87B1-306E5028B771.jpeg

Canada accepts migrants.

There's no way we can have a discussion when you and your side are possessed with racism and hate.

Canada is migrant phobic.
They won't even let you in the country unless you tell them exactly what date you are leaving, exactly where you are going, exactly what your business is in Canada, exactly where you will be staying and exactly who you will be staying with.

canada has turned to the dark, ugly side of totalitarianism.
If you want to see Canada border agents in action go watch DangerTV.

Trudeau is progressive as fuck, I am sure Canada will welcome all migrants with open arms.

Trudeau is progressive as fuck, I am sure Canada will welcome all migrants with open arms.

Don't be so sure. They only pretend to be welcoming if it benefits their political power.
Liberals have been screaming that the USA should open it's border to illegal immigration for decades.
Did you see their reactions when we began shipping illegals directly to their cities???

Canada is migrant phobic.
They won't even let you in the country unless you tell them exactly what date you are leaving, exactly where you are going, exactly what your business is in Canada, exactly where you will be staying and exactly who you will be staying with.

canada has turned to the dark, ugly side of totalitarianism.
If you want to see Canada border agents in action go watch DangerTV.
N.A.

Off topic. start a new thread.

Don't be so sure. They only pretend to be welcoming if it benefits their political power.
Liberals have been screaming that the USA should open it's border to illegal immigration for decades.
Did you see their reactions when we began shipping illegals directly to their cities???

My post was sarcastic as fuck. Of course Trudeau will kick them out.

We get it bud…it’s “RACIST” for a nation to protect it’s own people and defends it’s sovereignty.…we totally get it.
I'm not saying that.
Specifically, I'm suggesting that Trump is responsible for most of America's problems now, and that's on account of him using racism as his drawing card. He saw clearly that Americans would relate to placing all the blame on other people.

His border wall was his signature on racism and it accomplished nothing. The reason why it accomplished nothing is because the issue that existed was suitable as an answer to America not being viable without cheap labour. Both political parties just wanted to ignore it and they did for many years.

If anybody wants my participation in this thread, speak up and say so.

It will be on terms that are suitable to me or not at all.

If there are any moderators present, I'll ask if my terms are suitable to them, or is a thread ban necessary?

Canada accepts migrants.

Neither, duck. ILLEGAL immigration. Get your terms straight. What do you think those Canadian law enforcement officers who check passports on your borders are there for? Hmmmm. Must be racism and hate, eh? Think before you put your hypocrisy on display.

Forum List

Back