There's that secession crap again

You don't find our Constitutional system of government to be reasonable? If the other side is ruining our country we have elections to fix that.

That is how we got rid of the Republicans
I am not going to speak for Jon but I will say that our current government does not have any respect for the Constitution that it took an oath to defend. What if obama declared Martial law and suspend the midterm election would you still approve of what obama did?

What's the deal with bringing up these unlikely hypotheticals? What indicators are there that the current admin would do this?

UNTRUSTING is my indicator, and the sheeple that put all trust and faith in obama. With all the BULLSHIT that he, and the current congress has pawned off on America, if it ever was going to happen the time is ripe.

I am not going to speak for Jon but I will say that our current government does not have any respect for the Constitution that it took an oath to defend. What if obama declared Martial law and suspend the midterm election would you still approve of what obama did?

What's the deal with bringing up these unlikely hypotheticals? What indicators are there that the current admin would do this?

UNTRUSTING is my indicator, and the sheeple that put all trust and faith in obama. With all the BULLSHIT that he, and the current congress has pawned off on America, if it ever was going to happen the time is ripe.

It isn't.

I have taken the same oath to defend the Constitution. Just because your party is not in power does not mean that the legislation voted in is un-constitutional. Your political philosophy was voted out for a reason. And now the Constitutionally elected body gets to make the decisions

If you have taken the oath the same is on you. You should know better. Bush fucked us and I be damn if I will allow obama to continue the process.

Then you have the right to vote against him. That is how our system of Government works.

Threatening to secede is not defending the Constitution

And sitting back and watching it be dstroyed would be what? Voting does not work if you are of age you should know better.

What do you think we are .....a Banana Republic?

Its looking more and more like we are turning into one... and at a breakneck pace too! :evil:

It amazes me how extreme the rhetoric from the right has become. They toss around terms like Markist, Hitler, Banana Republic like they are nothing. It is simply unbelievable that people actually buy this nonsense

If you have taken the oath the same is on you. You should know better. Bush fucked us and I be damn if I will allow obama to continue the process.

Then you have the right to vote against him. That is how our system of Government works.

And sitting back and watching it be dstroyed would be what? Voting does not work if you are of age you should know better.

Could I respectfully ask for some details here?

Where exactly is our country being destroyed? Do you have a job? Do you have a place to live, car, cell phone, computer

How has your standard of living been destroyed in the last 18 months?

It isn't.

Of course it isn't what was I thinking, it could never happen here this is America.....

Could I respectfully ask for some details here?

Where exactly is our country being destroyed? Do you have a job? Do you have a place to live, car, cell phone, computer

How has your standard of living been destroyed in the last 18 months?

It sad but what the hell LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been for the past 3 and a half years?

Its looking more and more like we are turning into one... and at a breakneck pace too! :evil:

It amazes me how extreme the rhetoric from the right has become. They toss around terms like Markist, Hitler, Banana Republic like they are nothing. It is simply unbelievable that people actually buy this nonsense

Would you buy t if Palin was in office?

I wish they would secede, seriously. Then we would have a source of cheap white labor right at our borders. Of course, we would have to build fences to keep them out.

Oh, the irony and hypocrisy. And, the stupidity. Who's going to fund your sources of cheap labor? All the capital investors aren't going to exist in your union, because you'll tax them to death.

I wish they would secede, seriously. Then we would have a source of cheap white labor right at our borders. Of course, we would have to build fences to keep them out.

Oh, the irony and hypocrisy. And, the stupidity. Who's going to fund your sources of cheap labor? All the capital investors aren't going to exist in your union, because you'll tax them to death.

They don't get it Jon the federal government needs the states moire then the states need the federal government. D.C. has no way of creating jobs to pay for all the entitlements the sheeple think they are due. The FED would fall without assistants from the state.

No, what's unbelievable is that people actually are trying it out in America and expect us to pretend it's not happening.

No, what's unbelievable is that people actually are trying it out in America and expect us to pretend it's not happening.

Where's it happening?

Specifics please.

I wish they would secede, seriously. Then we would have a source of cheap white labor right at our borders. Of course, we would have to build fences to keep them out. We wouldn't have to worry about tunnels. It's too much work and besides, who ever heard of a Republican engineer? Anything they try to build would just collapse.

They had to beg a gay guy to build their church because none of them could do it. Must have killed them to realize that.

viewimage_story_element.php

Crystal Cathedral in Garden Grove, California, the temple of Robert Schuller’s evangelical ministry in Southern California.

Photography exhibit celebrates Philip Johnson’s Glass House :: EDGE Boston

Have you ever noticed how they go on about the constitution but haven't a clue what it says?

Area Man Passionate Defender Of What He Imagines Constitution To Be

Area Man Passionate Defender Of What He Imagines Constitution To Be | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Area-Man-R_2_0_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg
"beg"
source?

Now that's funny.

I know your not suggesting that evangelicals would ask a "gay man" to build their church for them when they had someone just as good who could do it?

And this guy, knowing what evangelicals think about gays. He is considered one of the greatest, if not THE greatest architect of the last century. He had plenty of work, yet he chose to work for people who think he might "recruit" their children? Doesn't the right wing equate gay with murder, rape, child molestation, sex with animals and other such, hmmm, "atypical" behaviour?

Give me a laugh. Deny it.

Where's it happening?

Specifics please.

In the tiny, frightened minds of misled right wing lemmings.

Defending the Constitution at some point becomes pointless if your only Option is to vote for this guy or that guy, and both of them will disrespect the constitution and ignore our laws.

At some point, a government that ignores its laws, and Violates the constitution Becomes such a threat to us all, that Playing with in the rules of the game will not bring the desired result. When the game is rigged how can you win by simply voting.

Personally I do not think the Next "revolution/Civil war" will come from the States or People. I have been doing a lot of thinking about it, and I believe that some Day maybe soon maybe not, when we are near Economic Collapse under all this Debt. We will be the Victims or Benefactors of a Military Coup In the US. Our Military Officers are Sworn to Protect and Defend Both the Government, and the Constitution on the United states. At some point it is not unimaginable for a group of the US military leadership to make the decision that the Federal Governments is a direct threat to the constitution of the United states, and act. If they took over, called for a constitutional Convention between the states and promised new Elections in the Future, they might just get away with it. If things got bad enough before they did it, that is.

Do you know what a banana republic is. Every time our government passes a law that many believe violates our constitution. At least in those peoples minds. we become more and more, a banana republic.

A banana Republic is a republic in name only where some form of Elite power group controls things, and the Peoples rights are only as good as the whims of the government. Sound failure at all?

Last edited:
They don't get it Jon the federal government needs the states moire then the states need the federal government. D.C. has no way of creating jobs to pay for all the entitlements the sheeple think they are due. The FED would fall without assistants from the state.

Depends on the state. States like California, New York, Illinois, sure. Others, not so much.

Picture+2.png

I wish they would secede, seriously. Then we would have a source of cheap white labor right at our borders. Of course, we would have to build fences to keep them out. We wouldn't have to worry about tunnels. It's too much work and besides, who ever heard of a Republican engineer? Anything they try to build would just collapse.

They had to beg a gay guy to build their church because none of them could do it. Must have killed them to realize that.

viewimage_story_element.php

Crystal Cathedral in Garden Grove, California, the temple of Robert Schuller’s evangelical ministry in Southern California.

Photography exhibit celebrates Philip Johnson’s Glass House :: EDGE Boston

Have you ever noticed how they go on about the constitution but haven't a clue what it says?

Area Man Passionate Defender Of What He Imagines Constitution To Be

Area Man Passionate Defender Of What He Imagines Constitution To Be | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Area-Man-R_2_0_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg
"beg"
source?

Now that's funny.

I know your not suggesting that evangelicals would ask a "gay man" to build their church for them when they had someone just as good who could do it?

And this guy, knowing what evangelicals think about gays. He is considered one of the greatest, if not THE greatest architect of the last century. He had plenty of work, yet he chose to work for people who think he might "recruit" their children? Doesn't the right wing equate gay with murder, rape, child molestation, sex with animals and other such, hmmm, "atypical" behaviour?

the disconnect you have is that he was working for them
you said they had to BEG him, i'd like to see that proof

and i just noticed your 2nd link in that post
:lol:
the onion???????
you DO know they are a SATIRE site and not to be taken as serous, right?

Last edited:
"beg"
source?

Now that's funny.

the disconnect you have is that he was working for them
you said they had to BEG him, i'd like to see that proof

and i just noticed your 2nd link in that post
:lol:
the onion???????
you DO know they are a SATIRE site and not to be taken as serous, right?

you DO know they are a SATIRE site and not to be taken as serous, right

EXACTLY, just like the right - not to be taken seriously. You got it. Read the article and say they didn't hit the nail on the head.

Prove they didn't beg Mr. Johnson. Do evangelicals love the gays? You can bet he wasn't "begging" them. Think about it.

Forum List

Back